Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 7773 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 06:27:37 AM
bitcoin is now experiencing a setback due to unstable market prices today, many feel this year is a failure but don't give up someday we can benefit
Activity: 826
December 31, 2018, 06:21:34 AM
in my opinion it will get up to about 10k$ however it will take time. I dont expect big jumps like in 2017, but still i foresee an increase.
what happened to bitcoin at this time I think makes us become a more advanced person and use current technology correctly and naturally for our daily needs
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
December 31, 2018, 06:03:05 AM
in my opinion it will get up to about 10k$ however it will take time. I dont expect big jumps like in 2017, but still i foresee an increase.

I don't think I need to expect that BTC jumps high. we must be grateful that bitcoin can still increase, although it is still little by little. we must realize that all our desires do not always go smoothly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 04:08:02 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

You are right about that, bitcoin is just like a bubbles that pops when it reach the highest price and you did not know when it will rise again. My advice is its just a normal to decrease the value do not over think you just need to be patiently waiting to increase the price because its not a good ides to be panic at times like this because you can make a decision that you will regret at the end.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 01:14:05 AM
Bitcoin will be fine at several year later if many investor keep trust with bitcoin, but hard to get trusted from investor if bitcoin still at lower price and never have to grow up.
Activity: 784
December 31, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
Many merchants in some part of the world are now adopting bitcoin as mode of payment and crypto friendly countries are legalizing it so I think bitcoin's future is getting better despite price declines. The top coin will continue to exert its dominance over the entire cryptocurrency market for both price and market capitalization. The demand for bitcoin will continue to go up even its price go down continuously because of price manipulation.
which friendly country legalizes bitcoin? I want to know. of course if there is, there will be great news about bitcoin that there are countries that legalize and use bitcoin as a payment system. it might be difficult for the state to legalize bitcoin because they can't manage it and bitcoin is prone to crime, that's what the country is afraid of. even though bitcoin is illegal but we can still use it in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
Many merchants in some part of the world are now adopting bitcoin as mode of payment and crypto friendly countries are legalizing it so I think bitcoin's future is getting better despite price declines. The top coin will continue to exert its dominance over the entire cryptocurrency market for both price and market capitalization. The demand for bitcoin will continue to go up even its price go down continuously because of price manipulation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Bitcoin will not stay forever it can also will be gone After wise so that we should still work here in bitcoin while bitcoin is here in earth so that we can be use it until the bitcoin alive.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
Maybe we have now experienced the worst possible scenario already as the market stands now. Anything below this might be very suicidal.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
December 14, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
Nothing will happen to Bitcoin, besides waiting for high prices,therefore Bitcioin crypto is very much appreciated and needed by all people, don't look at the current price, see the price tomorrow when rising, all say Bitcoin is good, can invest, for me why not buy Bitcoin at a time like this.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
December 14, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
When bitcoin have higher and lower value many investor are interested with bitcoin or altcoin investment, but when price is drop many investor have left and joined other investment kinds, but we can wait until bitcoin is back higher.
it seems that many have diminished their trust in bitcoin, where last year there were many who were hoping for it, as if disappointed with the situation that what was expected was not like their expectations, so that as many people gave up. but many are currently investing in BTC, and hope that the heyday will come back
Activity: 882
December 14, 2018, 07:44:01 AM
Bitcoin will be a Good future in all nation or in our economy so that the bitcoin will be a Goos work in our country.And then we should share it to others so that we can also help.

Higher the acceptance by the country more it will grow as people in that country will start using it in daily needs which will give rise to the demand and thus it will lead to better price as finally it is economies of demand and supply. It is also beneficial to the community as a whole and many altcoins can play a lead role in fulfilling this demands.
bitcoin usage in for daily spending make its demand rise alot.besides as investment portofolio people could use it to buy anything in any stores.and it will add bitcoin value.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 07:28:06 AM
after seeing the price decreasing just scared about bitcoin future and i got to know that we can't predict the price of bitcoin or any other crypto... and already bitcoin is spread all over the world...
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 14, 2018, 07:09:39 AM
Bitcoin will be a Good future in all nation or in our economy so that the bitcoin will be a Goos work in our country.And then we should share it to others so that we can also help.

Higher the acceptance by the country more it will grow as people in that country will start using it in daily needs which will give rise to the demand and thus it will lead to better price as finally it is economies of demand and supply. It is also beneficial to the community as a whole and many altcoins can play a lead role in fulfilling this demands.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
If bitcoin still continue its downfall price , dont panic and hold your coin. It will not stay on its downfall it will recover soon. Stay positive and dont give up because the time will come that you will earn a good profit.
Activity: 350
November 11, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
Activity: 665
November 11, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
no one can know any bitcoin or crypto currency coins because it has become the nature and risk of investing in crypto currencies, the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself if the development of bitcoin has decreased I think it is natural and could happen
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 11, 2018, 05:45:05 AM
Bitcoin still in a highvalue price but slowly decreasing , because whales control bitcoin to earn more profit . If you like a person that he cant hold your assets because you see the decreasing you always lose . The crypto is all about the patience to win and get more profit . Just wait the big pump maybe its happen this end of year or next year. Always updated about the news because that is important to earn profit.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
Bitcoin price have decreased sharply over time because panic selling by many persons. We will see Bitcoin return back to $ 20k at the early of new year. So now buy Bitcoin and hold to make a profit.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
November 10, 2018, 04:09:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: