Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 13. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 03, 2019, 03:21:30 PM
Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
They will save you if you keep your cryptocurrency reserves. Well, as well as if it does not fall in price. We naturally hope so, because 2030 and in truth threatens to be scary.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 03, 2019, 03:13:29 PM
We cannot look forward to the future, even though this is an optimism for the future. no one can predict the future of crypto, even every year the market changes rapidly.
I prefer to focus for the period of one year 2020 Bitcoin will fly.

Better focus with current time. I am agree no one can predict the future of cryptocurrency and we should focus with our current investment. If we focus on our investment, i think we will learn many knowledge about market.
You are right to some extent but it’s good to make your future planes as I am trying to save many coins because after long time it will be so high in price I will be able to make good money infect it will be almost multiplied with 10, as now a day it is increasing and decreasing but after 10 years things must be fine and market will be peaceful people will become independent to use bitcoin openly without any restrictions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
February 02, 2019, 06:09:35 PM
Me and my husband together into crypto currencies and we have a portfolio of some coins. Recently we even decided to by a new computer to hold all wallets on this separate computer ans surf the net and do other things on another one. I believe that's good investment to feel safe about our coins, because one day they can make us millionaires $_$ I just dont know will it happen in ten years or earlier, but I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 06:00:35 PM
I think by the time of 2030 economies are ruined. Inflation will rise sky high in America. Only thing saving us is technology. Advance ai. Definitely smarter kids . Kids will be talking back to the elders. Kids will be on the dapps. The Petro dollar will rise. The ai coins will rise. Still along way. Definitely a trillion market cap for crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
February 02, 2019, 11:58:51 AM
If bitcoin continues to drop down every year till 2030, i guess that would be the last time that we see bitcoin. But no one know what will happen ten years from now. I want to travel outside the country on that year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 02, 2019, 10:43:40 AM
We cannot look forward to the future, even though this is an optimism for the future. no one can predict the future of crypto, even every year the market changes rapidly.
So stressful if you will think too much about the future better to be just ready and don’t make any expectation. A lot of different speculation about the market, some believes that 2019 will prosper them but most of the hodlers are more willing to see the bull market in 2020, so whatever it is I know I have my enough coins for profit taking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 02, 2019, 09:32:46 AM
While we are living our lives, there is always something to worry about. We are humans who lived with different personalities, dreams and aspirations, limitations and everything else. We are made to be unique from each other. And this differences creates a lot of possible scenario for a human living by the year 2030. Cryptocurrency may be of help or not. We just don't know what will happen. But planning for the future is the most wonderful thing we should do. This makes you one of those optimistic person who thinks about the future positively by preparing for it. Keep that attitude always and you will have a good future.

Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
February 02, 2019, 08:20:39 AM
now it has begun to show the condition of the world economy is not good and more and more unemployed from various countries, for the year 2030 as much as possible I must be able to become a successful person and can create jobs so that it can reduce unemployment. whereas for the world of cryptocurrency I will do it for side jobs.
I also like you in 2030, I must be able to succeed because from this year I have begun to struggle to raise funds for my future to be better in old age. because from now on we are beginning to develop
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
February 02, 2019, 08:12:49 AM
10 years later is bitcoin still needed? does trust still exist? investors are still interested. I have no idea. we just follow the flow and do not impose what really really is something that is not possible. realistic thinking
Activity: 574
February 02, 2019, 06:40:19 AM
now it has begun to show the condition of the world economy is not good and more and more unemployed from various countries, for the year 2030 as much as possible I must be able to become a successful person and can create jobs so that it can reduce unemployment. whereas for the world of cryptocurrency I will do it for side jobs.
Activity: 700
February 02, 2019, 06:19:16 AM

Better focus with current time. I am agree no one can predict the future of cryptocurrency and we should focus with our current investment. If we focus on our investment, i think we will learn many knowledge about market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 02, 2019, 06:16:11 AM
2030?

That's like donkey's years from now and we all seemed to have forgotten one thing we don't control - LIFE.

Life first before we ask for years we can't give. What does it matter if you have the year but you aren't in good health? It's a waste. We should be saying, "By God's grace", if am alive till then I will do this and that, hypothetically. For me, I should be retired then and reaping the dividends of my hard work now.

Gosh! Of course, we do not know what can happen to us...even tomorrow. How can I know what I will do in 2030? If the life awards me, I will be resting on my villa and watching the ocean.
You will be rewarded mate just keep on holding and don’t change for strategy try to buy more more because this is great job to buy at dump and hold until it recover I am sure 2019 will brings New life as an investor. 2030 is long time period if we buy right now and hold until 2030 your amount will be multiplied with 10.

Lol relax dude. No one's expecting to be dead in the next 10 years so it's not that bad to have plans for 2030. Hopefully be then we're all open to the use of crypto and holding for that would've paid huge dividends for us.

I was smiled at this answered of yours, but honestly speaking, it maybe true that We may never know what could happen into our life 11 years from now. But since that I am here in crypto world I will continue what I had started here in searching a legit bounty for me to earn more altcoins or bitcoin for my future savings. I wish that by 2030 I have a stable life and business too through the help of earnings in crypto and bitcoin. 
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
February 02, 2019, 04:35:18 AM
We create our own future and achieve success on every challenges and hardships. We cannot predict what could happen on crypto world that time but me should have a better future then because it is on my hand to handle with. Maybe I have my own source of income and have financial freedom, working on my own business and enjoy the use of crypto currency around the world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 02, 2019, 01:54:08 AM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
Cost of living now is really expensive, day by day the amount of cost of living is also increasing but wages are still as it is and not improving even if most of expenses are too expensive now including monthly bills. I don't have any portfolio for our future, I am also busy doing house hold chores and taking care of my baby. Maybe if I can have some time to think of what should I do in 2030, or for better future why not. And if only bitcoin will help us also for our expenses or in our future then it is better to save bitcoin for now.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 08:49:59 PM
In 2030 - I'm going to live a free life at the expense of my favorite cryptocurrency!  I plan to buy a country house to move there with my family and enjoy life away from factories and hazardous industries. Work is no longer required because I fully provide for myself and my family.
I sincerely believe in it and I know that it will be so.
different things maybe what I do, I will try to run the business in real terms,
 for example, opening a shop or starting an infestation on a farm, but still follow the crypto trade if conditions still allow. we will do anything as long as it gives us results.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
February 01, 2019, 08:24:12 PM
if I myself don't know what I will do in 2030, from now on I will raise funds so that later I will make an investment for my future and my family. what is important from now is eager to make money

It's a very long time to wait and has a good or bad impact later. Will Bitcoin be able to survive until 2030? I'm not describing that it will happen.
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
February 01, 2019, 07:45:36 PM
why we  could not do this , its about our dream that will we achieved in future.although we could not forget the current situation in market.by make long term goal , we will be focus with what will doing now.
right, we focus on reaping the results in the long run, so we are still eager to do this work. no effort will not lie to results. therefore I think in 2030, I have enjoyed the results of hard work so far. at that time I might travel everyday throughout the world. and I think that is your dream too
Dreaming realistic is wiser, your work must be considered.
don't waste your time with dreams, use your time to work.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 01, 2019, 10:27:47 AM
This is the sad truth about reality. Price increased so badly that nee generations cannot afford their own home and it really sucks. How can you buy something with such kind of limited resources or low income? This is also the reason why millenials needs to be taught about crypto. To lift themselves on this kind of living. Gladly i made a good decision now and im ready for the future.
Activity: 445
Merit: 71
February 01, 2019, 09:58:20 AM
Crypto enthusiasts would say "trade on islands and drive lambo" Grin
I don't know what I'll do in 2019 Huh WTF? Are you seriously, 2030?
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 08:08:22 AM
if I myself don't know what I will do in 2030, from now on I will raise funds so that later I will make an investment for my future and my family. what is important from now is eager to make money
2030 still very long time to coming.we still have much money to make preparation to realize our dreams.and starting now on we should work in any regular job or maybe in cryptocurrency market as side job.we have to keep our spirit to realize our dreams.our family could be main reason for us.
Pages:
Jump to: