Pages:
Author

Topic: What will you do in 2030? - page 22. (Read 26854 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
I hope that in 2030 bitcoin will be the main currency and my altcoin are already in good shape with real use cases by people not for market only I believe more people and government will adopt blockchain technology in different industries especially payments finance, medical and many more dapps.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
maybe what I will do in 2039 when bitcoin is still there I will sell the coins that I have because I am sure that bitcoin in that year will be very expensive because of the influence of the total supply which is increasingly limited and makes prices going up to be very expensive.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 03:30:51 AM
It seems that it is still far from dream, currently the coin collection process still has a low value, and I am still struggling to be able to deliver maximum results for the future. Hope every year to have assets that can be useful for the future.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 23, 2018, 02:00:51 AM
Already have a profitable investment from the start such as collecting gold, holding a few cryptocurrency, and have many real estate. With so I do not bother to look for money, just live a normal life full of happiness without the burden of life.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
December 23, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
I don't know i would still alive on that year or not but i'm curious to figure out whether bitcoin still exist or disappear on 2030 but to prepare for the future purposse i think we should be take all of opportunities to make living and not only counting on bitcoin and i think it's more good rather than hoping bright future for bitcoin which is not yet certain
Activity: 425
December 22, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
2030 is more than a decade. Do you remember that smartphones and internet really boomed in a span of less than 10 years. It didn't even come to mind 10 years ago that the technology would come this far. A lot can be done with just having a smarphones. Considering more than a decade, I think blockchain technology is cementing its place among the best technology.
Activity: 221
December 22, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
By then I hope to be on an island somewhere with software that blocks all media coverage installed in my mind, or eyes. I'll leave the rest of the world to get on with eating itself while I rock back and forth watching the water lapping the rocks.

That's contingent on BTC staying alive and successful. If it isn't then I'll be selling my saggy, fuzzy old behind for a quid a ride underneath a railway bridge somewhere.

This is very beautiful plan and it would probably be very wonderful vocation or journey. Living in an island with full of services there, no need to go anywhere to look for eating or other because those all are available, that is wonderful.

I hope so, they who are staying on BTC will be successful and can maintaining a live when anything happen. There many speculations that will happen in 2030, some said that the world economic will be downfall. I hop bitcoin will be the solution to anticipate those all.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
I have no need to start having headache for 2030 I have pot a lot of investment on grand for a better future and that put me at peace not to worry.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
December 22, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
2030 is a year that is still long and with great hopes of being able to become a brave investor with all the risks of investing in crypto and in real life.
So investing in both will provide tremendous benefits.
of course we do not need to wait for that year to be a brave investor, because when we first came here we were certainly brave people who would accept the risks that came. the risk will be easily overcome if we accept it well and not carelessly.
We have to start paving our way right now until 2030 so that by the time come we will never have to worry for our future then. No matter what you chose you have to make sure that it is going to survive until 2030 or else you were just playing with your money but anyway, there is a lot that will come during on our journey until that day come. As of now we have to still make what we have to do to not lose in this situation.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 04:04:58 PM
2030 is a year that is still long and with great hopes of being able to become a brave investor with all the risks of investing in crypto and in real life.
of course we do not need to wait for that year to be a brave investor, because when we first came here we were certainly brave people who would accept the risks that came. the risk will be easily overcome if we accept it well and not carelessly.
Activity: 462
December 22, 2018, 02:28:14 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.

For me, Its early to predict about 2030. Before we think 2030 we need to think firts the 2019 because it is the current year will come. Honestly, there has many things will happened before the 2030 we have a 11years and to that years for sure there are so many struggles will happened. Hopefully all of your prediction mention abobe will come true.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
December 22, 2018, 11:15:06 AM
in 2030 bitcoin at 100mil usd, and some tokens at high prices like ETH, DECRED, WAVES, NEO, XRP, we will really have a world economic crisis until the arrival of the year 2030
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Looks like many economies around the world are going to be suffering major downfalls around 2030. The demographic pyramid is completely fucked up in many countries, with locals not having kids because basically millennial cannot afford to live on their own due low wages and high cost of living. In Europe it's all over the place. What grinds my gears is economists saying immigration is the solution and they will pay our retirement funds. This is insanity.

Anyway, do you have a portfolio that makes you comfortable about the future? we are definitely on our own so be sure to have some passive source of income for the future. Hopefully Bitcoin saves our ass and by 2030 we don't have to worry about money anymore.
I hope that doesn't happen, I hope that by 2030 everything will improve and have a decent life.
2030 - My age is certainly getting older, what I will do is give a good life for children and families, so I'm currently working hard to raise money for the future, by working in crypto and owning several businesses.
maybe at that time I have enjoyed the results of the work so far. maybe also retired and managed assets from the results of cryptocurrency diversification, hopefully it happens
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 22, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
In 2030 - I'm going to live a free life at the expense of my favorite cryptocurrency!  I plan to buy a country house to move there with my family and enjoy life away from factories and hazardous industries. Work is no longer required because I fully provide for myself and my family.
I sincerely believe in it and I know that it will be so.
By then, I would like to have a sustainable wayof living, having my Master's degree in the program I really want to be involved and I hope Bitcoin will probablyone of the key on how I can possibly get through with the dreams I really want to pursue, I want to have by then a healthy community, no matter what innovative life would be in that time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 22, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

I hope that doesn't happen, I hope that by 2030 everything will improve and have a decent life.
2030 - My age is certainly getting older, what I will do is give a good life for children and families, so I'm currently working hard to raise money for the future, by working in crypto and owning several businesses.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 20, 2018, 01:29:57 AM
well, I tried now so that in that year I could enjoy my life. well, maybe at that time, i already had a lot of real estate, and assets from crypto. well, but none of that will be achieved if I'm lazy at the moment.
For people who already have old age in that year, they will certainly focus more on enjoying life, enjoying what they have gotten from
their jobs, and they will be grateful if before that they have worked hard and saved money
Activity: 464
December 20, 2018, 12:55:13 AM
well, I tried now so that in that year I could enjoy my life. well, maybe at that time, i already had a lot of real estate, and assets from crypto. well, but none of that will be achieved if I'm lazy at the moment.
so we could start hard work from now on.collect bitcoin as much as we could and when its hit highest price ever sell all of it.and we could enjoy our life after that.
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
December 20, 2018, 12:43:07 AM
Retirement. Traveling around the world researching megalithic structures.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
December 19, 2018, 11:56:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: