Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months? - page 11. (Read 4397 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the market in the next 2-3 months will grow by 30-50%. I think many bought a crypto currency at good prices.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The market will most likely just keep doing what it does, which is fluctuate. We should just expect to see the market just go up and down at different intervals and at different points in time. So mainly just bear market, then recovery, then bull market like always
Activity: 70
I think that we should not wait for something supernatural. I'm sure that the dump will not be strong, but you will not have big profit,  because mostly the coins have just begun to recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that in the next few weeks the market will gradually stabilize and at the end of this month we can expect the beginning of the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Many believe that the crypto market value will make a come back in the late 2018. September or December are the month choices of many traders where Crypto will once again hit its peak after a very big fall. I also believe in this because it has already happened in the last 2 years where crypto dropped drastically and the skyrocketed all of a sudden.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In some next few months, we cannot predict them easily. Now, it is very difficult to predict the future of the crypto. they may have chances to drop or rise on the market. the issues, new investors, and also utility of the coins will influence the market. of course, it may be unpredictable. but, I have the big hope that the coins for next months will be much better than right now.
Activity: 240
For me, the market can still recover from ot, eventhough it is very low for today but we are still hoping that it will hit the top again.As being observed for today, the price just goes hig low high low but i am still optimistic that the market will still recover from it.
Activity: 462
Soon you can already talk not about the correction of the market, but about changing the trend. For me, the trend change will be indicated if Bitcoin goes below $ 5000, and the Ethereum is below $ 400. This moment is already close, I hope this will not happen and eventually we will start to grow. Correction will end when no one expects it.
Activity: 178
I think that the market is very unstable now, very small volumes from the market cap.
I am more inclined to think that the market can go even lower.

we can also see that bad news are already beginning to appear, and they can also have a very strong impact on the market.
I think the market will fall until the end of the year, but there is nothing wrong with that. Cryptocurrency will not leave the market. Just when everyone gets tired of speculating about it, it will go up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
And we look forward to when the prices will start to rise up. Of course these prices are manipulated by large exchanges and whales which have a very large number of coins. But the growth is bound to be. I wrote in one thread on the forum that the market is manipulated, respectively, and the price of bitcoin is moving up and down. We just have to wait.
Activity: 546
It seems to me that it is impossible to talk about this at all, because chaos is created in the market, no technical analysis gives an accurate prediction for today's charts, I hope that you also understand this and are also afraid to assume.
Activity: 84
The market is falling, prices are falling, but I firmly believe that by the end of the year,the market and prices will go up.
Activity: 266
It is hard to say  because the market is so transient. But I have read different predictions about it but in general crypto experts assure that market will recover and yeah we can see how Bitcoin price grows. In my opinion, It could be possible if not 20K but it will be much higher by the end of the year.
Activity: 322
The market should accumulate and the cryptocurrency should start growing again. For too long all falling it's time to start growing )
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
Most likely by the end of the year there will be a rise in prices for cryptocurrency.Well, I propose to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 95
Actually the main issue with Bitcoin price is the circulating news some are bad and maximum are fake. So these news directly impact on Bitcoin price as the moment maximum investors and incoming Crypto traders are in doubt weather Bitcoin will go to its huge value or not due to news about its regulations and some hacks in exchanges lets hope for the best.
Now the world is trying to protect the cryptocurrency from new blood as much as possible and try to put it in a bad color. I doubt that they will succeed. Because even when you first meet, cryptocurrency is not like what the media say.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I think that the market is very unstable now, very small volumes from the market cap.
I am more inclined to think that the market can go even lower.

we can also see that bad news are already beginning to appear, and they can also have a very strong impact on the market.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Actually the main issue with Bitcoin price is the circulating news some are bad and maximum are fake. So these news directly impact on Bitcoin price as the moment maximum investors and incoming Crypto traders are in doubt weather Bitcoin will go to its huge value or not due to news about its regulations and some hacks in exchanges lets hope for the best.
Activity: 280
The encryption market has performed very poorly this year, and the market is really falling. The price of cryptocurrencies fell by wave. It continues until now, and I think it will be difficult for the encryption market to pick up in the coming months.

you're talking about some encryption market, whatever it is. If you're referring to cryptocurrencies, it's not the same as encryption... Crypto are using encryption indeed, but so are fiat banks
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
it's difficult to predict the crypto in the future because market is so fluctuations. current volume is not too good now but i sure in the end of the year it will be more good like last year.
Pages:
Jump to: