Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 35. (Read 60800 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
That's quite a tough question because even though some coins might have been dumped right now when the bull run begins most solid projects would increase in value and it would really hurt to see that you might have sold those coins. I would go for you getting some fiat currency to invest into any solid project that you see but in case you also see that the team of the coins you are holding are not really up to task then cut the loss by selling off.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
This should be a lesson learned that ICO doesn't ussually succeed, it takes a lot of time for it to get a stable value I. The market. It takes a lot of reading for us to really determine what has the best potential coin. I've also lost good amount of money and this is really a big thing for me. From now on, idecided to just by established coins and have them in longer period of time. In this way, I'm sure that it has somwhere to go.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

I was late to take part in the first IEO on Binance, now it's dangerous to climb there, because the profitability with each new project decreases, and the risks of losing your money grow. In addition, their BNB token has greatly increased in price. That is why I decided to wait on the shore and monitor the situation in the crypto market.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Is either you stop everything for the market to recover , if not then you have to get some good coins out there to invest in or better still start trading as soon as possible.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
It's better to trade off the already devalued token and invest it into the new ICO if after due diligence you feel the ICO tick all the right boxes. Pumping extra fiat is setting yourself up for further loss because nothing is guaranteed in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I would analyze my coins that I have and leave those that seem to me the most promising. But of course I would rather invest Fiat money to buy new promising altcoins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
Sometimes i am going to trading to recover my losses and then i put my 50% of my investment in bitcoin for the long term investment i know the bitcoin has a capability to give a huge of price in the long run.
Reading will give us a way to make profit and recover those losses but it could be just depend of what coins we are going to trade. For this time, it is advisable to used those on the top coins in the market we are having chances to make gains on them regarding of it's current trend. But it only be working if we also work on it.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Share your thoughts.

Always invest what you can afford to lose, you can choose any of these two, just don't blame yourself if something went wrong from implementing any of your choices, it will happen to you several times, so better always prepare for the worse and for making right and wrong decisions.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
If you still have more fiat to invest, i will advice you to invest in prospective coin but if do not have i will advice too to sale it and buy new coins with good prospective. Risk is accrue to everything, even in tradition business system the make loss as well. Quitters never win.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Sometimes i am going to trading to recover my losses and then i put my 50% of my investment in bitcoin for the long term investment i know the bitcoin has a capability to give a huge of price in the long run.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
One of the good option would be to buy some exchange tokens like Huobi or Bitmax. Just look at them, where they are now, and when they will announce new listings of on the launchpad the tokens will grow drastically.
Not a full strategy for making quick bucks. Binance has such capacity to make enormous returns on every investment but applying the same idea to other exchanges will not give the same return in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I would not invest in any hyped token sale at the moment at all and if you sell your tanked altcoins you realize the losses.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
One of the good option would be to buy some exchange tokens like Huobi or Bitmax. Just look at them, where they are now, and when they will announce new listings of on the launchpad the tokens will grow drastically.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
At one point I thought it would be a good decision to keep my devalued tokens as long as necessary, until I see them regain their value. Obviously, it is difficult for this to happen so I have made the decision to return to trading with them, and while it is true that I am still far from recovering the investment, I think the most important thing is not to get stuck in false hopes and move on. Despite all the losses, the world of cryptocurrencies is still at an early stage and we can not afford to stand by.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the idea is also good, but we must really look for or get legit ico. but for small capital like me, I can only trade repeatedly (ping pong) but it takes a very long time
Activity: 434

Share your thoughts.

Those coins that could be sold and invested in other coins and projects I invested. I left only those coins that have great prospects to grow in value in the future when the crypto market begins to grow. Maybe I had to sell everything and start investing in new IEOs that appeared on the basis of Beanance. However, I am sorry to sell coins at the prices that are now.
Activity: 560
If you think those altcoins you are holding don't have any good potentials, then sell them off and use the returns to invest in different coins which you believe have good potentials.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2

Share your thoughts.
I think the response to this question would depend on my own personal research about the new project. But all this being equal, I would rather just hodl the current tokens without investing in the new one. Or I may just throw the towel by trading all the current tokens to purchase the new one in ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
we may know when the market drops we have to choose to keep holding our coins or sell to cut losses and start to trade again, however trading can be hard and need patient to get small profit days by days and not anyone can have profit by trading, so i think investing in altcoins and hold until the price rise will be a good choice.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Nothing we can do if the market still red, I just wait and hope market recover, my crypto assets are lost by more than 80% and of course this is like gambling, I would rather lose all my assets than sell at a loss.
You choose gambling to describe your investment and I don't think you really lose your money. Gambling is a place if you lose your bet then you will all your money withoust leaving it at all. But now you still have 20% on your wallet and I guess you still have a hope to price recover.
Gambling is not even investment related money multiplier. Financial assets are volatile and it can make you both rich and poor but gambling has a concrete ending scenario: House always wins!
Pages:
Jump to: