Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 32. (Read 60800 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
if I think I want to recover my losses, it's better this year I will hold my altcoin in the long run, because now the price is starting to grow, so I will wait for a higher price increase.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
If you really want to recover your losses in investment right now better for you to relax and think twice before making a step, losses will make you greedy and make your losses x5 and up, wait until bullrun comes and earn x10 profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I dont think i would rather to trade my tokens into btc or eth since it would be better if i just exchange it too fiat lol.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
I admit i already have losses on ETH and BTC but what i do is i invest on other coins to cope up my losses on eth and btc. I will just hold my coins until they recover and get a profit on it.
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
I will leave the altcoin that is already in loss and if I have a spare cash for the new project then I would put some too because that hype project might help me to regain my losses though it could also add as my losses  Grin
Activity: 406
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
If the tokens have fallen in price by 10 times, but most of them are alive, then I will keep them on condition that the bear market has weakened and there is a bullish trend ahead. And I do not mind new investments if the prices are too low for top coins
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
No fresh fiat, am involved now with more passive income opportunities in crypto, where I leverage those earnings, part goes for living expenses and part grows to grow bags again of the more solid coins and projects and also some BTC and top ten coins in nexo. I leverage now nexo to provide me with loans to live, while I grow my bags again, ready for the next bull cycle. I got my first nexo loan this month and that will cover my mortgage and internet bill, which means I can save more BTC or ETH this month. At some point things have to get better, this time I don't want to make the same mistake I made in 2018 where I didn't sell my bags tog et profits.
Activity: 560
Selling your coin at 90% loss is very pathetic. If the team is still in the process of developing the project, then its better to still keep it and use fresh fiat to invest. You can choose to sell and reinvest if only you think that old project is dying off.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
It is difficult to recover losses because throughout 2018 the market price declined sharply. And all the Altcoin that I have at the moment are still very low in price. I trade every day to make a profit every day. Although each profit cannot cover the losses that I get.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
Trade is a solution or another way to follow the trend because the market itself is currently uncertain and like the IEO that does provide big benefits we can follow
there are not many projects that do IEO, its existence has become an attraction after BTT succeeded in binance and then quickly listing in several other major exchanges. more promising but we must also be careful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

Share your thoughts.
The best way to recover loss in my opinion are first invest only in stable coin those in the top 20 in coinmarket cap. I keep buying when price continue to fall to lower my buying  average. And never ever try to go on hyped coins it can ruin more your investment the risk is very high in hype coins not recommended for newbie trader.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
For now, focus on IEO investment specially project/product sell by binance exchange. Through that you can assure you will not be scam since this exchange had a high reputation in the world of crypto. I really see everyone coukd get profit on it. Dont just invest in any project you like. Do investment in a very very best could be. Look at the recent IEO happend on binance and soon to be listed. For sure investor will gain profit, an easy profit
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
Trade is a solution or another way to follow the trend because the market itself is currently uncertain and like the IEO that does provide big benefits we can follow
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
At present to recover my losses I started trading after learning the basic, fundamental and technical analysis of the trading and you are very much right most of the holders are down by 90% of its portfolio value from all time high. We all are desperate to recover our losses but market is still in bearish mode so I devote my time in trading in order to recover my losses. I will not trap for hyped token sale I would rather ignore the token sale of hyped coins because there would be no guarantee of good return so its better to stick with your old coins but if you know some of your coins has no future than you can sell those coins and can consider to invest in hyped coin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

I would not dare trade off my altcoins that has already been compiled just because we are experiencing little bear market, I can only do that when I no longer see future in the coin, if the coins has once reached $5000 before.

There is tendency of it reaching that again because they all depend on the bull market even the one you intend investing in newly will still depend on bull market, why not just keep holding the ones you have with faith that they will rise again while you invest newly in this one you believed in so much.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
To compensate for the loss of the previous year should be retrieved now by staying in the cryptocurrency for earn money and recover the amount of money in the past. recovered we will be wise and we will be able to deal with new techniques in dealing with the cryptocurrency market
.all we need is to exert some efforts and hardworking.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
For me i would prefer to trade coins in the market and takes any small profit possible so i could at least close my losses even though it would takes more times, but it should be worth the effort.
It is also advisable that whoever will be choosing the option of trading to recover losses to be more careful in other to avoid more losses, you know it is easier said than done, it is not as if trading is that easy too or would perform one magic, one cannot compare the activity on HOLDING to TRADING.

Someone that has been used to holding seeking to trade must really take his times to learn the trading environment very well and also be able to put all necessary risk management in tool, I am even sure that before he finish learning all about trading, probably the altcoins he has would have been increasing too.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
I try to learn from the experience. Tightening my financial belt for a while if I must and if the loss is small enough that I can recoup it with a little discipline. Then I regain that money. Then I try again, keeping in mind the things I learned for the next time the market gets shaky. Now, I'm currently recovering from my previous loss by investing on different kind of platform and ICOs, hope i get luck.
Market is still on down right now since 2018 but working and investing should not be stopped by it and be encourage on what happened. Never quit investing I must say.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Every time looking at the portfolio will make every token holder feel bad.
Well, that is very normal, having around $1k and now down to no more than 41k. It is so bad, isn't it?
However, every token holder has different ways to respond to this dumped condition, some of them are losing and then leaving crypto word because no longer believing in crypto. However, many people are still here, surviving and believing in the future of the crypto world.
I personally, I have some ways to recover from my losses, big loss.
First, never dream too high from now, realize the real condition this time.
Second, rearrange and manage my token and coin lists in my portfolio whether they are worthy or not.
Third, trading in some profitable coins to trade in this bear market.
Activity: 518
We have many choices that could we recover our losses from our investment, we should look at the right coins and it is very promising to be sure we can earn profit from them or we can go in trading if we have strong strategy to do in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: