Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 6. (Read 60769 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
There's nothing we can do to recover our loss, the only thing we should do is to move on and learn a lesson.
if We lose it means our tactics was not right, in short the methods that We used must be change too. Besides this is
part of being success here as a crypto traders in this business.

For me, it is better not to twitch and not to pour one cryptocurrency into another, but just wait patiently. I have a friend who on asset redistribution lost 50% of the portfolio in two days. Although shit tokens earned for example on the bounty, it is better to sell immediately.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Ill your release is not that easy, on the other hand to create your releases lesser is not hopeless and you buoy  study that having a release is not that poor, as  knowledge in your fault is single of your winner in crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
To do this, I did a bounty,and bought more altcoins,but I can say that of course compared to 2017 December,now not so much,but when everything starts to grow,the whole market,and many other projects will be listed on normal exchanges,I think as well as many capitals should grow significantly
Activity: 31
Trading an altcoin that has already absent  under ICO cost that single bought is aloof  numeration  many  releases. In whatever  example, whether the stores  buoy  yet  move ahead  representing  commerce, I desire  achieve that to regain the releases.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
for me to recover losses by trading or investing my money with bitcoin, and it is proven that I have benefited from bitcoin. yes, maybe not too much, but at least there is revenue from bitcoin. you need to try doing this to recover your losses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
I think the best strategy to marecover the losses is the purchase of altcoins that are longterm and potentially you should not worry if the value of the altcoins is longterm and there is potential because bitcoin drops is a strong community and many they are the investors so that will not dump the price the only re-purchase of altcoins knows the fastest way to marecover the losses but will not lose the risky of buying and holding altcoins with the chance it also increases and with the chance is still falling.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
If I was in a situation where my portfolio had suffered such loss, I would do nothing, and just waited for when the market recovers. I think that success is achieved only by investors who are able to wait and have a strategy. Therefore, do not panic, invest new money or exchange coins for another cryptocurrency. HODL!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
If you want to recover losses, it is better to stop for a while and recover for your losses or move on for your losses.
When playing gambling, make sure that you play for the amount that you can afford to lose so you can move on fast and recover for losses.
the advice that you convey is also true to recover the losses that we get is very difficult for situations and conditions that like today we must be able to read every opportunity that we will benefit
copper member
Activity: 168
Holding is the best to recover any lost in crypto as the bear will take it a long waiting but if you can be very patient's and wait for long term to come then definitely your lost fund will be gain and even surpass the real value for the next bull.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
If we speak not so long, then every time I lose money, I understand that risk diversification is probably the most important thing that we need to apply today, because otherwise we will lose everything we have.

Diversification is important but I believe it's best not to spread too thin - My opinion.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
Left the hype train for a long time now (though I jumped into the link train briefly  Grin Grin), Now I mostly just put in money where I would for traditional investments - Projects with a potential to be used by the a lot of people. I'm playing the "patience" game, Invest, watch project grow, reap benefits later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
with use of work on evaluation the decision should gives with chance on recovery as the new position on trading to helps as covering previous returns on investment and moves with decision on working with the new terms of plan on bitcoin investment.

a new plan that is good and can run it so that it might have opportunities so that your losses will be borne by the results of the new business.
but not all losses can be borne by other businesses, depending on you also in managing and also about market conditions.
it's not easy to cover losses with new plans that you don't know in the future, but remain optimistic and enthusiastic, hopefully you can.
Activity: 1022
with use of work on evaluation the decision should gives with chance on recovery as the new position on trading to helps as covering previous returns on investment and moves with decision on working with the new terms of plan on bitcoin investment.

Activity: 42
In joining different bounty groups, there's really a possibility of being in a stage of loss. So whenever you were encountering a losses in a project learn to give it up and find somethibg that offers you not a loss but a good investment like the Pimon coin. There is a great investment in their project so your loss from other project gets up by being an investor in the pimon coin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
Im already lost my money in 2017 and 2018 because trading,ICO and hyip but im lucky join bounty so i can recover my asset. And now im just like invest in altcoin in good rank coinmarketcap, im choose to hold in long term. So i can earn more money soon.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
I recover my losses with a hundred percent sure profit by the means of joining signature campaign thats why i have guts and dont worry a lot. Other than this, if my trial becomes loss i cut it by short trading or selling if it even increase on a small but reasonable amount. Crypto are very risky and this method really is tiring because of the amount of time you put into it but its is surely worth it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Losses of coins will be a part of being traders in crypto trading. It can't be change anymore too, because every time we loss repeatedly it means there's something what we are doing. So better way to change the plan we had, and move forward also. Then, continue to learn about in trading just simple as that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
It seems to me that first of all you need to revise all your views on cryptocurrency and on the coins in your portfolio.  Most of the cryptocurrency until today have already lost their relevance due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, which could not recover until the last day.  And maybe some projects still show their prospects, but for this you need to really carry out a very thorough analysis and choose what to keep, and which ones to try to sell, in order to redirect the received funds to more popular cryptocurrencies.
This is right as well, reshuffle your bags sell those coins with little or no future again buy coins with huge prospect. I for one like tokens such as Bat, Xvg, ARDR, CVC and some others they have utility and easily gives one profit both short term and long term
Activity: 42
Oh yes, if I am not mistaken, they are widely discussed these days and operating all over the US nowadays. I have plenty of friends who are using their Antiminer S9i Smiley

The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager. And check their website for more - asicequipment. com
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
There's nothing we can do to recover our loss, the only thing we should do is to move on and learn a lesson.
if We lose it means our tactics was not right, in short the methods that We used must be change too. Besides this is
part of being success here as a crypto traders in this business.
maybe what we mean, we have lost and how we can make big profits so we can cover other losses.
and you can do it in whatever way you master so you can walk well and make a profit.
You learn and understand so you can help capture your business.
Pages:
Jump to: