Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 61. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 07:06:57 AM
Easy to use,no credit card needed.almost half of online shoping sites are already accepting it as payment processor.after 5 years we can see bitcoin as payment on every stores on your place.

Yeah, you got the point there. I'm sure someday all stores will accepted bitcoin and make bitcoin is the best digital currencies and it's make more people use bitcoin.

Purchasing with bitcoin is limited at this stage, as still very few sites accepts it online and its impossible to spend it physically to buy anything especially in my country but lets hope things will change in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 21, 2016, 06:57:49 AM
Easy to use,no credit card needed.almost half of online shoping sites are already accepting it as payment processor.after 5 years we can see bitcoin as payment on every stores on your place.

Yeah, you got the point there. I'm sure someday all stores will accepted bitcoin and make bitcoin is the best digital currencies and it's make more people use bitcoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 21, 2016, 06:50:58 AM
You can buy ETH with bitcoins. I like that.
so only can buy ETH? i think we can buy all altcoins with bitcoin in exchanger and many more stuff we can buy in online shop and many thing you can do with bitcoin.

ETH is the only thing you can buy with bitcoin that's worth buying. I should have been clearer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 20, 2016, 09:08:44 PM
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
May 20, 2016, 08:53:47 PM
What i like from bitcoin is the price for each bitcoin is really big and also bitcoin is easy to use, have a low fee for each transaction not like other digital currencies.

Is there any other better digital currency then bitcoin  Grin its the best currency that we have now and it will help us in the best way in future too.

Biticoin is a first of its kind. There are a lot of altcoins around but without bitcoin they dont exist.
Activity: 546
May 20, 2016, 08:08:36 PM
What i like from bitcoin is the price for each bitcoin is really big and also bitcoin is easy to use, have a low fee for each transaction not like other digital currencies.

Is there any other better digital currency then bitcoin  Grin its the best currency that we have now and it will help us in the best way in future too.

I indeed hope it will for sure, I love the bitcoin due to the fact its self controllable, because of this it has so many advantages.
The self control ability makes it pretty nice indeed and the fact that you can pay globally with it in every country makes it for me very attractable, I can now just send my family money in a couple minutes, no western union needed anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
May 20, 2016, 07:45:52 PM
what you like best in Bitcoin ?

cashless society ... would you freeze my money, please ?
bitcoin is the cash of 2020.

it's like seat at the WC ... look at the right :

bitcoin holder have kleenex in the pocket ...
others ? have smartphone only (negative interest) ...

Human selection.
Activity: 462
May 20, 2016, 02:39:10 PM

I indeed hope it will for sure, I love the bitcoin due to the fact its self controllable, because of this it has so many advantages.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2016, 01:55:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
May 20, 2016, 01:53:49 PM

What a Reason man.. You like Eth and you can buy Eth with bitcoin thats why you like bitcoin.. BTW We can buy every altcoin and every crypto currency with bitcoin.
Ya, on altcoin exchanges where you can buy bitcoins with every altcoin. Same as Ether.

not only crypto currency but we can buy almost every thing with bitcoin.. and of course this is something we should like bitcoin.
Not where I'm at. No one knows what bitcoin is.
I use cryptos for trading. My ETH is up ~ 1600% this year alone. How's your bitcoin doing?
Sorry for asking this but how did your eth get up by ~1600%?
I don't use eth so I don't know. Did eth spiked up it's value by 1600% or did you just buy more and more than your last count from last year?
Activity: 434
May 20, 2016, 12:56:58 PM
Activity: 518
May 20, 2016, 12:54:39 PM
so only can buy ETH? i think we can buy all altcoins with bitcoin in exchanger and many more stuff we can buy in online shop and many thing you can do with bitcoin.
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
May 20, 2016, 12:13:11 PM
What I like most about bitcoin is its instantaneous ability to make transactions. I also like its anonymous characteric which allows you to make private transactions. Profitability is also one. There are a lot of ways to earn with it as its applications are growing.
Activity: 714
May 20, 2016, 11:48:11 AM
The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can make a lot of money with it if you are selling it on the right moment but that is not now but it will reach also a higher value in the future so that is nice.
Only we dont know when the time will be to sell it on the right moment.

Quite sure dude, only keep holding your bitcoin as well, and wait the price growing up. After that sell it, don't worry to late for selling your bitcoin when the price in high level. Because you can see that on internet periodically.
Yes true it could be handled. If you can predict well you would have to sell bitcoin at a very appropriate time. I really like a lot of bitcoin and has been described previously by previous comments.
Activity: 672
May 20, 2016, 11:21:22 AM
The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can make a lot of money with it if you are selling it on the right moment but that is not now but it will reach also a higher value in the future so that is nice.

Quite sure dude, only keep holding your bitcoin as well, and wait the price growing up. After that sell it, don't worry to late for selling your bitcoin when the price in high level. Because you can see that on internet periodically.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2016, 11:07:19 AM
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 20, 2016, 10:03:51 AM

What a Reason man.. You like Eth and you can buy Eth with bitcoin thats why you like bitcoin.. BTW We can buy every altcoin and every crypto currency with bitcoin.
Ya, on altcoin exchanges where you can buy bitcoins with every altcoin. Same as Ether.

not only crypto currency but we can buy almost every thing with bitcoin.. and of course this is something we should like bitcoin.
Not where I'm at. No one knows what bitcoin is.
I use cryptos for trading. My ETH is up ~ 1600% this year alone. How's your bitcoin doing?
Activity: 269
May 20, 2016, 09:57:21 AM
For me its the low transaction fees, the fast confirmations and games are accepting it more and more now
Yeah the transaction fees are pretty quick and that is also something that I like about Bitcoin. But the best thing that I like is just that you can make money with it and use it as a investment instead of a currency.
Activity: 392
May 20, 2016, 09:54:24 AM
The best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can earn it and also can grow it over a period of time, and also I can gamble with it sometimes  Cheesy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 20, 2016, 09:49:54 AM

What a Reason man.. You like Eth and you can buy Eth with bitcoin thats why you like bitcoin.. BTW We can buy every altcoin and every crypto currency with bitcoin. not only crypto currency but we can buy almost every thing with bitcoin.. and of course this is something we should like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: