Pages:
Author

Topic: What will the world be like in 100 years - page 13. (Read 13482 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 04:22:59 AM
probably in 100 years there will be less and less social life and most will stay in the comfort of their home.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 03:04:57 PM
When you consider that over the last 20 years was just a giant leap of mankind,and now these technologies are developing,which 5 years ago you could at the temple twist,I think that will be on the streets to walk the robots will be Teleports any distance, the journey from point a to point B in seconds,will be large-scale virtual reality is developed,and people in online games will be in competition to be considered a star,as it is now, any sport, then the same will be only in virtual reality!
Activity: 490
November 09, 2017, 03:01:10 PM
For me interesting to know what will be with a human evolution, I mean, social culture. Concerning science first of all imitation of artificial intelligence, neurocybernetic, chip targeting.
Activity: 202
November 09, 2017, 12:28:37 PM
What will the world be like in 100 years ?
What will happen?
And will everything be the same as in the movies about monsters?  Grin

I think live will be dystopian and only a few countries in the end will survive. Either that or everybody is prosperous and has their own car and house, I can see it going either way right now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 11:56:00 AM
the world will be a very bad and artificial place after a hundred years. human relationships will decrease. technology will artificialize life. robots will lose their beliefs. new diseases will arise. Everywhere will be like a machine. I would not want to live in that world. even now fifty years ago everything is so bad.
Activity: 360
November 09, 2017, 08:37:28 AM
What will happen?

Well, I think the technology 100 years from now will be more advanced. I'm talking about fully functioned robots and flying cars. Also, they might have found cure for several diseases. Also, Earth might be healed by that time due to advanced technology.
Activity: 31
November 09, 2017, 08:09:51 AM
we are all dead
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 07:48:54 AM
Everything will be technically developed so that it is possible that robots will replace people. And there will be clones, for different purposes. In general, life will be facilitated so much that it will not be necessary to do anything. And people become lazy and criminals, because very little time and energy is being devoted to the development of the inner world of man and ethics and conscience

Activity: 13
November 09, 2017, 07:04:50 AM
We will live on Mars)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 06:38:44 AM
I think in 100 years everything will be upgraded there will be flying cars, tech fridge and microwave, phones and all technologies .Education will be radically transformed. Schools and universities will no longer exist except for social reasons and functions, i.e. it's pretty hard to learn to be a choir member without being a member of a choir. Learning will no longer be an event that occurs in a specific place or at a specific time. Learning, work, and leisure will be seamlessly integrated into our lives. Knowledge is and will continue to be  an 'on demand' commodity. Leaning to ask the 'right question' rather than knowing the 'right answer' will continue to be a valuable skill for all leaner and workers alike.
Activity: 16
November 09, 2017, 06:19:56 AM
The fewer people, more tech, tons of machines in the water and floating in the air trying to maintain the weather and atmosphere. We have crazy-ass storms and less diversity of plants and animals
Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 07:14:00 PM
What will happen?
If climate change will not be solve for that duration well we should might as well think after a hundred years we do not live in this world anymore  Cry
Activity: 39
November 08, 2017, 06:43:56 PM
how the world would look like in 100 years,that no one know. We can just imagination,and we humans will always be wrong about that. Just look at how people tought were look 2016 year in film Back on future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
It will become a beautiful paradise with everyone united in harmony, living forever and truly enjoying the real life.
Activity: 63
November 08, 2017, 05:09:55 PM
100  years from now , I think robotics and technology will prevail , no more trees if continue our present doings, no more ozone layer if we will continue burning plastics..
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
November 08, 2017, 04:18:12 PM
Maybe, half your brain and mine will be robot, cars will have wings, and maybe a time machine will be inventented  Grin. Or maybe a pill a day for food, o maybe a devastated world we will have. Only assumptions.
Activity: 182
November 08, 2017, 02:49:37 PM
Sovereign nation states will cease to exist and there will be one world government

What, do you mean the UN, we already have that today.
Activity: 13
November 08, 2017, 10:43:11 AM
Im picturing it as a impoverish world due to pollution. Im picturing the depletion of trees and big flood. I hope people will take care of it as early as possible.
Activity: 31
November 08, 2017, 10:37:46 AM
I think, everything will be ok and people will live happier and longer.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2017, 10:31:47 AM
I see two options for the development of the situation. First, people will find a balance, they will be able to preserve the ecology and will develop technically. Second, they will ruin the ecology completely, and humanity will begin to degrade, the soil will become unsuitable for growing plants and acid rains will be everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: