Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 64. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 10, 2016, 10:48:44 AM
I like the way its price swing ! Shocked Roll Eyes
and now most of any service i can get by paying bitcoins and off course its anonymity Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 10, 2016, 10:45:09 AM
Intercontinental feeless* money recieve&send function.

feeless*: a few cents might be accepted as feeless
There's still a fee for other wallet block chain electrum un like coinbase they are now fee for the transaction also other wallet like xapo..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 10, 2016, 10:42:46 AM
Intercontinental feeless* money recieve&send function.

feeless*: a few cents might be accepted as feeless
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 10, 2016, 12:16:03 AM
i like the cheap fee tha i have to pay for transactions, i also like the fact that i can handle all my money and be my own bank with high security only if i am careful and use a cold storage.

Much to like and that is good. I think we need a lot more people to say things like this to make bitcoin as good as possible to the eye of other people who are interested but are just scared due to its past and dark history.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 10, 2016, 12:08:32 AM
bitcoin make me know the true decentralization system.
with bitcoin i can earning more money and use it as my sidejob (writer , adsense, trading, etc.)
you are right. I also experienced it. even, bitcoin taught me that life and make money it is very difficult and can not be done easily, there is always a process that makes it run. and the thing I enjoy most in looking for bitcoin is, that it changed 30% of my life. I like bitcoin
Activity: 658
May 09, 2016, 11:51:30 PM
I like bitcoin for the reason that I can send money across the globe anytime and that also with the least fees, and I can also use it for buying online stuffs.
That's the advantage of bitcoin. perhaps all methods of payment or money transfer to send money throughout the world. but the problem is the fee would be enormous. different when you're using bitcoin You do not have to worry about the cost because it is a very small fee. but unfortunately a lot of people who have years of bitcoin
Activity: 784
May 09, 2016, 10:35:38 PM
bitcoin make me know the true decentralization system.
with bitcoin i can earning more money and use it as my sidejob (writer , adsense, trading, etc.)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 09, 2016, 10:34:29 PM
i like the cheap fee tha i have to pay for transactions, i also like the fact that i can handle all my money and be my own bank with high security only if i am careful and use a cold storage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 09:23:33 PM
I like bitcoin because is the best feature and very easy to sent btc to people
this is time to the payment digital.

Yes you are right. It's very easy to do transaction with bitcoin, but i hate waiting the confimation, it's takes too long to wait until the transaction confirmed but the fee is small though.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2016, 08:26:58 PM
I like bitcoin because is the best feature and very easy to sent btc to people
this is time to the payment digital.
Activity: 504
May 09, 2016, 06:23:02 PM
I like the fact that it is a financial system that operates completely outside of the current gov't run monetary systems and reigning financial systems.  We no longer need permission from the old guard and are free to move, use, and store value as we see fit.
yeah without any control of anyone. and without any pressure and rules not to perform certain transactions. if you do something forbidden. nothing can freeze your money in bitcoin, it was so awesome
Activity: 952
May 09, 2016, 06:15:59 PM
I like the fact that it is a financial system that operates completely outside of the current gov't run monetary systems and reigning financial systems.  We no longer need permission from the old guard and are free to move, use, and store value as we see fit.

The decentralized factor makes it more attractive and that is the reason people prefer to use it, and there are no rules and regulation that you have to follow for money transfers.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Gone for a minute now back again
May 09, 2016, 05:38:13 PM
Activity: 952
May 09, 2016, 05:32:27 PM
For the best that i like for bitcoin the price of bitcoin is continues increase and i see more people are buying bitcoin thats why the price is increase and supply will decrease more after block halving..

The best thing I like about bitcoin is the price fluctuations, as it allows me to make some good profits in quick time and no other currency can  offer this benefit.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
May 09, 2016, 01:26:01 PM
For the best that i like for bitcoin the price of bitcoin is continues increase and i see more people are buying bitcoin thats why the price is increase and supply will decrease more after block halving..
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 09, 2016, 01:22:27 PM
Bitcoins are easily available online and it is the best about this coin.
Activity: 616
May 09, 2016, 10:51:58 AM
The best thing I like about the bitcoin is that its self controllable and also that you can easily with it and its untraceable if you want.
I really like the bitcoin for almost anything.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 09, 2016, 10:31:42 AM
That it doubled in price since i started a year ago  Tongue
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 10:14:52 AM
The best thing of the bitcoin is that no one can trace them. If you get rid of your coins no one can find them back
because he don't has a name or something. it's just an code that makes the computer.,
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 09, 2016, 09:37:42 AM
The best thing that I like in Bitcoin is that you can earn a lot of money with it and that is bad but you dont never know what the value will be in the future and that is bad.
Patience is also important without that there will be no possibility that you can earn money with it.

That what i like also the possible way to earn eay money by bitcoin and i like it more now because the user continues growing and growing daily and it is already accepted in steam as payment and thats great achievement and will be listed in history of bitcoon and another is this incoming halving event will reach its highest price this year
Pages:
Jump to: