Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months? - page 13. (Read 4368 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The market will grow in the next few months, at least until the end of June. The growth will not be sharp, but quite gradual. Then there will be a little downtrend until September, and then new one uptrend, but more dynamic and fast, compared to today's growth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
When the whole cryptocurrency market has a big rally, there must be a big drop.
So this is completely normal, and most of the time what you need to do is hold.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
I think that the market will start to get through the rising channel in August, and immediately the cryptocurrency will usher in a wave of crazy growth. You can participate in the process of its growth.Of course, these are just my personal guesses.
Activity: 84
What will happen to market in next few month strange to tell that it is an arrow in the dark to express or forecast about this, even no body can tell that what will be the position of market tomorrow  only assumptions are there which may be right or wrong,well if you want to invest than it is a right time and future may be bright.
Activity: 146
I think that at the end of this month there will be a turn and prices will go up! The futures will end and the market can not fall for so long!
Activity: 66
Now there is a very interesting situation in the market in fact for which the most cool to watch.Not cool only to those who think that the course fell will forever remain
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
To be honest no one actually knows how the market will perform in the few coming months, crypto market is so volatile and unpredictable and as such it makes a risky venture. If you are looking to invest into crypto have long term investment in mind and invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
I only can predict the market will be change to bullish in July , and all crypto will turn in bullish trend after more than 5 month in bearish trend. I hope this is will be become reality and i can recover my loss. Bearish trend should be end and change to bullish, because crypto community will keep growth.
Activity: 602
We all never know what could happen for the next 6 months, as what we observed in the first and second quarter of this year market are in bad price. But still have another two quarters to wait to end this year. And like 2017 third quarter is the best market so there's a lot of chances for us to success, be patient guys.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
 Last 3 years was a bull trend, this year first bear market. This is a huge and lengthy correction. Maybe down to 4000$, of course after the 5000$ support will be broken.
Activity: 62
At present, the market continues to decline, but I think it will soon usher in a wave of big market, serious stock market losses, real estate investment is also subject to restrictions, a lot of hot money does not go, I think there will be a part of the funds into the currency market
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
We all hope that the market will recoover and rise in the coming months. Cryptomarket is very dependent of the news and how the investors react. If the news is bad - prices fall, if good news comes - prices of crypto grow. So i think the time with the fud news should be over!

If you have not already noticed, the market was ceased to respond to news. To be more exact, the market now reacts only to negative news, good news does not change the picture on the charts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
My think its likely to fall once again, and then it will start to green again. It will continue to rise steadily. The whole cryptocurrency market is full of vitality and funds will begin to flow this market.
Activity: 97
I predict that regulation will come during next few month and security tokens that are hated by everyone now will be in huge demand. Thats why I would advise to look at the ICOs that are going now and issuing security tokens and operate in strict jurisdiction.
Activity: 294
 I think that crypto is already so strong that none of the government's from all over the world, cannot just do that. They can't destroy us, why all the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency community become stronger every day, and we begin to be stronger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Now there is a very interesting situation in the market in fact for which the most cool to watch.Not cool only to those who think that the course fell will forever remain
I think the price will be growth from the middle of July. At the end of Summer it must be near next positions:
   Bitcoin -9000-12000
   Ethereum - 800-1000/
At the end of recently year, the BTC will have cost near 20000-25000. I believe this. And now hold altcoins.

Nice one dude!! It can be happen in my opinion even the price right now are really hard to pump up the $7000 level but this bounce can contain a super pump up in the next month.
Yes, there are many people waiting for this. But it is clear that bitcoin is under strong pressure, which forces it to fall below the minimum prices of past points of lows in the past almost half a year. The most disgusting situation will be if the price breaks through the psychological barrier, then everything can collapse at a tremendous speed.
Activity: 293
There are traders who claim that the crypto currency market is the same financial market as the currency and stock market. But, there are also those who say that the market of digital assets does not operate the rules and laws of trade used in more familiar areas.
Activity: 65
the future of the market will be brighter, and I think you can do it now, because the next few months the price will be higher than now, so the bitcoin of the future will be brighter than ever.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
All investors are hoping and are looking forward to the growth of bitcoin and other altcoins. The development of the crypto market is not predictable. Keep your coins to support cryptography and your luck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The market is too unpredictable, especially cryptocurrency. I don't know what to do now with investments and I'm not sure there will be positive changes in the near future
Now is a very interesting and good time. A year or less, we will all remember it as the best to enter the market. And indeed it is.
Pages:
Jump to: