Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 63. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
May 17, 2016, 01:35:38 PM
I like that people can use it in 2 ways, like investment and also like currency. And it's so good as both path, pefect! Better to start working with bitcoin now!

Yes can be used as both
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 17, 2016, 01:32:45 PM
I like that people can use it in 2 ways, like investment and also like currency. And it's so good as both path, pefect! Better to start working with bitcoin now!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 11:48:21 AM
the annonymity, fast transaction, low transactions fee,
actually I like everything about bitcoin. And no chargeback like pp Grin

Not trying to sound greedy but I do like the value of bitcoin and the fact that its value is gradually increasing everyday. Also, it has really helped me in sticky situations which I’ll probably talk about them later but not now. Otherwise, I’m glad bitcoin is being noticed as currency to be used everywhere; when the time comes… I’ll be using bitcoin wherever I go.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
May 17, 2016, 11:46:50 AM
bitcoin is tax free
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 17, 2016, 10:25:45 AM
1.Irreversible.

2.Lower transaction fees.

3.Good investment.Bitcoin price can go up.

4.Bitcointalk forum  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2016, 10:25:17 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
That is also something that I like with in Bitcoin but the most important thing for me was that I just could make some extra money with it.
More not the fact that in the future there is a chance I can make much money is enough.

yeah that is the major reason why people are using bitcoin and like for that reason that is helping the people to earn some good money from it which no other currency allows.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2016, 10:23:06 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
That is also something that I like with in Bitcoin but the most important thing for me was that I just could make some extra money with it.
More not the fact that in the future there is a chance I can make much money is enough.
Activity: 812
May 17, 2016, 09:14:11 AM
The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can earn a lot of money with Bitcoin if you are doing right and that is hard to get that because it is also really hard to make some profit.
It can takes a long time until the value will be more and not everyone have the patience for it.

If you want to earn good profit then you need to have patience as that will only allow you to make profits and the best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can earn some extra money with it.
Activity: 364
May 17, 2016, 09:09:53 AM
The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can earn a lot of money with Bitcoin if you are doing right and that is hard to get that because it is also really hard to make some profit.
It can takes a long time until the value will be more and not everyone have the patience for it.
Activity: 840
May 17, 2016, 07:33:36 AM
The best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can gamble with it without any rules or regulations where my identity is not disclosed and I get open ground to gamble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 17, 2016, 07:31:17 AM
I liked from the bitcoin is price fluctuations. because with it, I earn a profit

LOL I need to steady rate bro! I use bitcoins mainly for online transfers and it takes fraction of seconds to transfer and the credits are instant with the least fees and the other thing I like about bitcoins is I carry as many bitcoins in my digital wallet and  no one would be aware how much fund I am holding as it not the same case when it comes to fiat currency...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
May 17, 2016, 06:27:02 AM
I liked from the bitcoin is price fluctuations. because with it, I earn a profit
Activity: 350
May 17, 2016, 03:59:48 AM
The best I like in Bitcoin is that you can use it as a new payment method and that is perfect for the currency because it will be more used it will be also better and nice.
But the best thing that you can do now is just hold it and wait for a better value so you can sell it with profit.
Activity: 420
May 17, 2016, 02:20:36 AM
The best in bitcoin that i like is many ways of earning. And bitcoin can convert to real money so this is why i like earning bitcoin i can buy what i want. I can earn just doing a task or just posting i can earn bitcoin. So i like all about bitcoin because it can help me to earn.
Activity: 714
May 17, 2016, 02:12:16 AM
I like it because it is easy to earn.  Smiley
Well, if bitcoin very elusive, maybe I'll stop looking. but, bitcoin is very easy to get, I think it is the best things that has bitcoin

in first time bitcoin very easy to collect it, we can mining with our pc, we can earn alot btc from faucet, but now it's very hard to reach ROI, and the difficult will be increase each years
yeah block every 4 years will be reduced and it is certainly going to get worse for the miners. their earnings would be lower because the reward will continue to decrease. but how to get bitcoin not just from mining right? so there are many other ways that should you try? and all of it is very easy

True there are many methods to get bitcoin here and we should be willing to try.
It's one that I like in bitcoin, we have many options to get bitcoin and we are free to choose.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 11, 2016, 08:21:44 AM
I like it because it is easy to earn.  Smiley
Well, if bitcoin very elusive, maybe I'll stop looking. but, bitcoin is very easy to get, I think it is the best things that has bitcoin

in first time bitcoin very easy to collect it, we can mining with our pc, we can earn alot btc from faucet, but now it's very hard to reach ROI, and the difficult will be increase each years
yeah block every 4 years will be reduced and it is certainly going to get worse for the miners. their earnings would be lower because the reward will continue to decrease. but how to get bitcoin not just from mining right? so there are many other ways that should you try? and all of it is very easy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 10, 2016, 01:16:57 PM
The growth Bitcoin experienced in the very short term of seven years with regular variation in price, the fastest transactions with more stores getting into Bitcoin usage make me more attentive towards Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 10, 2016, 12:50:18 PM
The best thing I like about bitcoin is that I can gamble with it and my identity is not disclosed, I am not a big gambler and I gamble only for fun and the best thing is I can gamble even with a small amount.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 10, 2016, 12:44:00 PM
Intercontinental feeless* money recieve&send function.

feeless*: a few cents might be accepted as feeless
There's still a fee for other wallet block chain electrum un like coinbase they are now fee for the transaction also other wallet like xapo..
Coinbase doesnt charge you any kind of fees because its an exchange. What I also like in bitcoin is that i could buy a lot of things online like giftcards and could use them within minutes.
Activity: 938
May 10, 2016, 11:01:48 AM
I like the way its price swing ! Shocked Roll Eyes
and now most of any service i can get by paying bitcoins and off course its anonymity Cheesy

yeah price fluctuations allows us to make profits in quick time, and the fact is people keep on saying that if price will be stable then it will find more users, but honestly speaking people hates stable price in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: