Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 86. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 19, 2016, 02:15:15 AM
Believe it or I like the speed. It has improved since the first time I have used it.
45 minutes to get $2 of bitcoin was torture. But now it takes less than 2 minutes, depending on the amount you pay on the miner's fee that is  Wink
of course the confirmation is depending on the transaction's fee.
for me bitcoin is help me to connect with million people in the world.

You mean by using the blockchain  Cheesy
Then yes if you put it that way.
But I think it only matters if you are actually exchanging with them directly then it is useful.
But I got a chuckle from hearing this answer.

The best thing i like about Bitcoin is it is easily available to anyone. You can easily get an wallet. No need to stand in queue and go to banks to make an account. The online aspect of Bitcoins is the best feature of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
March 19, 2016, 12:48:30 AM
Believe it or I like the speed. It has improved since the first time I have used it.
45 minutes to get $2 of bitcoin was torture. But now it takes less than 2 minutes, depending on the amount you pay on the miner's fee that is  Wink

You mean by using the blockchain  Cheesy
Then yes if you put it that way.
But I think it only matters if you are actually exchanging with them directly then it is useful.
But I got a chuckle from hearing this answer.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
March 19, 2016, 12:11:00 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 18, 2016, 12:34:21 PM
what i like about bitcoin are the fast and cheap transactions and the freedom of controlling all my btc without any third party
Especially without any interference of government and banks, which sucks a large amount of our money for a little job. With bitcoin we are our own banks no need others to keep our money.
yeah the government can not provide the laws or rules on bitcoin. even if they adopt the bitcoin system they still could not regulate bitcoin system
bitcoin is perfect for freedom Cheesy

But I think if the governments and banks adopted bitcoin and started to work with it, then bitcoin will find and strong and long term support, and so will achieve strength within a short time period.  So I think they should have to adopt it.
Activity: 532
March 18, 2016, 12:34:04 PM
The best thing that I like bitcoin is the price fluctuations as it gives me opportunity to make some quick profits in short time, its risky though but still can afford to take that risk.
I think bitcoin users can be divided into 2
people who love the fluctuation of the price of bitcoin and people who do not like fluctuations.
perhaps most traders would have liked fluctuations. because they can make a profit from fluctuations.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2016, 12:12:01 PM
That you can make a lot of profit with it and that will be very good. And of course you are not sure that it will happen, but there is a chance.
And I like that. You can also see that the value is rising now and that the halving is coming so we hope that it will be good.

You can only make a lot of profit if you are good at trading and you have many bitcoin to trade.
The only thing i like about bitcoin is its fast payment.
its a mistake that you can only make profit with bitcoin even if you are a really great trader as the ratio of bitcoin might fall and it will be worth less in dollars if this happens for sure

the best things i like about bitcoin is the fast payments, and near 0 fees what makes it really cheap and easy to use for everyone
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
March 18, 2016, 12:03:14 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 18, 2016, 12:01:12 PM
increasing usability for starters. More and more parties start accepting bitcon and it is will grow and grow.
Activity: 658
March 18, 2016, 11:58:35 AM
Easy transfer, as well as good storage space instead of fiat.
Also, you can earn bitcoins for free:)
yeah bitcoin allow us to send money to anyone and any country without any problems and very easy. and transaction costs are very small fee.
maybe if the WU users know about bitcoin they will start to switch Cheesy
Activity: 168
March 18, 2016, 11:33:23 AM
That you can make a lot of profit with it and that will be very good. And of course you are not sure that it will happen, but there is a chance.
And I like that. You can also see that the value is rising now and that the halving is coming so we hope that it will be good.

You can only make a lot of profit if you are good at trading and you have many bitcoin to trade.
The only thing i like about bitcoin is its fast payment.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2016, 10:46:35 AM
Activity: 714
March 18, 2016, 10:36:05 AM
[/quote

Best thing about bitcoin what i feel it is the place where we earn more. we gain knowledge and we have security towards the
transaction and good opportunity to grow...
Activity: 210
March 18, 2016, 10:08:16 AM
The best thing in Bitcoin is already Bitcoin, because bitcoin is that currency which you can earn easily.
if you  know how to earn it then it is profitable for you.

I like best in bitcoin is i can earn bitcoin here in forum
and do transactions in just seconds not like banks! Wink
Activity: 196
March 18, 2016, 08:15:00 AM
For my bitcoin is perfect to stash in a long period of time, because that has a value of bitcoin not static from it we can benefit more from the price of the Bitcoin can ride along with his famous Bitcoin in society. And Bitcoin provides convenience in terms of transactions and also provide a security in storage. Bitcoin also provides a transaction and storage costs are very cheap compared to the cost of storage and transaction in the bank
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
March 18, 2016, 07:59:17 AM
The best thing in Bitcoin is already Bitcoin, because bitcoin is that currency which you can earn easily.
if you  know how to earn it then it is profitable for you.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
March 18, 2016, 07:52:13 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government
Activity: 644
March 18, 2016, 07:37:39 AM

low transaction fees and trade fees, so I can do things that I couldn't otherwise.
And I can earn and pay no taxes since most of my earnings can't be linked to my identity, I mean anonymous. these things are I like most in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2016, 07:26:29 AM
I like bitcoin because no one can restrict your country like paypal do , so wherever you are , you can work on internet and make money , also it is anonymous .
yeah you're free to use bitcoin even if you do not have ID card or something else. you still may use bitcoin. This is an example of future money Cheesy
Activity: 242
March 18, 2016, 06:21:34 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2016, 06:15:22 AM
The best thing that I like bitcoin is the price fluctuations as it gives me opportunity to make some quick profits in short time, its risky though but still can afford to take that risk.
Pages:
Jump to: