Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the Internet was shut-down - forever?! - page 4. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
My mind would decompress. I would probably be happier, more focused. Better concentrated and enjoy a few video games.

The internet is rather new still, so I remember life before it.
Activity: 41
Oh Shucks! I cannot imagine a life without internet, I’ll die.
Activity: 93
Merit: 14
I would go adventure and have a healthy lifestyle. Because I always play computer everyday and I don't have a daily exercise.
Activity: 52
if the internet is turned off during its time, maybe i will play and sleep Grin
Activity: 23
The very thought of no more internet frightens me to death but, seriously, how would we cope in life? In business? In education?

Could we recover as a world society ever again without it?

The internet one day will shut down and then I will play LAN CS: Source and StarCraft and I got some downloaded seasons of King of the Hill so Ill be good. Until then though feel free to grab some free cryptocurrency, www.cyptcoin.com
Activity: 50
It’s like taking away my life forever. I have no clue what will I do of my life.
Activity: 252
I will better spend my time on good things
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Everyone would have theyr own life back and the world would be a better place again  Grin Cool
Activity: 89
Never thought about it and I don’t even want to think about it.
Activity: 48
I don’t know how will I survive and I would rather go back to stone age.
Activity: 154
The Human race existed before internet came and would still exist if it were to go, I think I will just adapt to the new reality just like everybody else would and make the most of the situation at hand, I guess thats why we are human afterall
Activity: 184
i will die Smiley
Activity: 14
People will appreciate the authors and would be fulfilled to gain the information through their hardwork.
Activity: 13
I cannot live without internet. it brings so much convenience and became part of our life. If internet was shut down forever, i would choose to stay in a hospital to escape from this reality.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
There is no mining bitcoin, no online transactions, inter-bank transfers and more activities will be discontinued ... somehow it happened  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
back to the days of my childhood.. all worked and the game is done manually and it's more fun
Activity: 60
It will have a great effect for us since Internet helps us a lot especially for communication with our loved ones abroad.
Activity: 136
I would discover nature, be more active, start learning new and interesting things
Activity: 23
If there is no internet, no catastrophe will happen. In a month everyone will get used).
Activity: 280
вoпpoc интepecныя , epнyлcя бы нa зoвoд c кoтopoгo я yвoлилcя, кoгдa пepeшoл к зapaбoткy в интepнeтe, вeдь ecли бы пpoпaл интepнeт тo мнoгиe   пepecтaли бы зapaбaтывaть нa жизнь , кapтинa дoвoльнa тaки пeчaльнaя
Pages:
Jump to: