Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do with 10 eth - page 7. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
September 22, 2017, 01:38:54 PM
I used to have 20 or more eth, and sold them about 12 bucks... thought I made a decent investment... so the point is to buy eth with fiat and stop there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
I will invest it in good ICO such as Demarket or 3Des.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 12:48:37 PM
Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley

10 ETH isn't so much, so I'd just hold it. If you want to spread the investment just pick up some airdrops and join Facebook and Twitter campaigns and a sig campaign, and then keep or convert those coins.
More than $2,000 but you think it not much, wow you are rich man Grin.
In my country, this amount of money = salary of 10 months, not easy to have a big money like that.
If you really want to keep safe your money, you should keep your ETH, do not spend it to invest into other altcoins and wait the price of Ethereum increases.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
September 22, 2017, 12:39:21 PM
Hold them, why dfuq not. Has great future longterm, might double its price in less than a year so.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 12:24:27 PM
I will keep 10 ETH in my wallet because I am pretty sure this market will outperform Bitcoin in 2018 and be able to beat Bitcoin at any time but to do this ETH need to improve the technology well than.
lol you should wake up. I can't see the future eth over bitcoin in 2018 even I'm big fan of ETH
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 12:08:18 PM
I will keep 10 ETH in my wallet because I am pretty sure this market will outperform Bitcoin in 2018 and be able to beat Bitcoin at any time but to do this ETH need to improve the technology well than.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 22, 2017, 11:44:35 AM
Hi Guy's,

10 ETH isn't so much, so I'd just hold it. If you want to spread the investment just pick up some airdrops and join Facebook and Twitter campaigns and a sig campaign, and then keep or convert those coins.
Activity: 159
September 22, 2017, 12:52:10 AM
I am planning to invest on this ICO called Synapse Market. I also like ICON project out of Korea some ETH went to that, and a couple of other home run hitters. ICO's are mostly crap on a stick, but some are rock solid, look at OMG, yes, that too was once an ICO.
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
September 22, 2017, 12:41:36 AM
Put 1 eth into 10 different ICO's, YOLO!!
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
September 22, 2017, 12:24:44 AM
i would convert half to cash for my education fees now Cry
and other half i will invest.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 21, 2017, 11:34:02 PM
I would convert them to BTC.  BTC is gold its going to be the best way to secure your money long term. Alt's are like change in a till.. You swap them for the gold.

but you can become rich just by invest to gold. you need something big something can go up. can rocket to the moon
If you understand what ETH can bring to you with those latest innovation I think split it out for both btc and ETH and forget it for some years then go back and see if what will the value of both investment for sure it's much bigger than you think for gold ETH have a lots to offer so with btc.
Activity: 78
September 21, 2017, 11:31:07 PM
I would convert them to BTC.  BTC is gold its going to be the best way to secure your money long term. Alt's are like change in a till.. You swap them for the gold.

but you can become rich just by invest to gold. you need something big something can go up. can rocket to the moon
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 11:21:12 PM
if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.

I think, for now, some ICOs also could be really interesting on a long-term if they have a real use case. Like Decentraland or ARToken.. Check it out!

Why did you choose this particular ICOs?
invest to some good ICO is safe than invest to altcoin. Price hard to fall down. example if ICO price is 1$. we will hard to see price fall down to 0.5$. but with altcoin. everything can happen. 1$ to 0.1 is easy
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
September 21, 2017, 10:54:45 PM
Half of it I will hold at ETH, and the remaining ETH i will buy as follows:
1ETH to Waves,
1ETH to OMG,
1ETH to Qtum,
1ETH to Grid+
.5ETH to Rootproject
.5ETH to Minexcoin
Activity: 126
September 21, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.

I think, for now, some ICOs also could be really interesting on a long-term if they have a real use case. Like Decentraland or ARToken.. Check it out!

They have great and !real products in AR/VR industry!  ARToken, actually is donna make one of the first crowdsales which is fully registered with SEC and they will have the first platform that leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content.
Activity: 154
September 21, 2017, 04:37:26 PM
if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Block Hunting
September 21, 2017, 08:34:37 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 08:30:51 AM
I think the better option is to hold ETH because as the price of ETH is kept increasing in the market, so instead of converting into other currency better to hold ETH. There is a huge possibility that the price of ETH will increase in the next year.
Activity: 112
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
September 21, 2017, 08:18:14 AM
Hi Guy's,

I would just save them on my ETH wallet on blockchain. Surely ETH will rise maybe i can make more money that way than rather investing in some altcoins.
If i then have made my profit i will then invest in altcoins like litecoin or dogecoin maybe. Litecoin is for me a sleeping lion it can awake and double his value.
Maybe I will also do as you do.
If I have 10 ETH I will do is hold it until the year 2022.
Because I think ETH will be very valuable if I hold him 5 years.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:55:02 AM
Hi Guy's,

I would just save them on my ETH wallet on blockchain. Surely ETH will rise maybe i can make more money that way than rather investing in some altcoins.
If i then have made my profit i will then invest in altcoins like litecoin or dogecoin maybe. Litecoin is for me a sleeping lion it can awake and double his value.
Pages:
Jump to: