Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 9. (Read 60769 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Aloof  add yourself that you are miss and go a leading with modern tryings. Prehensile  humans  living in daydreams, they think that their displace  desire be come back and they buoy 't go a leading. Buoy 't identify their fault and place up with it. So they are cragfast.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
I think to recover from losses is not an easy problem, indeed trading can provide benefits but if you do not have expertise it will certainly make the loss worse, it is better to stop for a moment than to make a wrong decision.
Well said, trading is very profitable but can lead to great loss as well. It is a very risky venture which is only for the experienced ones.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
But options are a no no 4 me. I will rather take a little break to ponder on my mistakes, re-evaluate my choices and learn before starting afresh. Taking drastic decisions after a loss will only lead to more loss.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I think to recover from losses is not an easy problem, indeed trading can provide benefits but if you do not have expertise it will certainly make the loss worse, it is better to stop for a moment than to make a wrong decision.
Did you mean cut losses? im sure you mean that, even without any knowledge about trading is you can still go through, there are alot of free information out in the internet, having no knowledge and experience about trading will not hold you back.
copper member
Activity: 455
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Well, I would trade on exchange and participate in IEOs to increase portfolio.
That is the best way to make your portfolio bigger and recover losses.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Now I'm struggling to restore all the losses I've ever experienced. The situation in the last year of the cryptos currency was really alarming so I had to be patient not to get paid from crypto currencies. Now I work day and night to meet all my needs and make my losses worse. Now I expect payment from many bounty campaigns to get coins and later I will exchange them on eth or bitcoin. I am sure if I hold bitcoin or eth then I can get even bigger profits.
Yes, the year was, say, completely unprofitable, but, despite the losses, I continue to work and direct investments in the main coins, thanks to which I compensate losses, I also continue to trade,
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Anyone would be desperate to regain that loss money but all of us shouldnt be greedy when it comes to recovering.You need patience in order to recover the path on recoviring isnt always positive you will receive losses again to.So you need to be positive,motivated and huge amount of patience.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
It is quite risky to keep adding more funds seeing that you are at loss. Rather it is better to restrategize anduse the limited fund available to recover your losses. Except in a case where you lose all your funds, then you can use fresh one, but that will be when you have been able to learn your lessons, if not, you might see yourself repeating the same mistake as before
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
It's just to take my time to discover good coin and invest in it for a long time probably till I see my gain. I think that's the best you can do.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
The question is simple but technical. First of all there is no surety that price will rise after the IEO, so for me I'll use my existing coins to buy in, not definitely FIAT. Unless after weighing the risk involved, I'm sure that even if I lose the FIAT, it doesn't affect me greatly, then I'll take the calculated risk, depending on how huge I perceive the project to be.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
the decision with chance on invest to gives on submission as investors to manage with least on risks and gains on returns as parts on extensive with expends on distributing resource and gains on collection with nominals of profit to returns with the balance on account.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Thanks to the constant flow of tokens from bounty campaigns, my crypto portfolio is always in the plus (relative to the initial investment). As for investing in new projects - I do not see any potential prospects among them.
If you manage to pick those bounty that have a good reward's value then you can say that you are good to go, it's hard to invest with any projects as the market is unpredictable, you need to take more time before doing anything, but if you have good understanding and you can handle the risk this volatile activity can also bring some good outcome if you able to catch the train before it runs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The most important thing that you need to do to recover your losses is to wait, because you can't recover your losses at a time and you need to invest or trade constantly to get everything back
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
With your method if you are not careful, you will surely add more loss,you have to be careful to be able to get back your loss.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
I think avoiding holding would be the best choice if it's not working to you, trading will be the way to go if you want to recover your loss, you'll need to dedicate your time learning trading and you'll recover your loss one day.
Activity: 36
My instruction is to apply  one-half of the measure you get to purchase  coins that achieve  get  great  possible. And it's greater to vest  many than single  propose. The bigger the compensation offered, the bigger the danger  accepted.
Activity: 30
My spot is this:- the crypto marketplace is extremely  new, a world-wide  continued - designation  tendency is growth, and we are yet  inactivity  representing  many than single or cardinal  rises and all the more a escape to the idle - on a growth  tendency, a release  happens  just when you get  constant it. This is right in a scare  vending or dying of the resources ( whether the currency  inverted  away to be a Bunco ), on the other hand  whether the currency  being and the developers achieve not consecrate up - on the following rise of the marketplace, all the more the outlander who continuing to modernise, desire  exhibit  hard  extension. And all the more they achieve not require to achieve the remain  visor ( on the other hand they desire  achieve it and move ahead  also ), so you revolt your release - sufficiency to purchase  instantly as various  strikes as were bought at higher cost to intermediate the cost  get  double  fewer (bought 10 currencies  representing $ 10, and so bought 10 specie  representing a buck, in the change you get 20 currency  representing $ 11 - that is, representing 55% of the tor  cost, and whether you purchase  added 10, the cost of each the strikes  representing you desire be almost 30% of the top ). And Exactly, this is right  just  representing  living  layout, the growth of which on the group, no thing what.
Activity: 19
What would you do to recover your losses? What do we really need for us to recover our losses? There are many fields and way on how we will cut or recover our losses just like for example start joining in some bounty campaigns in order for you to earn tokens or coins that may helps you to converted into a real money and also you can follow the hype on where are the cryptocurrency lovers are investing just following their hype may helps you to earn more, or you can also do some bitcoin games or what we called blockchain games in which you can earn money by just playing, games this blockchain games offer some good and quality games such as  blackjack and roulette to the jackpot and video slots that offer fantastic five- and six-figure Bitcoin prizes. This is a safe and secure blockchain games as bitcoin has been recognized as a highly secure currency system and this makes our site a safe place to play.
Activity: 36
I missed a plenty in this transport  marketplace, form of similar  nearly  additional  humans. Confident I'm seeking to obtain  distance to develop my situations and purchase at the bathes, on the other hand I think my largest  work is the recitation I discovered, and the fault I keep off these times. I'm not similar the times that I started away in crypto, and I view that highly  important.
Pages:
Jump to: