Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to the market over the next few months? - page 8. (Read 4368 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
There are as of now little advances signalized future recuperate as per value bend of numerous most prevalent and great coins. In the event that consider late circumstance with Google and Snapchat, cost will stagnate or become gradually.
Activity: 59
If I were to answer that question, I must say that I don’t know what will happen next. You know why? It is because the cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable and has high volatility, we may not know if the prices are going to go up or down. It is either the market will go bearish, stabilize, or bullish. There’s no sure answer about the future of crypto, but I know one day a bull run might commence. Anything could happen. Smiley
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
We can only guess, there's no prediction to be made right now. My personal opinion is that the market remains pretty much the same, with BTC and altcoin prices fluctuating making people panic.
Activity: 502
Nobody tells you what will happen to the market in the coming months.  Because no one knows.  Even the most advanced analysts can only assume market movements.  And you can remember that all analysts were waiting for crypto - spring.  Then crypto- summer.  Now, according to forecasts, we are waiting for crypto-autumn.

Many people hoping that after a few months bitcoin and altcoin will recover because some of them are already lose their money,  so if bitcoin will recover and increase again for sure many investors will get their money back.
Activity: 93
The market has fallen down too much in few months without clearly reason. So, I think at this time, you  should buy other coins such as BCH, Dash or Neo. They are safer than BTC now.
Activity: 129
Well, I don't think I can predict what will happen in the market in the next few months. After all, I have been disappointed for a long time and I am at a loss, but I will wait patiently and I hope that we will usher in a bull market in the next few months....
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
Nobody tells you what will happen to the market in the coming months.  Because no one knows.  Even the most advanced analysts can only assume market movements.  And you can remember that all analysts were waiting for crypto - spring.  Then crypto- summer.  Now, according to forecasts, we are waiting for crypto-autumn.
Activity: 147
predicting what will happen in the next few months is very difficult because anything can happen in the world of crypto, and indeed today almost all the coins on the market are experiencing drastic declines and make their heresy cheap, and it is also possible if the current market situation this can last in the next few months, but from the current market situation may be taken by the positive side is to buy some coins that are good to hold in the long term, while waiting for the market will recover
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It all is going to recover, and only those who invested on this horrible situations are going to make a huge profit out of that. So better to be patient enough and to do not be a panic seller, because selling at this point is a no-brainer and you wont make anything out of it
Activity: 100
After half a year's decline in the market, I think that the encryption market will undergo tremendous changes in the coming months, and the prices in the encryption market will increase significantly. So we should now hold our cryptocurrency and wait for the market to recover in the future.
Activity: 38
After 3 months of falling prices for cryptocurrency in the next few months, we should expect a market recovery. This has already happened and there can be no doubt that the coin prices will return to their levels and continue to rise.
Activity: 19
I hope in the next few months market will recover and laugh at everyone, but not really everyone but holders of altcoin. All one can do for now is too buy some altcoin at dip and wait for pump to get more profit.
Activity: 37
I have not mastered my skills in making predictions yet, however, I think we should expect more reds on the charts. Whales are working over time and people are panicking and then selling, leading to more dips, so we really should expect more bloods on the street. But after this Blood fest will come a time where everyone who still remained in the market will have nothing but joy
Activity: 70
I think that the market is very unstable now, very small volumes from the market cap. I am more inclined to think that the market can go even lower. we can also see that bad news are already beginning to appear, and they can also have a very strong impact on the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Morning all

I just wondered what people think about how the market will respond over the next few months, and what people would recommend to invest in now, because of its current low price, compared to the end of 2017.

Thanks everyone.
As of the moment the price of btc is struggling to pass the 6K mark and we are already in the 3rd quarter of this year. A couple of months back a lot of people projected that price would be above 10K by now, it only shows that nobody can really predict what the prices would be in the upcoming days.
Activity: 81
already in the last few weeks, we can see that it is stabilizing, if this continues we can expect a slow price increase, I prefer that, to no increase at all, this would give us more stability and help the cryptos to be adopted more easily. so we can expect a stabilization of the market and a progressive adaptation to the needs we already have.
Activity: 109
I want the market price of cryptocurrency to be more stable and there is no such thing as fluctuating. Maybe in the next few months the price will increase, but by looking at the current price I think this is the right time to buy a potentially good coin for the future.
Activity: 98
i think the event of world cup in Rusia will bring good impact to cryptocurrencu because a lot of people will come to rusia and use cryptocurrency for payment, and a lot of people who join in cryptocurrency will interact and build them self so they can make good project from it
Activity: 35
As of today, the market is still hovering in the middle ground. Rising lack of funds, and there are many sell-offs. The decline also has some support. So there is still a need for continued turbulence in this position. So now is not the time to invest. At the end of the year, the market should be relatively stable.
Activity: 168
Im very much positive that the market of cryptos would bounce back in the forth quarter of this year, starting this october. Just dont panic, be steadfast and just hold or rather buy now for in the future it might grow times three of the price you've bought. use this opportunity presente by the market wisely and load up more coins
Pages:
Jump to: