Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do to recover your losses? - page 4. (Read 60769 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
~
1. are you Bought at december 2018?, then you got recovered now
2. When you still holded now, You will be the winner at 2020. I am sure about this.
3. I got recovered losses and now want to get double profit
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think the good way to recover some losses is to trade your investment into bitcoin and ethereum, since the bitcoin and ethereum has the potential for being good in long term invesments. If you have loss much more money, buy some any other altcoins that has a very low cost yet a good project and has potential, then in the long run the price would increase so much and you can earn profit then.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
There are some options for recover losses.
I preferely trade on some altcoins to get profit like 1-3% daily.
P.S Never all in on altcoins before you research first.

Proper research will make your losses shrink every day with millions of types of Altcoin that you can have. But you must be very careful to see which coins make a profit come to you. Not all Altcoin will make a profit for many people at this time.
Trading with a target of 1% actually in cryptocurrency is very feasible. by looking for a large volume of exchange will make us able to get these benefits quickly. here there is no need to research too far. utilize the news and also see the chart is enough for daily trading
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Are you talking about investing again in IEOs? And are we specifically aiming for the hyped tokens on the Binance Launchpad? Because if that is the case then I will definitely do both. I've been observing their past IEOs there and I have finally decided to invest on the next one because it is a sure win.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
There are some options for recover losses.
I preferely trade on some altcoins to get profit like 1-3% daily.
P.S Never all in on altcoins before you research first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
To recoup my losses, I do a lot of research and reinvest in new projects. Not all the projects or coins on the market are worth investing in that is why every investor must do a personal research before investing. Another good strategy is to keep calm and stay patient when the market goes down because it takes time for some projects to rise.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
You have a goal that is why you shouldn't stop even you encounter failures. If you stop then you think that it is impossible. But if you try and try no matter what happen, good things will follow. The greatest success in life is to stand up from failure. Of course be wise in the process.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
So you are aware of the latest models represented?
I know how it works, I even know that there are special shops for mining equipment. Where do you personally shop?
I bought my Antiminer S9i several months ago, bought from ASICequipment, they have a shop in NY it was suitable for me
Do they ship to other locations? In US? Is shipping and handling cheap?
They ship worldwide, for free. Where do you live?
In California, I will contact ASICequipment office. Thank you!
I know how it works, I even know that there are special shops for mining equipment. Where do you personally shop?
I bought my Antiminer S9i several months ago, bought from ASICequipment, they have a shop in NY it was suitable for me
Do they ship to other locations? In US? Is shipping and handling cheap?
Is altcoin mining profitable? Altcoins are highly unstable and I can not decide whether it worth it or not. If anybody is aware of altcoin mining ad can discuss it with me I would appreciate it.
Yeah, they are unstable, however this is a positive moment. You can mine a few and then they fly to the moon and you’re making profit! It’s quite easy
Easy? I do not think so, it could happen in the opposite way. I am not sure if there is a straight forward option
There isn’t such option. Like you should know for sure what to specialize on, know trends, deep knowledge is essential. To know this you should regulary check different sources and in a meantime you will know how it works. Much depends on equipment
What equipment? I know that nowadays there are numerous options on the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
 I lost a lot to the bear market , but i have to pick the peaces of my life and moved on . i knew in every business you either make profits or loss. so  i decided to carry out a research, went into trading again and then bought and hodl some tokens with good potentials. so far i have recovered most of the money i lost and still expecting more recovery.
Is altcoin mining profitable? Altcoins are highly unstable and I can not decide whether it worth it or not. If anybody is aware of altcoin mining ad can discuss it with me I would appreciate it.
Yeah, they are unstable, however this is a positive moment. You can mine a few and then they fly to the moon and you’re making profit! It’s quite easy
Easy? I do not think so, it could happen in the opposite way. I am not sure if there is a straight forward option
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO

Exercise more patience, get rid of half of the shit coins you are holding, hold 10 coins from the Top 100 and take. this way tiy will recover.
look forwards never look back.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.
First we need to accept that hype is not always equal to success so let's not fall for this as people can be paid to shill a project and sing all sorts of praise songs.

Coming back to a tanked portfolio, honestly if you can grow that $500 with something else cashout and don't look back. There is no guarantees that these altcoins will raise again unless it's a well organized project,you can hodl.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
Option 2
Activity: 35
I'll aloof  apply my extant  assets property and desire not apply  whatever  cash from my satchel. I argot  bet  many. I'll aloof try to regain my releases  all the more  whether it desire be slow-moving. And study from the feel.
Activity: 32
i think in this condition, nearly of us desire  mastery our disc and wait representing a greater  marketplace, we buoy  just  hold our item  patch witnessing our measure  intersect  over  times, on the other hand i personally desire  select to place my tokenish in trading, as  close to trading i buoy  get the higher opportunity to move  profits from trading altcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
The best way to recover your losses is cost averaging as most altcoins are available much below their highs and if we buy now and do some averaging then we can recover our losses quickly as market is recovering very fast and we can get our buy price early, even we can get some profits also in this run.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I generally do not clear my holdings of high profile coins like Ethereum, bitcoin, BNB. But I do sell off the shitcoins and accumulate the coins that I feel will increase over time. I have not invested in hyped coins so far. But I am thinking of investing a bit of my investment in it just for test. I believe if I have trading skills, I would get much profits from even hyped coins.
Pages:
Jump to: