Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
September 09, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
My advice, don't give up and remain confident in bitcoin. The increase and decrease in prices in the crypto market are normal. Bitcoin will return to high prices like last year. All the process. to reduce losses try to learn the analysis and keep updated on news about crypto
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

This why some investor should know when they should buy Bitcoin for investing and when you sell it to get profit. If they not know about that, only luck that can prevent losing their money
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
We have to admit one thing that bitcoin was in some kinds of bubble, mostly was created by whales to take some good profit from this rise & they made.
Now big investors almost taken out their bitcoins, so we can hope the stability of bitcoin & it will be stable around 5K-6K.
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
The big crash of bitcoin so far that resulted into long drought to recover is alarming because it creates great panic to every holders specially to someone who purchased it from $20k. Seeing the price crashing until now is not a good sign. But this is not a problem to the whales. As we can see in the market there are many are buying bitcoin from this dip, meaning the long crash doesn't matter because bitcoin will raise again even it will take time but most important that time will come. So just be patient.
Activity: 69
September 09, 2018, 04:11:51 AM
This fluctuations are normal in the cryptocurrency market where it's price goes up and down. Well the price of bitcoin currently is not stable and it keeps on fluctuating. But, I think as soon as it becomes a little more stable and keeps on increasing for a considerable amount of time.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
It is unfortunate that bitcoin has become a bubble lately where a handful of people are only looking for profits from buying it and hope to get more profit when the price goes up, which should be used for btc is to exchange tools to make it easier for us and avoid additional costs in foreign transactions
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Do not panic if the price is declining and if this thing happen the best thing to do is to hold your bitcoin and be patient because the price of bitcoin will bounce back and become more expensive.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
I think if this currency could stabilize in the coming days at over $ 6,000, then the bottom would probably be lifted up to $ 6,500. Bitcoin will provide the opportunity for copper. Replacements make more significant changes.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 09:33:59 AM
Bitcoin prices that continue to fall are normal because we know that bitcoin has volatile prices and will continue to change, we must believe that bitcoin will survive and will soon recover again
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

I think bitcoin will get better in the future because more and more people want to use bitcoin because it is very easy to use, especially bitcoin is very safe and fast when we make transactions.
Activity: 92
September 07, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a revolutionary technology that has come to stay and would help the financial sector and transfer of funds, so what would happen to BTC is that it would gain more traction get more adoption and become universally used for transfer of funds worldwide, so don't be bothered about current prices as these are just for sometime and won't last at  all.
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
no need to panic and worry about bitcoin because bitcoin will certainly be fine and will still be able to survive with the current conditions, the price of bitcoin will recover soon and will be profitable again
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
the down price is normal in trade we cannot avoid anymore and maybe we cannot fight it, and inevitably we have to be able to keep up with the flow of what is going on, the anticipation we can do is by running our economy by buying bitcoin with low prices and we can sell them at a low price too.
if we just keep quiet and wait for the price to recover it's wrong because we don't know when it will happen.
Activity: 216
September 07, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
Bitcoin is like gold in the real world, and like valuable items, Bitcoin cannot be created just like that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 06, 2018, 05:50:22 PM
when there is good news bitcoin can be very expensive and I think it's normal movement and when bitcoin has bad news so many people panic that makes a lot of people who sell their bitcoin
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

that is something that is common in this activity, because the desire of each person is also different as you say, when the price goes down it must all panic to sell, because that sense of panic cannot be eliminated when the time is urgent. moreover the need has also been waiting so it's natural to panic when prices go down.

Yeah, panic Is a nature of human kind, but if you let It be, It will cause a regret In the last Just like wen you Invest In bitcoin, If you get panic by decreasing iIts valie Its make you loss your profits and possible your capital as well. And if you dont change this attitude you will always be a losser.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
Nothing will happen to the bitcoin because already you can see there are many companies supporting the bitcoin and this makes to increase its price even higher. So it will take some to reach higher now it is the best time to hold the coins along with bitcoin.
Bitcoin will not have any problems. In fact it is very powerful and is important for the economy. So it will continue to grow and continue to grow stronger in the future. That is certainly not changed.
Activity: 551
September 06, 2018, 04:29:52 PM
when there is good news bitcoin can be very expensive and I think it's normal movement and when bitcoin has bad news so many people panic that makes a lot of people who sell their bitcoin
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

that is something that is common in this activity, because the desire of each person is also different as you say, when the price goes down it must all panic to sell, because that sense of panic cannot be eliminated when the time is urgent. moreover the need has also been waiting so it's natural to panic when prices go down.
Activity: 207
September 06, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

Well in my own opinion bitcoin is un predictable.  no one knows what happen in the future of bitcoin. But i hope bitcoin will continues increase in the Market.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
Even for this downfall of bitcoin in the market place , I think positive that it will recover sooner from this reddish status , if every members and customers and investors have still great trust in bitcoin no matter what had happen to the market , I think can still continue to rise and soar back to its normal fame and continue to the next future time.

I think if you follow the graph of the value of bitcoin every year, you already know that bitcoin time-lapse is every time. I can advise them that they will continue to hold you bitcoin and always be updated about value and I promise that you can return the money you invested.
I can tell them that before investing in bitcoin you must know and you must accept how risky it is.
copper member
Activity: 455
September 06, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

Bitcoin still has hope to grow better for the next few years, the market will recover and bitcoin will be used more for transaction and investment needs.
Pages:
Jump to: