Pages:
Author

Topic: What will keep people from getting into cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 3457 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ignorance. As you may know, there is no formal education in place to keep people aware and educated as to what cyptocurrency is all about. Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law but so is cryptos as there are no laws nor regulation for it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I believe that bitcoin has many more advantages than disadvantages. Decentralization, anonymity, independence. In addition, it has great prospects. And instability is temporary.

I think the degree of security for most cryptocurrency blockchain technology is very low, there is need for serious improvement in the security level of these blockchains in order to avoid some of the hacking issues happening in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Lack of proper education or  of blockchain technology would prevent people from joining this wonderful world of crypto. I believe knowledge is an essential aspect of all endeavours of life, without adequate knowledge people will find it very difficult to venture into any enterprise and the same applies here to world of crypto.
Activity: 31
The failure of many friends or relatives has made people no longer believe in the cryptocurrency market. That may be a subjective reason.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
For me Iguess one thing that keep people from getting into cryptocurrency is its uncertainties the fact that its digital or virtual people seem cannot comprehend how is it going to happen to invest and make money through it? no matter jow hard they tried to explain it they seems cannot accept its idea specially that marketplace too is unpredictable.
Activity: 154
I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?

Fear of risk, fear of losing, not understating the overall system.
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
I thought about the unpredictability of bitcoin and its current status and it made me realized that this might drive people away from getting into cryptocurrency. What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
People will keep using crypto for the time being, but when time comes that they dont believe it anymore they will stop using it. Who will still use a currency that doesnt have value anymore. So as long as people believe in it it has value. But as long as there's people patronizing bitcoin, it will never be dead.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
lack of knowledge, many people do not know much about bitcoin they only hear "the market is up and later the market is down" so they are sacred {fear of the unknow}
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
To me i don't think the bitcoin unpredictability make people run away from it, i will say most of does people do not know there excess of been into cryptocurrency, while some are still unable to getting in because the feel it ready late to getting. In the current world today ignorance, lack of believe and many other reasons has cause many people great regret which is the same thing i suggest is happening in crypto world today, they don't believe in bitcoin or crypto in general right from the beginning that is the reason they don't want to get involve not because of any unpredictability. example of this is my own country.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

For me I think that's will and faith. If a person is really into this cryptocurrency no matter what how the market goes, if you have the determination to keep going you will always will and through the power of will gou always be motivated to do your task up to the goal you are trying to get into and I guess that is the type of person that this community is worth having to.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What do you think are the other reasons that will keep people from using bitcoin?
In my opinion, the thing that will make people keep using bitcoin is how easier it is. You can imagine when in the future you wanna do transaction around the world just by using 1 coin, with a low fee and also save. You don't need bank anymore to put your Money, also there is no that you should pay every day. And you can imagine when you go traveling and don't need Money changer anymore. You can do anything just 1 coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
People are afraid that the money invested by them will not bring the desired income. Many have been led to the spike of 2017 and now, seeing stagnation in the market cryptocurrency, they are afraid to invest even a minimum. Those who do not know and do not understand what is Kriptomir are leaving.
Activity: 28
With the unstable market like BTC can make any investor hesitant but there are some reasons why Bitcoin is worth it. Since its launch in 2009, Bitcoin has made a remarkable recovery from the downturn, one of the direct benefits of making it clear that institutional investors are stepping up. In the electronic money market, electronic money creates a viable alternative class and is not affiliated with the formal market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
For me, I do think their unpredictability themselves that will proceeds with people by means of getting yourself into digital currency. The retail value changes once in a while in opposition to fiat money trade that might be regularly present. Alongside the conviction that administration elements even now surely not executed the utilization of digital currency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
I think a lot of people only care about personal gain, so I think the rise in bitcoin price, the start of a new rally will make people come to bitcoin.
I believe that bitcoin has many more advantages than disadvantages. Decentralization, anonymity, independence. In addition, it has great prospects. And instability is temporary.
It might drive them away only for so long. Once people start realizing all the benefits and do some researches, noting will stop them to start using it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Of course, people are afraid to invest in new technologies. Especially they are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies, which are extremely volatile and subject to manipulation. Who wants to invest their savings in risky assets?
Activity: 58

I think fear is what keeps people from using bitcoin. People fear what they cannot understand and because of this, people become hesitant when it comes to trying new things in life. Aside from the current state that bitcoin is in right now, It is the emotions that we feel that keeps us away from the things we want. We need to understand bitcoin and how it works to fully maximize the potentials and benefits it gives us in the real world.
Activity: 546
Market volatility is one of the reasons people shy away from cryptocurrency, then they are those who find it really difficult to understand the technicalities of crypto and it's usefulness.
Pages:
Jump to: