Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do if Bitcoin hits $1m in the future? - page 13. (Read 3468 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'll sell a small part to satisfy my life first, and I'll give a part to donate,keep the rest in wallet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Many people are talking about Bitcoin hitting $1 million USD in the future. Crypto enthusiasts are very optimistic, as they believe their dreams will come true with a Bitcoin halving taking place every 4 years. If Bitcoin hits such price levels, many early adopters will become millionaires. It could be tempting to either sell all of your Bitcoin or "hodl" it for the long term.

What will you do if Bitcoin hits $1m in the future? Will you sell all of your Bitcoin for cash? Or will you go long in the hopes of Bitcoin reaching higher prices on the market? Will you donate your profits to a charity? Just curious to know. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
We still don't know if bitcoin will really reach 1 million but if that thing happens, I am still going to observe what will happen to the price because I don't want to loose the opportunity to earn more since it is still possible that the price goes up or goes down. I am still going to do what I always done when I am having an investment. I am going to sell when I think that the price will go down and I am going to hold if I think the price will go higher. We can also ask the professionals what may happen and what is the possibility of going up and down of the bitcoin price so that we can get an idea. It is really better if we invest at this time because we don't want to loose the opportunity to earn when the price of bitcoin goes 1 million.
Activity: 16
I don't know if Bitcoin can reach 100 in the future. If it can, I will sell a small part first, and the rest hope to get more benefits
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Many people are talking about Bitcoin hitting $1 million USD in the future. Crypto enthusiasts are very optimistic, as they believe their dreams will come true with a Bitcoin halving taking place every 4 years.
Some crypto enthusiast see Bitcoin block halving as a curse rather than a blessing due to the chance of an increase in transaction fee and they are naive that the halving was created to control market inflation.

What will you do if Bitcoin hits $1m in the future? Will you sell all of your Bitcoin for cash? Or will you go long in the hopes of Bitcoin reaching higher prices on the market? Will you donate your profits to a charity? Just curious to know. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Smiley
First of all, it will be good if Bitcoin reaches $1Million in the future, and to be prepared for the uncertain I will some Bitcoin for fiat while I sell some for stable coin in other to buy whenever the price is dip cause alot of people will decide to dump their holding.
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
Many people are talking about Bitcoin hitting $1 million USD in the future. Crypto enthusiasts are very optimistic, as they believe their dreams will come true with a Bitcoin halving taking place every 4 years. If Bitcoin hits such price levels, many early adopters will become millionaires. It could be tempting to either sell all of your Bitcoin or "hodl" it for the long term.

If BTC goes to $1m, I will most likely repent because I have already sold most of my holdings.
I have again start accumulating but it will take me at least one year to have 1 whole BTC, so I want it to go to 1 million when I have 1 BTC Wink
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I will cashout a nice part but I will still remain a HODLer as I will never sell my entire BTC, some will go to my kids and nephews.

That's a very smart move. Saving Bitcoin for your relatives, could help them secure their financial future. It's always important to never sell all of your holdings as you could miss an opportunity of a lifetime to make large profits. Selling some Bitcoin, while keeping the rest for the future is the wisest decision you could ever make. I wouldn't advise "hodling" everything without selling, as you might miss the opportunity of doubling or tripling your money in terms of Fiat. Whatever you do with your Bitcoin in the long run, it's ultimately your decision.

I'm sure that most people will sell all of their Bitcoin once it reaches $1m in the future. Loyal supporters will continue to buy Bitcoin no matter what. Imagine if Bitcoin had an even higher price than $1m? No one knows what will happen in the future due to crypto/Blockchain land's unpredictable nature. As long as you buy low and sell high, you'll do fine in this wild and crazy world of crypto. Just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
If Bitcoin is going to hit 1 million dollars in the future, the action I am going to take will depend on my situation at that moment. I might have to be selling a part of the bitcoins and leaving the rest, or I might go for selling all of them, since I have other businesses that I am into, my money doesn’t go only into bitcoin.

I am going to sell and invest in other things and there are lots of things to do with money. As for charity, I give to charity anytime I want, it’s not a must that that money will come from a particular place, I just give anywhere and anytime I want.
Activity: 13

I will not sell them all, because the price of Bitcoin is difficult to predict and the price may rise in the future, so I will keep some in my wallet.
Activity: 14

I will sell some first, donate some of the money I get, and keep the rest in my wallet.
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
If bitcoin hits 1 million of course I’ll sell it and become a millionaire in my country. Though maybe I’ll panic and sell my coins a bit earlier. But I don’t want Bitcoin to hit one million. Hope that is just a fantastic dream of some traders and miners. If this dream will become real the world will “go mad”.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
In my supposition, on the off chance that bitcoin closes upcoming to $ 1 million, of course usually a full point for us. Not as it were that, because based on the adequate benefits we'll likely offer as a whole. Although this still sounds like pie in the sky considering. Accept me nothing is inconceivable within the world of bitcoin, I trust everybody feels the benefits without special case. Since all bitcoin or altcoins clients have the correct to advantage significantly from moon.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
Ideally, I do have a ton of Bitcoins when that occurs, even 10 BTC are sufficient to change over it on the off chance that it will truly hit that value since that is a genuine benefit that could guarantee your ordinary necessities and future is in acceptable hands as of now. Obviously, I will in any case continue to acquire more Bitcoin just to play it safe, since it is greatly improved on the off chance that you have a ton of cash that you could rest calmly and not reasoning where you will get cash tomorrow to get a few food sources.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
I think I'll just look at that, because I once had 1.5 btc and it sold for $ 23k and it was like seeing a wasted opportunity. but maybe I will try to do something crazy by doing bitcoin stock bit by bit for savings and anticipation if bitcoin has an increase in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
i think i'm not strong enough to hold my btc until it gets to $1m
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
I don't think that will happen in the next few years. So there's no point in thinking about it now.
if your a serious person and busy dealing with the present times you dont need to join them but talking about the future is fun to do if you arent busy and if you have broader imagination  .
not only that but it also makes you prepare if what you are going to act if those times occur in reality .
 if btc hits 1million in the future i will not sold because i already sold earlier than that but i will wait for it to cross over 1 million for my investment to recharge to be able to profit again
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Still undecided and don't have a plan yet. Well, that is something out of reality...

Anyway, if the moment that Bitcoin will reach to $1mil, I will sell all my BTC and start for business. Of course, I don't leave crypto but much better to secure first our money. I know that it will never last long at $1mil, it surely drops again, that will also be the time to start buying again.

That will be my plan for now, but as I said first, still undecided and can be changed anytime depending on the market behavior.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I don't think that will happen in the next few years. So there's no point in thinking about it now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

It is of course true that early adopters of bitcoin or those who bought and hodl bitcoin will make massive profits if by chance bitcoin hits $1 million. I however believe everyone already have their plans in place for such possibility.
For me, I'd sell half of my coins and hodl the rest. Some would prefer to keep on hodling in the hope of increasing price of bitcoin but they wouldn't have truly made any profit, if you understand my point. You really haven't made any money if you can spend the money you made.
I think the best option is to sell some and hodl the rest as an investment.
Activity: 31
Merit: 4

I will sell some of them first, and the others will continue to appreciate in order to make more profits.
Activity: 25
It is not very difficult for Bitcoin to rise to $1 million.

If the U.S. dollar is 10 times over, Bitcoin may be $1 million
Pages:
Jump to: