Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you received 20 bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 9756 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
If i received 20 bitcoin I'll put it in a paper wallet as soon as possible, and then, when price will rise up to 10.000$ I'll sell it !  Grin Grin
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
I'd use them to make more btc until I have 50k.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
first of all i will wait for price to rise up
i won't dump them for instant cash
and use that fund wisely to setup a biz for future
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
What would you do if you received 20 bitcoins?

I wake up.   Sad

Yes, and it was just a sad dream.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Your just sitting there and you get a notification that you have received 20 bitcoins out of nowhere. What would you do?

I'll be very happy   Cheesy
Activity: 27
i would just keep them, and forget about bitcoin existed and check back in a few years.

then be a overnight success.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
What would you do if you received 20 bitcoins?

I wake up.   Sad
Activity: 294
Buy a good sailing boat. Or possibly start my own small scale brewery. Or a small wineyard. Or maybe start a small rum distillery.
Activity: 42
i would cash it out already and start my own business, especially not on the internet. LOL.

maybe i would have my own farm of coffee beans, livestock and other.
Activity: 350
i would trade until made over 100%. then i would cut half to buy the gpus. and with the 50% i would use 25% to trade more and withdraw the 25%.

Edit: okay, first of all, I would try to get the funds to the rightful owner. If that fails, read above line :p
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
For now when bitcoin price is so low I do not think so. Maybe you can buy something and what next? I would use my bitcoin to exchange it for food... I am little hungry and I have not much cash to spend  on basic needs unfortunately.

Yes, I was exaggerating. As the user above said, then you have renovation costs, which are in the tens of thousands of euros, plus legal fees. It's probably cheaper than buying a new house somewhere else, but you'd certainly need more than 20 bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

you don't know where he lives.

Might be enough to buy some houses

Indeed. Read somewhere an half abandoned village in Italy was selling them for €1 each. So he'd probably have enough to buy the whole village.

edit: here it is http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718694/The-Italian-houses-available-ONE-euro-Historic-Sicilian-hilltop-town-sells-20-properties-tiny-price-provided-5-000-renovate-it.html

For now when bitcoin price is so low I do not think so. Maybe you can buy something and what next? I would use my bitcoin to exchange it for food... I am little hungry and I have not much cash to spend  on basic needs unfortunately.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Indeed. Read somewhere an half abandoned village in Italy was selling them for €1 each. So he'd probably have enough to buy the whole village.

edit: here it is http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718694/The-Italian-houses-available-ONE-euro-Historic-Sicilian-hilltop-town-sells-20-properties-tiny-price-provided-5-000-renovate-it.html

That is really cheap, but the renovation is going to be costly.
legendary
Activity: 1135

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
I would rub them all over my body
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I would buy solarcoins and retire rich hopefully one day.  Grin

That is really high risk, you may retire poorer..
legendary
Activity: 1736
I would buy solarcoins and retire rich hopefully one day.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Use it to buy cloud mining, and hopefully it can earn me more then 20 bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
i'd buy a miner  Cheesy

Probably just better to hold the coins instead of trying to mine.  It probably will be much better
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I will make a website called Bitcoin Police, where people look for lost or stolen bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: