Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to bitcoin? - page 62. (Read 7819 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
Nothing bad will happen because bitcoin will going to achieve its position very soon.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 30, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
I think we have seen most of the decline in the Bitcoin price already. It has come down from a very high position when it was at $19,000 and so far it has not fallen below $6,300. I think we will see a recovery during the second and third quarters of this year but not more than 10 - 12,000.
The declining of the price of bitcoin is normal to happen and it is because of being volatile. Furthermore, do not panic if the price is declining and if this thing happen the best thing to do is to hold your bitcoin and be patient because the price of bitcoin will bounce back and become more expensive.
Activity: 172
May 30, 2018, 01:36:02 PM
I think Bitcoin at that moment resembles a bubble. As soon as it goes up, it immediately shows up. It's normal that bitcoin prices go down but it's been a while since its original value or higher than its original value and I think maybe bitcoin prices will soon increase for the next few months and of course from the bitcoin price increase it can lure investors to invest in bitcoin after the price increase High bitcoin is of course a lot of coin coins that will be sprinkled in bitcoin and I hope that bitcoin immediately bounces and what we dream of is immediately realized Smiley
Activity: 38
May 30, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
If you invested bitcoin and it has the low value, All i can suggest is wait for the time that the bitcoin have a higher value. Bitcoin don't have a fix value. If you have the opportunities that it change to a higher value just go for it and sell it. We don't know if bitcoin will have higher value in the future. 
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
Bitcoin is one of the prominent crypto currency which can be operated world wide .Bitcoins current market price is+7K USD mean time last year this time its price was less than 1K USD. Bitcoin is its usual volatile market and under the influence of the bearish trend it is likely to go further down but it doesn't mean that it will not come  back to its reasonable price under the influence of the bullish trend .  Bitcoin market  will recover very shortly to the projected level.
Activity: 81
May 30, 2018, 01:10:42 PM
No one can predict the price of bitcoin tomorrow, the market is continuing to fall, I think the price is determined by the supply and demand, because the market is not entering the new large consortium, the constant decline is normal.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
whatever happens with bitcoin, we still do not change our mind to do anything else, maybe someday the price will change and that is where we will achieve profit that has been delayed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Although we cannot predict bitcoin but we can take comfort in the fact that bitcoin is not going anywhere anytime soon. It is a good time to invest. Bitcoin will experience many changes in prices but it has a potential of growing big in the upcoming years. I'm sure bitcoin will be much better from now and bitcoin has started to be accepted by some people, bitcoin much changed the life of people who used to be deficiency now people are sufficient, due to know bitcoin. So we do not have to worry about the bitcoin to its fore, all definitely improved.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
May 30, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.

Hi there letzdodiz! Do you knew that there is also a dot com bubble? Long before people bought tulips in an incredibly fast paced price after it pops, the tulips are still sold in the stores. What followed is the dont com bubble, which is thousand of people flocking together to get their domain name, setup their servers. Unfortunately the bubble pop and still there are company which remain standing despite the tragedy. That could also happen to bitcoin, but since bitcoin is the most established currency, I thought bitcoin will never be gone.
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 12:32:18 PM
I think the current bitcoin price is the normal price, bitcoin prices can go up and down according to demand, I think the normal price of bitcoin is $ 7000 usually bitcoin will rise at the end of the year as happened in the last year
Activity: 91
May 30, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
in my opinion, nothing happens with bitcoin just a slight drop in prices, fair because bitcoin prices fluctuate. it is important we remain optimistic.
Activity: 336
May 30, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
well, present of bitcoin is in very good condition. Its value and acceptance to people is increasing. Looking at the past and present of bitcoin, we can easily say that bitcoin will do well in future.
Activity: 48
May 30, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
Of course it will win. There are people who believe and buy it. The world is concentrated on it. All are expected, of course, of rapid growth.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
Bitcoin at the present time resembles as a bubble.Once it goes up, it immediately pops out.  It is normal that the price of bitcoin gets down but it's been a long time since it is on its original value or higher than its real value. Those who invest these past few months are suffering a lot of loaaes and they are losing hope that bitcoin will continue to drastically decrease in value.  Do you have guys some advice for me? It will be really appreciated and I will be eternal grateful.
do not get discouraged first, it's only natural if up and down the price. looking at the very bitcoin prices, many people want to take the opportunity to buy bitcoins at cheap prices, so the popes make dramas to lower prices, before prices go back up slowly. rest assured that bitcoin will have a good future and will be very valuable.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
There is nothing that is happening to bitcoin that hasn't happened before, price dips, FUDs, rumors of bans and bitcoin dying. But as always they always pass and bitcoin always finds a way to come out victorious and to rise above every expectation. Although we cannot predict bitcoin but we can take comfort in the fact that bitcoin is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
I think we will see very good figures in a few months. It is now in the recovery phase. It is slowly starting to affect the market. Soon everything will be better for the whole market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
May 30, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
Well this is not bad actually because fluctuations or to what you mean that bitcoin is like a bubble that will popped out eventually if the bitcoin market price is high is just a set of normal events. The nature of bitcoin on its volatility is just normal especially to those veterans who are actually involve in the investment of bitcoin. You will just have to be patient on this kind of investment in order for you to get what you want. Just trust bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and it will never fail you.
Activity: 30
May 30, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
Bitcoin is here to stay. It is a good time to invest. Bitcoin will experience many changes in prices but it has a potential of growing big in the upcoming years
Activity: 336
May 30, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
bitcoin will experience changes in changes, especially changes in prices that can not be fixed, now is mengvami far decrease will bitcoin can rise in the near future ..?
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
the price of bitcoin tube and should have a correction like this but also the regulations were added by the government, but once all that is calm the price of bitcoin will begin to rise very fast
Pages:
Jump to: