Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you received 20 bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 9756 times)

Activity: 704
Merit: 500
I would sell immediately and I would buy a car ...  Wink  Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 518
Trust me!
I'd throw a party for all my friends. With 20 BTC I could rent a great venue and invite them all to have some free drinks on my tab! It means more to me to watch people enjoy a great night together, than accumulating a lot of value for myself!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Hold the coins and wait for something big to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Someone may send to the wrong address and could be sad to lose 20 BTC. Absolutely return back to the sending address. Same as pick up a wallet containing cash, card, ID etc, what will you do?

But what if it was some one-time use automated address and there is no way to recover the key?

You'd just waste 20 bitcoin.

I guess it'd be safer to transfer a token amount with a message to the address and if you get a reply back from that exact address you can safely return it, otherwise just keep it as if it was yours.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I would sell them immediately for mountain of icecream
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Send it through a mixer, receive clean coins.

Put 15 in a cold wallet and just derp around with the other 5.

Goddamn you people and your sense of morality...

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Wait till I get contacted about them , wait for about one year & search for the person , if nothing .. I use them
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We Have To Stop The IMC!
pay for my university  Sad
Activity: 393
I'd wait for few days to see if anyone want them back and if nothing happen then I'd assume it was a gift and do what I gotta do with it.
Activity: 142
I would probably scream like a total pansy and then invest some as a loan investor and keep some to turn into cash and another percentage to buy mining and mining cloud.

My head would be spinning so hard, I just don't know what I'd do. I would try to also see if I can trace where it came from incase it is accidental. If BTC is really untraceable, I would just think, for the other guy, this sucks.
Activity: 784
Keep the 20 bitcoin in cold storage, and sell it when it hit $2000 each..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I would spend some, save the rest for retirement.
Activity: 138
I would be looking towards acquiring coin # 21  Cool
Activity: 252
I sent .2 to a wrong address, I made someones day.  Roll Eyes

so that 20 btc would be a huge help of recovery lol.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
Your just sitting there and you get a notification that you have received 20 bitcoins out of nowhere. What would you do?

Would someone like to try it out to see what I would do? Smiley
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
I would wait for people to send some message via the blockchain or post something that they just send BTC to my address. I'll then go and contact them. If they do want the BTC back, I'd ask them to confirm their legitimacy (sign from the sending address) and return the BTC. If I may keep the BTC, I'd thank them a lot!
Activity: 630
Buy a brother.. to send him back to his brethren with the gift of knowing I did..

Why?
Activity: 333

Spend it  Grin
Activity: 392
if i get 20 bitcoin i will sell it all and I will use for my education costs  Grin
Activity: 231
Keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: