Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 18. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 08:46:39 AM
What will be in 2030 is unknown, it is too far!
I assume that Bitcoin will multiply rise in price and more or less stabilize. If you now invest large amounts in Bitcoin, then by that time, a large profit will accumulate!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2019, 08:33:24 AM
The things that you say are predictable, but they are also very good. Because Bitcoin brings investment resources, wherever you can join, I think Bitcoin can reach $ 100,000 at a time and People will become rich. So let's take advantage and invest Bitcoin now. So that we can accumulate in the future.
if that happens, then that is a very good thing. however, I think that is very difficult to achieve. by 2030, I might still be collecting bitcoin. well, this is a hobby that is quite interesting to run in the long run.

People can become rich if people would have the luxury of holding their btcs from this current value until 2030 lol. It would take more than patience for that to happen. You have to be non reliant in your crypto earnings for your expenses in order for you to hold that long.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 01:32:26 AM
The things that you say are predictable, but they are also very good. Because Bitcoin brings investment resources, wherever you can join, I think Bitcoin can reach $ 100,000 at a time and People will become rich. So let's take advantage and invest Bitcoin now. So that we can accumulate in the future.
that is not easy mate to reach $100.000 for bitcoin.even it bitcoin price hit all time high again market will manipulated again by whales.cryptocurrency market will always crashing while it reached new highest price.being rich from this market will not easy for us.we have to pass bloody ways.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
if that happens, then that is a very good thing. however, I think that is very difficult to achieve. by 2030, I might still be collecting bitcoin. well, this is a hobby that is quite interesting to run in the long run.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 11:13:09 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
January 10, 2019, 10:20:28 PM
2030 is still 11 years from now, at that time I was 34 years old, with a productive age I wished I could have a big business, and the beginning of my dream was to invest in crypto like bitcoin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 10, 2019, 10:11:57 PM
personally i am trying to collect bitcoin and altcoin as much as i can.if someday its price rise alot and make new high i will used this money to build my own business and retired from this market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
January 10, 2019, 10:05:58 PM
im 19 yo , so i stil haven't portofolio yet , what will i do in 2030 , i think learning to get salary / my businness  so when im 30yo i will have good financial
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 10, 2019, 04:47:09 PM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I will stay on bitcoin and i will keep it until i can evrn the price of it are not good to other and for me also. in our life there's no perfect you must receive a lot of mistake and therefore you will be brave more.
It’s all about us mate if we will have those guts to over come the fear of lose them try at me we will start making our future good but for this we all have to keep in touch with crypto coin and invest as much as we are capable for. According to me crypto currency is the other name of making future 2030 will be millionaires year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 09:40:24 AM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I will stay on bitcoin and i will keep it until i can evrn the price of it are not good to other and for me also. in our life there's no perfect you must receive a lot of mistake and therefore you will be brave more.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 04:23:43 AM
I had invested on the crypto currencies and I believe which is going to be the future so if there is economical crashes in the future the cryptos may survive it so I am not in a worry about my savings will go worthless.
2030 is still 11 years left, so I think at that time we already have financial freedom, by having several real businesses and having investments in cryptocurrency. of course now is the right time to invest, because the price is still low
exactly there is plenty of time if we see major economy crises,government will find a way to that solution,and for crypto investor ,around 2025 price will high so there will be enough profit to increase your assets.so there is nothing to worry about for long time investor as they will profitable only.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 03:18:59 AM
I had invested on the crypto currencies and I believe which is going to be the future so if there is economical crashes in the future the cryptos may survive it so I am not in a worry about my savings will go worthless.
2030 is still 11 years left, so I think at that time we already have financial freedom, by having several real businesses and having investments in cryptocurrency. of course now is the right time to invest, because the price is still low
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 09, 2019, 01:35:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 09, 2019, 01:01:01 AM
Based on how profitable bitcoin or altcoin I will keep focus forever until 2030, but when pass two year later bitcoin do not give profitable again, I will left bitcoin and try other investment way.
yes, I don't think we will use bitcoin continuously. well, even though that year we already have other businesses, at least we have to really focus now to collect as much bitcoin as we can so we can have other businesses in 2030.
How do you keep collecting bitcoin if you are still doubt to use bitcoin continuously? if you are believe of the future of bitcoin,
then become a big investor dude. buy as much bitcoin and collect as much as possible. you will be rich in 2030
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 11:34:14 PM
In 2030 - maybe I'm rich in all that years, I've got a lot of bitcoin and of course all I do is to have a free and abundant life and I can buy what you need without worry. and I hope I can start a big house with bitcoin money, and I'll be able to buy a car that is my dream come true. the most important of all is that we no longer want and we can eat a lot and do not have to budget. I can manage generately and everything I need to buy for my family.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
January 08, 2019, 02:32:51 PM
Regardless, I always keep a good amount of bitcoin in my cold wallet. because nobody knows what will happen. In 2009, no one could have guessed the future. I hope that in the future bitcoin will make our faces smile and happy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 08, 2019, 02:21:00 PM
I realize that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Altcoin will never be able to provide benefits that you can get every month or every day and that is evident from the events of 2017 to 2018 showing that the price and volume of cryptocurrency is decreasing so I have decided not forever in the cryptocurrency world , I have to be able to find a job that can provide income to be able to provide a living for my wife and child.

Correct, the problem though is that many thinks that crypto will go on a dramatic rise every year. But 2018 was different and everyone who was caught off guard lost a lot of money. And if they totally rely on crypto to bring food in the table for their family then I'm sure they got stressed out. A stable and regular job is still the best plan for everyone and just like what they say, "It's not always Christmas", so just remember that.
Well mate 2018 has gone now and there is no need to talk about the history it will be good if you focus on 2019 and make good history this year. People still can rely only on bitcoin ri but their family good food and to give them better life style. I am sure 2019 will help us to recover all the loss we suffer because of price fall on 2018.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
January 05, 2019, 10:23:19 AM
I just learn that bitcoin way back 2009 has quite huge market price increase and that will going also to be the basis in the coming 2030. This possibly will going to happen but just like other user, user or crypto holder will jist going to trade when there will be a good market price increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 05, 2019, 08:08:14 AM
We all understand anyone who would answer this question would talk about his wishes nothing more, so maybe we all be in world where BTC is amin payment method and we just enjoy life and robots work ,and maybe there is big problem of wather and...
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 05, 2019, 07:58:26 AM
Based on how profitable bitcoin or altcoin I will keep focus forever until 2030, but when pass two year later bitcoin do not give profitable again, I will left bitcoin and try other investment way.

There are a lot of ways to invest your money, you should really do that.

2030 for me still is a far year, we can still do a lot of things before that year comes. If we will be able to make great things you will be able to welcome that year successfully. 11 years until that year, we are investing in a volatile cryptocurrency that might change or create a pump or dump in a year. I guess within that 11 years, a lot will happen and at that I think, mining of Bitcoin is already done.
Pages:
Jump to: