Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 24. (Read 7807 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

I am holding also my bitcoin so my advice for you also is to hold also your bitcoin. End of this year is still far. Many speculated that bitcoin will rise again before this year ends. So just a little bit patience because there is no use in selling your bitcoin now as the price is low you will only get losses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

What will happen to bitcoin? As what i've observed bitcoin will be better as what it's showing now. I will not generalize the bitcoin but all cryptocurrency will make better as days or months passes.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
August 10, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

Bitcoins is bubble but we can always take advantage of the low price in order to earn more profit because the market is volatile so you can always expect for the price to grow again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
People that panic to sell should learn and have more patience and wait for a while. Its normal for investments to go up and down.
Yes we need more patient to wait until the price is going up and panicking is not helpful it may cause lose your money and also we know that investing it is normal the value is up and down.
Activity: 381
July 24, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
Of course we are having two options for the future of Bitcoin, one of them is that it will became a worldwide alternative payment method, and the second one is that it would be dead very soon.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
which will happen to bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will grow forward and bitcoin will increase its enthusiasts, because now the price of bitcoin start rising, I am sure bitcoin will add forward.
I do have the same thought like you. It is hard to stop bitcoin from growing in this year or even in the future. It has already gained a lot of reputation and now, people are starting to collect bitcoin instead of other things such as gold or silver. They believe that bitcoin can make them rich, just like gold in the past. The technology of bitcoin also can help our life a lot in the future

Actually in my opion bitcoin in a start of this year is like a bubble but it will slowly raise from time to time. It is not impossible that by the end of the year it will back to higher level. Don't panic just trust the history of bitcoin.
Activity: 619
July 23, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
which will happen to bitcoin in the future is bitcoin will grow forward and bitcoin will increase its enthusiasts, because now the price of bitcoin start rising, I am sure bitcoin will add forward.
I do have the same thought like you. It is hard to stop bitcoin from growing in this year or even in the future. It has already gained a lot of reputation and now, people are starting to collect bitcoin instead of other things such as gold or silver. They believe that bitcoin can make them rich, just like gold in the past. The technology of bitcoin also can help our life a lot in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
Although I'm not prossefional advisor but I think you should be patiently for awhile until bitcoin will recover little by little due to other reason why bitcoin will decreased thier price,although the lose will not return immedialety,but the essence of patient is also key to make a good profit ,
Activity: 92
July 23, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
Bitcoin still have a good future for investing,sometimes goes down a little but it will rise up again because a lot of benefit in bitcoin an people who support it.
Activity: 271
July 23, 2018, 02:44:25 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
In just a few days, bitcoin prices skyrocketed, and its value surpassed the $6k8, $7k2, $7k6 thresholds. And in my next bid, the bitcoin will hit the next resistance of $8k8, so hold the bitcoin right now and trade around $8k8
Activity: 322
July 23, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
Nowadays bitcoin price is very low but if you have little or have bitcoin in bulk better do not you sell first because many say that this bitcoin will return soared at the end of year 2018 and you enough patience
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 02:39:12 AM
In my opinion, with the current value of bitcoin, you can say it is a bubble. But do not lose faith in it, I believe bitcoin will grow and soon reach the $ 50k mark. So now is a good time to invest, buy and hold it until the end of the year
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
I am positive that bitcoin will actually be successful in the future despite of the bubble like behavior observed. I believe these are just effects of the hype but even then with what happens like the long fall of the cryptocurrency market, there are still many who are using bitcoin and these utility will make bitcoin still stable even the market would go down many times.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 12:15:37 AM
Every trading have dump and pump.now btc dumping. hoped that again can pump. just wait for the time.
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 22, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
We don't have any ideas exactly on what will happen to bitcoin because the price it's not stable so anytime it will increase or decrease depends on the user. But hoping that bitcoin will go high so many people will gain big benefits on it nowadays just hold for it until the price will be bigger.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 22, 2018, 03:48:15 PM
no one knows what exactly will happen to bitcoin but according to me it is going to increase and goint to bring us big moneys and what our target is i guess and hope so.
Activity: 21
July 22, 2018, 03:45:48 PM
maybe 10-15 more bitcoins will be replaced by the latest technology platform
and for now bitcoin is still the top coin in the crypto market
and I'm sure bitcoin makes a lot of difference to millions of people around the world
Activity: 373
July 22, 2018, 03:43:29 PM
I advise you to be more patient in investing in bitcoin. Because investing in bitcoin I think is perfect for the long term. Looking at the potential bitcoin that is like now. I believe that in the future bitcoin prices will increase. So be patient and wait longer.
Activity: 331
July 22, 2018, 03:38:58 PM
I do not think there will be any problems with bitcoin at this time, just the price is up and down steadily

Bitcoin supply turned into dumped and it is the problem that Bitcoin's investors reached the limit of coin supply. Yes the price is still up there but the blockchain cannot holds a lot of transaction so it will result as shortage of supply.
Pages:
Jump to: