Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the Internet was shut-down - forever?! - page 3. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I don’t know what will I do, I guess it will be an experience.
Activity: 83
Life before without internet is so simple but, in this modern world most of us can't live without computers since it is the source of most of our income.
Activity: 238
For me it will be a very big disaster if that happens. Most of us today uses the internet for communication.
Activity: 3
Im sure we will be able to devise something creative that can be an alternative to internet. Before we had it we were okay I guess.
Activity: 26
If that happens, than only google we would have is book "1000 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS"  Grin
Activity: 33
Internet is the thing, man. I cannot imagine a life without it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Maybe people would playing outdoor game instead of playing ONLINE GAME
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
If the internet shuts down,  We basically go back to the 70's or 60's. everything will crash, especially the economy.
Activity: 91
There's a news that that will happen but it was i think Jan 1 2000 but it didn't happen but of course it will be difficult to live without technology especially now that most of us is adopting to it.
Activity: 60
Going to school I sometimes wonder what it would be like. I mean we apply online, submit work online, and stuff like that.                       
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
The very thought of no more internet frightens me to death but, seriously, how would we cope in life? In business? In education?

Could we recover as a world society ever again without it?

If really one day there is no internet at all in the whole world, i think there will be another substitute for it if not business or education cannot operate all all also everyone will be in chaos.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If the internet connection shut down forever , many businesses will also be shutting down because most of the businesses in this world are using the internet to grow their profits and to advertise their products and projects. If the internet shuts down , i will do is to continue living , because without internet we can survive just like the old times that people do not need internet in their lives.
Activity: 89
Nothing, just start study so that i could atleast earn to live after the eradication of cryptos Sad
Activity: 378
Merit: 2

I think we could, there again, I'm not sure I want to test it out!
Activity: 23
that will be the end of the world.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
I'd travel the world.
Activity: 116
If that would happen then i will marry immediately and have children as soon as possible and die after fulfilling all these wishes
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
would begin to travel
Activity: 38
Dont freak me out, i am scared even by the thought of it.
Pages:
Jump to: