Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do with 10 eth - page 8. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 03:04:22 AM
if i have 10et, i will buy something useful,
because it's a huge amount, so I'll do my best.
I will not trade, because the result of 10et is more than enough.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 09:35:54 PM
if 10 eth is all i have, i would invest 1 eth in 10 ico's Smiley
there is a big chance that one of them will do x10
sometimes even more
I also often do this because ICO projects make it easier for me to earn more. If investing in 10 ICOs will be risky but if the project is really potential then you will definitely get huge profits.

I agree, but I would try to find 1-2 ICOs I really like and believe in, and I want them to become successful, make good research, and then invest

I allso perfer investing in ico. The most important thing is to do a research of the project, the team.... On the short term the right choices can be quite profitable (x2,x5), the best of them are smart investmemt allso for longterm hodlers.

I think, for now, some ICOs also could be really interesting on a long-term if they have a real use case. Like Decentraland or ARToken.. Check it out!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
Centra ICO is a good project you should invest. You can checkout Centra ann thread and see people say about this project on news
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 19, 2017, 09:46:32 PM
Hi Guy's,

Where would you invest 10 eth in when you can and why? Smiley
If I have 10 ETH I will invest it into the CarTaxi project. Because the CarTaxi project is a good project and has a good future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
September 19, 2017, 08:35:21 PM
Hi Guy's,

10 ether is about 0.7 btc now that is a big amount if you asking me where can i invest it i think i will hold it for a long term.  Ether have potential to grow the value last early 2017 ether price is only 14$ now its almost 300$ per coin. Its there possible that next year ether price reach 700$ each.
Activity: 292
Merit: 102
Bounty Detective
September 19, 2017, 07:54:25 PM
Hi Guy's,

I don't think of investing it. I will just hold it until the price recover from its recent losses. I don't have good idea on where i should invest it, so it is better to invest than to risk it to something that I don't know the outcome. Maybe, I'll do some research about good ICOs and if I find one, I'll invest some amount and hold the remaining.
Activity: 224
September 19, 2017, 05:39:55 PM
Invest in different coins, in the biggest 10 ans also HODL a few ETH, for super ETH Fans just HODL it maybe? But Diversification is the key  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 322
September 18, 2017, 09:11:09 PM
Hi Guy's,

Knowing that ethereum have a great future, and I see the potential just like what bitcoins have before when there are getting started. We all know that ethereum cannot surpass bitcoin but they also have a great potential because as far as I know theyare the most expensive altcoins in this business. And with that I will just hold my eth for a very long time until their value will be as expensive as bitcoins like 3000$ each them I'm going to be rich if that happen.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
Your thought is absolutely wrong  Ethereum is perfect for hold becuase this coin future is so much bright.So you can hold your ETH for long term.I hope and believe ETH will be hit 1000$-1500$ after one year.
Thanks for your point.I also believe that ETH will be the next Bitcoin in the future so hold all my ETH coins for a long time ago and will keep them for many years.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
September 18, 2017, 08:38:45 PM
I would send my 10 eth in an exchange. Then I sell them when the price is high and rebuy 11eth when the price is lower. Then sell 11eth and rebuy 12, etc etc.
Activity: 146
September 18, 2017, 08:27:54 PM
Hi Guy's,

What would I do with my 10 eth? Of course, I will invest 50% of it then I will save the rest of the coin. Investing your money is very profitable and you will earn more money once the project become success. Investing is the fastest process to multiple your money but sometimes which may result in your losses.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 18, 2017, 07:04:10 PM
I would hold 5 ETH in my longterm portfolio and the other half is for gambling some hot and hyped coins!
September 18, 2017, 07:00:11 PM
I 10 ETH will drop on me from the sky, i definetly dep them into some crazy upcoming ICO and forget about it.  Easy come, easy go.
Maybe they will make me very rich in future

That would be so cool if coins start dropping on me from the sky!  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 18, 2017, 06:24:08 PM
I 10 ETH will drop on me from the sky, i definetly dep them into some crazy upcoming ICO and forget about it.  Easy come, easy go.
Maybe they will make me very rich in future
September 18, 2017, 06:17:45 PM
it could be a good idea to invest in some carefully chosen and promising ICOs, earn some money and then at some point and right moment come back to more old/expensive coins.. but actually, some ICOs could be a good longterm option
I would hold them. I invested in 2 ICOs and then the axchange price was lower. Do you can recommend some longterm ICOs?

I think ARTokens could be a very good long-term opportunity.. AR/VR is a technology of the future!  Visual content and its market have huge potential to turn into a large industry in next few years.
Activity: 210
September 18, 2017, 04:37:51 PM
it could be a good idea to invest in some carefully chosen and promising ICOs, earn some money and then at some point and right moment come back to more old/expensive coins.. but actually, some ICOs could be a good longterm option
I would hold them. I invested in 2 ICOs and then the axchange price was lower. Do you can recommend some longterm ICOs?
September 18, 2017, 04:33:18 PM
September 18, 2017, 04:08:36 PM
I will store it and resell when the price is high...
Or in some way, change it to BTC...

How much money could you earn if you just store it?)) I think if you want to have a good reward it's better to be more active in what you're doing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 18, 2017, 03:57:03 PM
I will store it and resell when the price is high...
Or in some way, change it to BTC...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
September 18, 2017, 03:54:31 PM
I will put it on lending to earn some interest while I wait a big raise...then will sell and rebuy it lower, and repeat  Grin

Hopefully that would multiply it at least by 20-30% more.
Pages:
Jump to: