Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 6354 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
I will not say anything to them, because i also sell all my bitcoins everyweek to earn a living with bitcoin. Without sell my bitcoins, i can't earn money and can't pay all my things with bitcoins.
i would also not tell them anything, i think i would just ignore them and thats it because bitcoin is the best

Agree Cheesy No comment or i wouldnt tell them also Cheesy Coz every week or 2 weeks im selling my coins what ever happen because i really need it Cheesy Or something i just say that i need to sell my bitcoins because if not i cant eat in whole week! hahaha
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I will asked them back why sould i sell my coin without reason, unless the price is extremely good or i am in urgent of needing it, other than that i won't sell any of my coin, because i want to invest my coin for future
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I would have to ask for their reasoning behind it.  There are to many people who do not understand what bitcoin is and how it can be used.  Some people call it a scam and I have to ask why they do this.  Bitcoin is great and has more potential than most new businesses that start out.  Give me a good reason and I will sell, until then, I am not selling.
That's the main reason why they keep on saying that they don't believe you can earn online by answering captha's etc.
My one friend said that it is just wasting of time you can't earn from it .don't invest , or that is an scam .i just ignore it and don't mind so time comes he ask me what you do to earn online i said that the one i told you before .

There are so many people who did not understand the way bitcoins to earn so they tend to stop bitcoining and said its a scam or they have a bad experience .it is better to ignore them if they had a bad reason till time comes they ask you again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I would have to ask for their reasoning behind it.  There are to many people who do not understand what bitcoin is and how it can be used.  Some people call it a scam and I have to ask why they do this.  Bitcoin is great and has more potential than most new businesses that start out.  Give me a good reason and I will sell, until then, I am not selling.
Activity: 406
I will not say anything to them, because i also sell all my bitcoins everyweek to earn a living with bitcoin. Without sell my bitcoins, i can't earn money and can't pay all my things with bitcoins.
i would also not tell them anything, i think i would just ignore them and thats it because bitcoin is the best
Activity: 420
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Well at first a person who advice to sell my bitcoin isnt my friend and doesnt know what its bitcoin, besides the value, soo i would say go get something usefull to do and leave me and my bitcoins, and kindly dont talk to me again, have a nice day.
No one has influence to say to me what i have to do with the time i spent at something, as well mine investments, soo others people opinions about crypto world is the same as nothing in the end for me i will ignore them.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
I would advice them to sell all their fiat (or most of it/what they can spare).   

Not all in Bitcoin though, in fact probably not even all that much in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is in a very bad spot right now. But PM and alts, and some Bitcoin just in case by some magic bitcoin survives and becomes decentralized again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
I would tell him to shut up and mind his own business.  I have my own decision in life and cannot be dictate by someone.  If ever that he have a good reason behind that then I may or might be accepting his reasons but would not take it seriously.

This. Exactly.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. that or just completely Ignore him/her.

I don't mind being rude especially if I didn't even know them and didn't ask for their advice and they keep on badgering me.

If it was a person I knew and trusted, then that would be a different matter entirely.

I will listen,take a look at his info/reason/etc. Then decide after that.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I will listen to their advice calmly but will only follow my gut feeling and take decision accordingly, if I feel the price has reached my target then I won't hesitate in selling few of them to secure profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I just say to those people that it is my asset ( investment ) which I am holding and waiting for the price skyrockets. I will not sell my funds I am holding till the price goes upto $1000 or more.
yes exactly! why should a person sell all her/his bitcoin if it is their investment or can have more profit for it? Then why should a person would say that? For some purposes? Insecurities? maybe, but for me i will agree to you. I will also hold or keep my bitcoins until the value will increase.
Activity: 112
I wouldn't waste time to tell them I won't sell, People have been going on about selling BTC and how it's already finished for years now, most of these posting that kind of things are buyers wanting to get bitcoin cheap and trying to induce a price fall.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Imagine the best case scenario of those people who persuade other people into selling all their coins. The best case would be all of us will be hypnotized and sell our coins. The manipulators would be very happy because Bitcoins would deflate and at that point, they'll buy as much coins as they can. Don't just simply follow every advice that were given to you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

So, what would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin?

i would advise them to buy bitcoin  Roll Eyes Grin
but there are people who live from bitcoin earnings and they will always need to sell some.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
i never take advice from random people who may not have enough knowledge to even be able to give me advice and this is advice on my money we are talking about not some random not so important matter.

so with that said, when i take advice from people i trust, then i listen to them even if they tell me to sell all my bitcoins because i am sure they have a good reason for it. and so far no one has told me to sell but they all say buy buy buy...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
I would tell him to shut up and mind his own business.  I have my own decision in life and cannot be dictate by someone.  If ever that he have a good reason behind that then I may or might be accepting his reasons but would not take it seriously.

You are very rude, Sometime people are sincerer with us.
Actually if someone say that to sell your bitcoins, So look what is right for you, may be his suggestion is right for us, Because bitcoin selling is depend on time, if bitcoin price down so it is good for us to sell it, and if bitcoin price is growing up than don't sell your bitcoins.

I think it greatly depends on the context. It's not excessively rude to tell someone to mind his own business, if the person in question was trying to aggressively convince a stranger to sell his Bitcoin without being asked for advice in the first place. It also depends on if the person in question gives any reasons for his/her recommendation or if he/she is just reiterating a preconceived opinion of the mainstream media without thinking by himself/herself. In the latter case, it's safe to qualify the person as misinformed and intrusive and treat him/her accordingly.

Of course it's always necessary to be open for different opinions that are based on new information and analysis. Albeit I would argue that competent people are in general not inclined to through around their insights, because they consider them precious and don't want to annoy people anyway...

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I would say that the price of bitcoin will decline. so selling bitcoin is a very appropriate choice. extremely difficult to set such thoughts.
Activity: 115
I think I wouldn't even care to reply to those, any close follower to this forum knows these bursts of "sell sell sell" is just a way some traders aim to decrease the price temporary through, I doubt it's effective anymore though with the large market size currently.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I've seen many people around bitcoiner who keep say/advice them to sell their bitcoin because various reason such as "sell before the price fall", "turn it into real money", "don't be fooled with that scam", "it's illegal to have/use bitcoin" or other reasons.
So, what would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin?

I would tell them, "Sure, no problem. I will sell all my bitcoin tomorrow first chance I get based on your sage advice. Thank you very much. Now go away."
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would tell them, its better to keep than to love with regrets. Everything has a right time for every good purposes. We should always remember that Patient is a virtue.
Pages:
Jump to: