Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 7821 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 32
September 11, 2018, 11:38:58 AM
It's true that these months the value of bitcoin prices is always down, and I think for investors it's pretty quiet, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will bounce up again and just wait for the time.
Yah these past few months bitcoin drop very fast and also a huge down occurring right now. But I believe that bitcoin will bounce up and rise again very soon so better wait until that time comes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
We really cannot tell for sure, but what I can advise is that take advantage of the dry market, buy of you can and if you cannot, just hold on your coins. We are still seeing a good bounce towards the end of the year for Bitcoin.
that is very good advice, we must be able to take advantage of a dry market. if you can't, just hold your coin until the bitcoin wins again. and of course you have to be patient
because the time is not long this bitcoin price will experience a big increase and the coin underneath will definitely go up. so hold the coin that you hold first to sell after the price of bitcoin rises
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

What will happen with bitcoin?  if bitcoin has a bitcoin accepting contract as well as bitcoin that will be much invested that's a good market for bitcoin development
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 11, 2018, 08:46:38 AM
Actually even ill must suffering on when the bitcoin goes down.
And ill think it is normal if the bitcoin dump a price, So we need to do about that situation must hold our bitcoin we have.
for now the price may decline slightly, we can only see it, or take advantage of the situation to get profit. yeah, but to be honest, this is really a bad situation for bitcoin. decrease from the beginning of 2018, so far so deep.
Activity: 140
September 11, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
Bitcoin prices are currently very low compared to the value of 2017. Well, probably because Bitcoin has not been globalized in value so investors have not been convinced that the price of Bitcoin is falling so fast. . However, Bitcoin prices will increase rapidly. I'm sure it is.
Activity: 23
September 11, 2018, 08:02:37 AM
 if nobody cares anymore about improving the protocol and client, Bitcoin would die, and maybe another could take its place.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
September 11, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
Actually even ill must suffering on when the bitcoin goes down.
And ill think it is normal if the bitcoin dump a price, So we need to do about that situation must hold our bitcoin we have.
Activity: 31
September 11, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
The real value that Bitcoin brings up to date is unbalanced. Many rumors predict that Bitcoin will disappear from the cryptocurrency market. Do you believe in that?
Activity: 60
September 11, 2018, 05:51:55 AM
We know that bitcoin can recover right and we think that it will be happen before this year end. You guys says bitcoin dump take more time this year than last year maybe it will be more higher than last year too. Just be positive and don't lose hope.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
There are people in the corporate world today who are switching to become a full time trader in the market and because of that, we can expect for the price of bitcoins to grow even more in the future.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
September 10, 2018, 12:37:03 AM
We really cannot tell for sure, but what I can advise is that take advantage of the dry market, buy of you can and if you cannot, just hold on your coins. We are still seeing a good bounce towards the end of the year for Bitcoin.
that is very good advice, we must be able to take advantage of a dry market. if you can't, just hold your coin until the bitcoin wins again. and of course you have to be patient
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
September 09, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
following costs possess dropped seriously within earlier 2018, what's going to occur following may be the reverse, bitcoin may increase significantly once again later on this season, or even following 12 months. In my opinion within bitcoin variances.
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 11:54:07 AM
As we all know, high volatility in the crypto market is not new or foreign. Bitcoin may crash more this year but will bounce back and stable. I think this is a healthy price drop and will lead to better optimization of the Bitcoin market.

Don't panic, more rules are on the way and this can cause the market to grow and mature.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 09, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Just have patience. The price of bitcoin will not continually go down. The movement of price is very natural because this is how economics works. The supply and demand of every investors really matters. So, don't be afraid.
Patience is always the key for us to become successful here, that is why we need to keep our path straight with our goal, we need to be able to seek for long term opportunity here and not just for a short period of time, so if the price dumps we should not worry all the time.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 09, 2018, 01:09:31 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Just have patience. The price of bitcoin will not continually go down. The movement of price is very natural because this is how economics works. The supply and demand of every investors really matters. So, don't be afraid.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 12:14:57 PM
I believe that bitcoin is coming out of a negative trend, even though the market seems impossible to skyrocket, but I'm sure there are always surprises in bitcoin, and this is what makes me always optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 51
September 09, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Bitcoin will soon become less valuable than it has been last 6 years0
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
no need to panic and worry about bitcoin because bitcoin will certainly be fine and will still be able to survive with the current conditions, the price of bitcoin will recover soon and will be profitable again
Bitcoin will not die so all the holders will need to have a long patience and bitcoin will really need more months before it's value will go back on top but if we are a fan of bitcoin let's just trust the bitcoin and wait on the rise.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:05:38 AM
I would say that BTC was in a bubble, because let's be honest, the value we saw during December-January was insane, it was artificially increased, it just couldn't keep at that rhythm. Now I think we are seeing its actual value, which in my opinion should be around $6-7k, and I really hope we will start to see a slow increase, but unfortunately this market is too small and some people can really do almost whatever they want, so I think we'll see these pumps and dumps for quite a long time.
Yeah you have a point but for me if bitcoin is unhealthy then we should take actions for it because we are aware of what is happening. As users we have also the part in building the bitcoin so we should also give our best.
Pages:
Jump to: