Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 7773 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 14, 2019, 02:13:10 AM
2019 start has being quite calm and yet to see the rise for this year . It’s being trailing at 3700$ approx on average need more power to it in order to push the demand which will lead to rise in price in future . One good news and we should be set for the best year for back.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 04:27:37 PM
The only thing that will to bitcoin is that it will be great again after this bad market, then fudders will regret.
  It’s  we who can make the market and who can break the market so if we will keep selling it will fall but if we will buy so market of bitcoin will be normal once again. It has been suffering since long so it’s time to enjoy now I would appreciate those who still hold even after long term dump and they are the real winners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
January 13, 2019, 11:21:26 AM
Bitcoin is still used as transactions by different people fro different countries now. Bitcoin will still be used in the future. It is very volatile that is why its price is very unpredictable everytime.
If it's so unpredictable how do you know that it is going to be used in future?!  Cheesy
I believe that bitcoin will stay interested like for ten years more and after it will fall in history and will be reminded as something tricky and old school thing like Ponzy pyramids, participated in which some people took a lot and many of other people who loosed a lot.
some say that bitcoin is a smart invention, but it cannot be analogous to the current currency. but along with its development, an evolution could have happened. too long to think like that. in my mind, the current price falls, and it's a good time to invest, so that later we can benefit from the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 13, 2019, 10:44:19 AM
Bitcoin is still used as transactions by different people fro different countries now. Bitcoin will still be used in the future. It is very volatile that is why its price is very unpredictable everytime.
If it's so unpredictable how do you know that it is going to be used in future?!  Cheesy
I believe that bitcoin will stay interested like for ten years more and after it will fall in history and will be reminded as something tricky and old school thing like Ponzy pyramids, participated in which some people took a lot and many of other people who loosed a lot.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 13, 2019, 10:27:43 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 09:54:41 AM
Bitcoin will be fine at the future if many investor keep hold and invest their money at bitcoin, although bitcoin have lower price but always have new hope bitcoin will be pump one day later, just wait how to get profit with bitcoin.
that's true because bitcoin is still trusted by its users and investors who want to adopt bitcoin a lot, so what will happen will be that bitcoin will get better and grow so that it invites many people to join here
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
January 13, 2019, 07:07:09 AM
in my opinion it will get up to about 10k$ however it will take time. I dont expect big jumps like in 2017, but still i foresee an increase.
what happened to bitcoin at this time I think makes us become a more advanced person and use current technology correctly and naturally for our daily needs
it is true and not only that I, with the existence of bitcoin, we can simplify the economic path and bitcoin can also be said to be a very important technology for the future
This time bitcoin has increase its adoption but if you will based on the price movement, you'll not see it positive.
Bitcoin's price has been down and this year we are expecting some good run but it hasn't arrive yet, but we are getting popular now, we can read in the news and bitcoin is being mind by big businesses and even the government.

Finally, the bull run will come. The most patient people, those, who did not dump their Bitcoins when the market was bleeding, will get the greatest profits. It is better to hodl BTC for years.
If we are looking from the investors angle what would happen for Bitcoin. For the next 10 year period, I think that cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin will outperform stock market and S&P 500.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 13, 2019, 06:59:06 AM
in my opinion it will get up to about 10k$ however it will take time. I dont expect big jumps like in 2017, but still i foresee an increase.
what happened to bitcoin at this time I think makes us become a more advanced person and use current technology correctly and naturally for our daily needs
it is true and not only that I, with the existence of bitcoin, we can simplify the economic path and bitcoin can also be said to be a very important technology for the future
This time bitcoin has increase its adoption but if you will based on the price movement, you'll not see it positive.
Bitcoin's price has been down and this year we are expecting some good run but it hasn't arrive yet, but we are getting popular now, we can read in the news and bitcoin is being mind by big businesses and even the government.

Finally, the bull run will come. The most patient people, those, who did not dump their Bitcoins when the market was bleeding, will get the greatest profits. It is better to hodl BTC for years.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 06:24:31 AM
The only thing that will to bitcoin is that it will be great again after this bad market, then fudders will regret.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 03:42:21 AM
Bitcoin will be fine at the future if many investor keep hold and invest their money at bitcoin, although bitcoin have lower price but always have new hope bitcoin will be pump one day later, just wait how to get profit with bitcoin.
current condition in market didnt represent the market future.although all price goes down, it doesnt mean bitcoin future as not brigth than before.personally i am still keep hoping this market will give me huge profits.
right, there is still a lot of hope for bitcoin, where large investors will enter and change everything. of course that happens when more people need it. so that trust holds an important role for its development
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 13, 2019, 03:12:27 AM
Nobody can see or predict what will happen in the future but I hope that this year will be different than the previous year and the market will be more positive. Bitcoin is still a young currency and I believe it still has the potential to reach another all-time high in the future along with the other cryptocurrencies. What can I do now is to prepare and then monitor the market often for continued update in the prices of the cryptocurrencies and tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 07:35:44 PM
for me bitcoin is also fine, I can only wait and hope that this year the market will recover because for now people are afraid to invest in crypto because of the many losses they have encountered in their investments
They should take one more chance and this time not to repeat those mistake which made them suffer in 2018.  If we search in market bitcoin is the best coin that gives high level profit and it’s easy to hold as it has so many wallets. Growing population is adoring bitcoin as currency, as investment and as future savior.
It is very early to say negative things to bitcoin or cryptocurrency with only referring to the falldown of market , but the only thing we have to do is to have a good and positive thinking on bitcoin , continue the activities of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 12, 2019, 03:07:57 PM
for me bitcoin is also fine, I can only wait and hope that this year the market will recover because for now people are afraid to invest in crypto because of the many losses they have encountered in their investments
They should take one more chance and this time not to repeat those mistake which made them suffer in 2018.  If we search in market bitcoin is the best coin that gives high level profit and it’s easy to hold as it has so many wallets. Growing population is adoring bitcoin as currency, as investment and as future savior.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 12, 2019, 10:29:00 AM
current condition in market didnt represent the market future.although all price goes down, it doesnt mean bitcoin future as not brigth than before.personally i am still keep hoping this market will give me huge profits.
Activity: 644
January 12, 2019, 09:46:13 AM
so many negative rumors hit Bitcoin, so the new investors felt risky and worried that they would suffer losses which eventually made them sell their assets even though they did not get a profit, this certainly made the price fall deeper. But actually we don't need to worry about the future of bitcoin because the team from the developers themselves have taken into account everything, bitcoin will become a crypto eye that will continue to be successful users can keep doing transactions without having to connect to the internet network
Activity: 532
January 12, 2019, 12:42:06 AM
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 11, 2019, 10:59:36 PM
whatever happens with crypto currencies nobody can know for sure the development of crypto currencies we cannot predict with certainty confidence and patience are the main capital in investing

No one knows but it is already there.

The development of cryptocurrencies are already laid down and it still keeps on rolling, that is the same with Bitcoin. The bitcoin's development don't just rely on developers improvement or development but also at the crypto currencies development. What might will happen, it is on us, investors what should we do in order to maintain our profit and good investments.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
January 11, 2019, 10:45:08 PM
dont be worry about bitcoin price at this moment, as we see and heard before too many whales trying to manipulate bitcoin.in my opinion it means they see bright future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,so they trying to get as much as they can by spreading fud in market.soon or later adoption will happen.
which you explain logically, by looking at a good future they sell large quantities, and spread bad news, so prices fall further. that's when they buy and save it for later. until one day there was a lot of positive news, and that's when they started the planned investment harvest, and I'm sure not a few experienced disappointment
Activity: 980
January 11, 2019, 09:29:10 PM
dont be worry about bitcoin price at this moment, as we see and heard before too many whales trying to manipulate bitcoin.in my opinion it means they see bright future for bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,so they trying to get as much as they can by spreading fud in market.soon or later adoption will happen.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 11, 2019, 04:45:09 PM
whatever happens with crypto currencies nobody can know for sure the development of crypto currencies we cannot predict with certainty confidence and patience are the main capital in investing
The future of bitcoin will never dark because it is a valuable currency in world wide and that's why most of people are using this currency as real-currency because they buy a lot of things from online shopping with bitcoin currency so easily they buy every thing at home so why this currency will finish or die, so it will more popular and more improve in everywhere and that's why it will bring us to a lot of benefits and profits because most of people are really need it for their comfort life and future. 
Pages:
Jump to: