Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 104
May 30, 2018, 10:04:43 AM
now is a problem often encountered by bitcoin, the problem is bitcoin prices are experiencing a price reduction. now we can only be patient waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again. this situation is often used by investors to buy bitcoin and altcoin because the price is being decreased. currently selling bitcoin is very sad but bitcoin buyers are very happy to be able to buy bitcoin and altcoin at a very cheap price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
The experts expects stabilization of bitcoin prices in about a month. "I expect that the market will stabilize within one month, then the recovery will begin, 7.6 thousand dollars, 10 thousand and 12.3 thousand will be resistance levels." After the fall in 2014, the price was restored almost 1.5 years, this time I expect recovery by the end of the year 2018
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
BTC hasn't been much volatile since 2 years. I suppose 7-12$k is where the natural bounds of market prices are.

More holders is not a bag thing too, they just make the asset more trusted and stable. Until there is no massive panic sale
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:41:27 AM
There is no need for one to panic about the market value of bitcoin because so many experts have speculate a greater future for bitcoin in the years to come. So, whoever invested when its value was $15,000 has to remain a long term holder for them to be able to make profit in future.
There’s a belief that the top crypto Bitcoin is slowly becoming institutionalized and an increase in use means well for its future.  Banks and other institutions are slowly warming up to Bitcoin and it could soon be accepted globally.
Activity: 75
May 30, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
Currently there is no need to worry about its declining bitcoin prices. Or listen to unbeatable news about bitcoin, in the future I'm sure bitcoin will be much better from now and bitcoin has started to be accepted by some people, bitcoin much changed the life of people who used to be deficiency now people are sufficient, due to know bitcoin. So we do not have to worry about the bitcoin to its fore, all definitely improved.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 30, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
There is no need for one to panic about the market value of bitcoin because so many experts have speculate a greater future for bitcoin in the years to come. So, whoever invested when its value was $15,000 has to remain a long term holder for them to be able to make profit in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
Bitcoin has come to stay. It's a good time to invest in bitcoin. Nothing will happen to bitcoin. Bitcoin has the potential of growing big in the next few years to come. Bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 30, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
As happened before now the price at 7000 and then will rise to 9000 and then descends again This story is known for 4 months and continuous
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
I don't think bitcoin is a bubble because it did not pop out when it reached around $19k+ last November. It just slowly decreased its price and now it came to this. One example for me of a crypto coin that is a bubble is Ripple, when last year it suddenly increased its price and the next day it dropped so hard. You could do some research on that and tell me what you think of it as well. Bitcoin has been and will always fluctuates as of the moment because it is not stable, so the increase and decrease shouldn't be a surprise at all and should be expected at all times.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 08:17:17 AM
If the bitcoin will continue to rise up in the market and prove that it is worth it to used as a currency all the world, then bitcoin will be used in the future as a currency to all nation.
Activity: 109
May 30, 2018, 08:05:09 AM
We do not know what happens in the future so the ICO market should be proactively managed through taking bad players out upon spotting their nefarious actions, whilst proactively educating investors to the risks that ICOs present and how to better equip themselves to analyse potential investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:35:11 AM
With big whales who controlled big portions of Bitcoin slowly getting out of the way, the markets can now look for a stable, positive growth which is sustainable, less volatile and constructive.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
Yes, it is true that the price of bitcoin goes down very frequently and its value remain stable for a very short time. It is the bad time in the history of bitcoin but soon this black cloud will remove and a new morning of happiness will begin i believe.
Activity: 101
May 29, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
The red herring focuses on all efforts on ICO regulation – a knee jerk reaction to mainstream media headlines and narrative. The real issue that needs to be considered is the macro-prudential risk that may be created in the crypto-market from expansionary economics and a broken banking system that still has a lender of last resort from central banks in their sovereign nations.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:51:28 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
do not be too pessimistic with the incidence of bitcoin decline, because I think bitcoin still has good potential and future. now ethereum can still continue to run into one of the potentially potent coins despite a whopping investment but I think you should be patient and go back to using bitcoin to make a purchase for profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 29, 2018, 05:51:22 PM
I guess bitcoin being compared to bubble is good example. I think this will become an endless cycle where if bitcoin price blows up then it bursts like a bubble. Well bitcoin is business and we cannot do anything about people who only sees bitcoin as business.
Bitcoin is an asset and it happens in all assets that the price of them goes up and down only fool people will think and say it as bubble. Only those people who do not know the ABC of trading and assets are saying on media that bitcoin is bubble. The price of bitcoin is acting the same as the price of gold was doin in its initial stage of adoption and now it is at stability and the fluctuation is at small value bitcoin will also reach to a stable position when it passes from its initial stage of adoption.
Activity: 130
May 29, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
maybe what will happen is bitcoin will progress, therefore as long as we keep trusting bitcoin I am sure in the next few days bitcoin will experience a very significant development
Activity: 162
May 29, 2018, 05:34:53 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

one good advise is to hodl.. you cant do anything, the market is doing a healthy correction and if your loss with the current value then your only option is to hold.
yes really, do not ever despair and do not give up on the circumstances. with a market situation like this we can do is to continue to survive. If you force to sell then you have to accept your own loss.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:11:54 PM
Most likely, Bitcoin has a future, and it is quite colorful. Of course, it takes years for the crypto currency to get to its feet. As the famous programmer and writer Joel Spolsky says: "The development of good software takes 10 years. Get used to it. " Even in the process of building the service infrastructure, it becomes clear that Bitcoin is developing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 04:03:25 PM
Under the laws of the market, the size of this group in monetary terms exceeds the amount of funds that have already been withdrawn from the market. Such a powder keg. Of course, they are not in a hurry to sell the crypto currency, expecting the price to return to a mark of at least $ 20,000, but this will most likely not happen. However, most of them do not even consider a descending scenario, because really very much "believed" in a brighter future. Therefore, in the case of a negative scenario, they will be caught unawares and begin to massively record their losses, trying to save anything.
Pages:
Jump to: