Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 6354 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have a no problem to tell him, none your business" because i know very well about my bitcoins, Because when i started in that time i have only one bitcoin but now i have enough bitcoins, so thats all show that now i can manege my bitcoins, and also i know how can i earn it more, and which fields is better for me to use the bitcoin.    
Activity: 714
I will listen to them but won't react to it and continue to follow my gut feeling, if I am making some profits then I won't mind in selling some of them to secure profits but will never sell all of them.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
I would to say to them this "Mind your own bitcoin people, it is my bitcoin and I'm gonna decide what to do with it.", but the main reason why I wouldn't sell my bitcoin is that I'm waiting the right moment that it will rise above the sky. It's a naïve decision if you'll gonna listen to that bullshit. They didn't even know what will happen in the future so why listen to them?. Most of the people are just telling this nonsense because they just want to be the one who are going to be benefited when the BTC currency goes high.
Activity: 658
I've seen many people around bitcoiner who keep say/advice them to sell their bitcoin because various reason such as "sell before the price fall", "turn it into real money", "don't be fooled with that scam", "it's illegal to have/use bitcoin" or other reasons.
So, what would you say to people who advice you to sell all your bitcoin?

Haha.its funny OP but a helpful for bitcoiners who doesn't know the truth about this .
I would say them that where is the proof or news about that ,if he answered it ,last thing is send an actual or wallet account that have been sold all their coins as a proof .
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I will simply tell them that I don't need their kind advice and its my money I can do whatever I want to with it and I will sell them only when it reaches to my target price, not before that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
in present time i don't think that it will be such a good decision to sell bitcoin, as the price of bitcoin are increasing so rapidly and it is expected that the price of bitcoin will go so high in next few month therefore i am not in favour of to sell bitcoin in present time i will like to wait for some time tell the price increase.
Activity: 812
I will say to them that you are unaware with the current situation of bitcoin as now the price of bitcoin has started to increase and it will increase more so if I will sell my bitcoins then I will deny myself from the coming high profit from the price rise of bitcoin.

Yes its better to ignore them and hold our coins for the future as this is not the right time to sell coins as price is not too high at a moment but we can expect better price in future.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
don't take advice from strangers! not everybody that is online is giving good advice. so if it is a troll or an FUDster then you should ignore them but if that person is a trusted one that you know and trust his financial judgement then there is nothing to say, you should accept it.

besides you can see every person's record whether it is on a forum or in real life, you can see how right and successful they were and how many times they were wrong.
Activity: 644
I will say to them that you are unaware with the current situation of bitcoin as now the price of bitcoin has started to increase and it will increase more so if I will sell my bitcoins then I will deny myself from the coming high profit from the price rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
in present time i am not going to sell my bitcoin at any cost, because it is expected that in fuure the price of bitcoin will trading a very very high vale may be above 1200USD.
Activity: 742
I will say that i will not sell  Bitcoin because it has a very great future. Price of Bitcoin is expected to go high. Having bitcoins is a good investment. I will think that those people dont know the real worth of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
I've seen many people around bitcoiner who keep say/advice them to sell their bitcoin because various reason such as "sell before the price fall", "turn it into real money", "don't be fooled with that scam", "it's illegal to have/use bitcoin" or other reasons.

I told them that "why should i sell my bitcoin if i really love using bitcoin. I told them that in bitcoin theres a lot of things that we can do,such as go online shopping, sending money to loveones who are far away from you. And using bitcoin is less hassle. Lots of uses and more convenient to use.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Ah but they are right this time.
Although of course, the reason behind why they want me to sell my coins is going to be the basis of what I'm going to do. If they're just going to say that bitcoin is "scam or illegal" then I would just ignore them at all.
Activity: 1022

All I can say to those people is "mind their own business" Because I do believe that many of the bitcoiner here they joined for the purpose of their investment, some are assets, or believing something about bitcoins. And majority of it, including myself that in the long run or time will come that the price will rise up just like a sky rocket. and then thats the right time to sell our bitcoins to become a real money. Cheesy
I guess nobody will offend for what I said. Wink
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
There is no one asking me like that but if there is someone who would say that to me, i will simply reply that i have a trust in bitcoin and i know that it has risk but you wont gain anything if you are afraid to try something that you might earn and for me its a big opportunity knowing about bitcoin.
Yeah, that's right because basically no one knows the price of bitcoin to come. Some people are doing the analysis, but the analysis is not bound to happen it was just a new estimate. Better confident with our own thoughts.
Investment indeed at risk, and if it we can not accept the risk that then I suggest not investing Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
if someone advised me to sell my bitcoin yesterday morning i would have introduced him to law enforcement today because only the hacker knew the price will take a hit today Smiley

but generally i have my own mind and i can make decisions for my own investment. and i am hodling.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
There is no one asking me like that but if there is someone who would say that to me, i will simply reply that i have a trust in bitcoin and i know that it has risk but you wont gain anything if you are afraid to try something that you might earn and for me its a big opportunity knowing about bitcoin.
Activity: 238
My Answer Depends Upon the Advice the User Giving to me Because if He Advice me to Sell Bitcoins Before the Market Price Fall, So I Just Give  an answer That Bitcoin is My Own Asset so I can Decide that When to Sell My BitCoins And I also Ask Them I Don't Need Your advice.....
legendary
Activity: 854

Depends on what their reason behind such advice is.If they say price is going to fall,I would wait and analyze market myself.Turn it into real money,I would tell them that bitcoin is a real money to me..
So I would evaluate their reason first and respond accordingly
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
well people can say anything but it's you that is important to either hold your bitcoins or sell them.
but you should never panic sell your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: