Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:59:30 AM
It's true that these months the value of bitcoin prices is always down, and I think for investors it's pretty quiet, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will bounce up again and just wait for the time.
Activity: 75
May 31, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
Bitcoin will grow more in the future and it will happen in the crypto market that those who are holding a good amount. I know the price of bitcoin will grow very high this month because new investors are investing in bitcoin
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
If you have already invested during the past few months then there is no way than to just hold and wait for the price increase. But if you really need the money top invest in other things more secure then do what you have to do.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 03:48:20 AM
Bitcoin as a bubble. People should anticipate everything that could happen with a bubble. It may bulge or may be deflated at any time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
Unfortunately I have lost quite a bit of confidence about the bitcoin behavior, as these "pump and dump" events are increasingly being observed. At least this year I have already seen four occasions in which after a sharp rise, then the price of bitcoin suffers a resounding fall of between 30-40%.
This is not healthy for the altcoin market in general, because it is making bitcoin a hostage of speculators to do business.
Activity: 42
May 31, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
This will continue till the prices rises back to the $20 K level. After that it will go down very less and will surely skyrocket.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 02:12:15 AM
It's true that these months the value of bitcoin prices is always down, and I think for investors it's pretty quiet, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will bounce up again and just wait for the time.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
If the final bitcoin price is down then for the investor to be patient because I'm sure the bitcoin price will soon rise again so we just wait for time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 02:03:11 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
Bitcoin is just like a flower it blooms when you taking care of it but if you not take care of if it will die. Like investing to an not investable company.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 02:00:14 AM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.

yeah hold is good choose and waiting for increase high price of bitcoin
but in reality the price of bitcoin just stag not increase yet , waiting for increase high price of bitcoin is difficult now
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 31, 2018, 01:59:22 AM
Bitcoins price will rise soon, as there are only a limited number of 21 million bitcoins available in the crypto market and due to high demand in the market there are still possibility for the rise in price of bitcoins, currently there are only around 16 million bitcoins are in circulation and due to halving after every four years the level of difficulty of mining bitcoins increases which means after every four years number of bitcoins distributed to the miners for mining will be cut short or decreased so it will take more than 150 years to complete the mining of bitcoins. The price of bitcoins will definitely rise with a huge leap in the market, the price of bitcoins affects the increase or decrease of altcoins as bitcoins are the first crypto currency in the crypto world.
Many people and I believes that the price of bitcoin will bounce back to its high price. In addition to that, we all know that bitcoin has limited supply of 21 million so if bitcoin will on demand the price of it will really become expensive. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will stop on declining and it will keep on increasing.
Activity: 134
May 31, 2018, 01:55:06 AM
Very difficult to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the next months for we cannot control the flow of market. That is why it is hard to know what will happen. Maybe and probably it will increase as we know bitcoin will always recover.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
Nothing serious will going to happen because the users of it will never let it.
Activity: 26
May 31, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
Most bitcoin users are those who invest, and also bitcoin is widely used to buy altcoins and they trade in altcoins more in comparison with those using for Online transactions.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 01:39:45 AM
Bitcoin looks like it's heading towards a major crash. If it happens, crypto-millionaires will be hit hardest while governments move to regulate the cryptocurrencybitcoin’s vertiginous price surge a “bubble” is just another bizarre episode in the cryptocurrency’s odd saga. Generally, bubbles are not called as they happen. Like financial Rumpelstiltskins, the moment you dare speak their name, they either have already burst or are very close to doing so.
Activity: 252
May 31, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

my advice you do not worry with your investment, you better be patient waiting for the next few months at a higher price, I think you will not lose your investment. because I believe that bitcoin prices will slowly rise higher.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:36:35 AM
which actually happens with bitcoin I also do not know gan. which is obviously now bitcoin prices again dropped sharply. but I will never take a headache for that. the important thing is now its time to buy bitcoin .
Activity: 88
May 31, 2018, 01:33:03 AM
In every market all over the world have ups and down so it is a very normal fact.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
Bitcoin will start to soar higher in the coming days due to high demand for bitcoins and every day new users are entering the bitcoin network. There are still way to go higher for the prices of bitcoins to shoot higher and higher. There are many great investors who are of the opinion that the price of bitcoins could go even up to $ 100000 USD in the next two years time which will be good for all the bitcoin and block chain users.
Activity: 47
May 30, 2018, 02:56:25 PM
 Smiley Smiley There is nothing to say about bad months. May the month passed by April. I think going well.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 113
May 30, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

It was in a bubble, but the price has been reasonably stable since it fell from $20,000 to where it is now. It's not acting like a bubble now, but that doesn't mean that it will remain stable. Going up and down, as bitcoin is now, happens in a lot of markets.
Pages:
Jump to: