Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 90. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 13, 2016, 09:43:53 AM
It allows me to avoid useless taxes and fees.

Well it's not the purpose of bitcoin and be carefull when you get caught you can get some high penalties.
A good reason for me to use bitcoin is the low fees. Which i can avoid by using othe rpayment processors.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 13, 2016, 06:58:00 AM

lolz.. this is the most great thing in bitcoin. and millions of people getting involved in it because bitcoin is tax free and low fee transaction. bitcoins transaction faster and reliable then paypal and other payment source. and we can handle our all money . no need any banks or third party help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 13, 2016, 06:50:12 AM
That it is settlement layer. Because who would like to have it working as p2p cash system. Only idiots I guess. /s
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
March 13, 2016, 06:38:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
March 13, 2016, 06:28:18 AM
the politics
Activity: 329
March 13, 2016, 06:27:42 AM
I like that if you are smart you can  make money with it  Cool
Activity: 714
March 13, 2016, 06:25:37 AM
Well speed is very important but like mentioned before an key aspect of owning money is that you actually own in. With bitcoin you have this freedom.
Meaning you can do anything you want without any hassle transfer money safely, fast to anyone in the world. What more do you want right?
Yes very true very fast bitcoin transactions and easy. I like it but sometimes unfortunate impaired and takes many days. In addition to the speed I also like the freedom and privacy in bitcoin me awake.
Activity: 532
March 13, 2016, 04:04:42 AM
The speed of conducting a transaction compared to all the other methods, and the fact that these are person to person transaction for real not ones conducting private systems like PayPal.

The speed is really good, but the confirmations makes it less good. However the real good thing for me is that fact that it is so easy to send money to anybody in the world.
And that in just moments time.
don't worry dude it will be fixed as soon as possible about the time of confirmation and I thought confirmation of a long time I think it's still better than others. sample paypal they also need the time when you take money from someone. delivery can not be instant. but will be processed in advance by paypal.
Activity: 742
March 13, 2016, 03:31:03 AM
Well speed is very important but like mentioned before an key aspect of owning money is that you actually own in. With bitcoin you have this freedom.
Meaning you can do anything you want without any hassle transfer money safely, fast to anyone in the world. What more do you want right?

You are right. In fact, Bitcoin is having a lot of powerful features not existing when we use the other currencies, you stated some examples , and that's why i think that Bitcoin will conquer the world soon.
Activity: 994
March 12, 2016, 08:11:50 PM
Activity: 672
March 12, 2016, 07:38:54 PM
No technology has come into existence and grew with more adoptions. This makes me to be a part with the technology. Also the price variation without much fall in the price are highly attractive and realistic.
uhmm you mean money technology? as im pretty sure there were way more technologies that had mass adoptions before

for me it is the fact that no one can control the price and people themselves can push it either up or down, and no governments can do anything about it

yes the best thing is there is no government involvement into it  and we have control over our own money and the government cannot take over it in terms of its value or adoption its totally depend on an individual whether to accept it or not.

The fact that Bitcoin is decentralized currency is for sure from the best features of this powerful crypto currency.
And that's why many people prefer to use bitcoin instead using fiat.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 03:35:58 PM
No technology has come into existence and grew with more adoptions. This makes me to be a part with the technology. Also the price variation without much fall in the price are highly attractive and realistic.
uhmm you mean money technology? as im pretty sure there were way more technologies that had mass adoptions before

for me it is the fact that no one can control the price and people themselves can push it either up or down, and no governments can do anything about it

yes the best thing is there is no government involvement into it  and we have control over our own money and the government cannot take over it in terms of its value or adoption its totally depend on an individual whether to accept it or not.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 12, 2016, 01:04:27 PM
i like to Relax and Enjoy Live Shows for Bitcoin   Grin

which artist accepting bitcoin for his shows? which type of shows you are watch for bitcoin to be relax. it would be so great if you share some experience with us. having entertainment with bitcoin will be amazing experience mate.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 12, 2016, 10:53:56 AM
The main thing i like about bitcoin is that is easy to use and you can receive payment without the hassle of going to a bank to get it or even call the bank to check if the money arrives in your account.
agree with you. bitcoin is very easy to use you just need a wallet to transact. no need to verify the account or the like. to do such as a bank or paypal, I am still confused as to why many people who say that it is difficult to use bitcoin

Yeah, and the best thing is you don't have to disclose your identity while transacting and you also don't need to go through any paper work as you have go in banks and there are no holidays in bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 532
March 12, 2016, 08:54:28 AM
The main thing i like about bitcoin is that is easy to use and you can receive payment without the hassle of going to a bank to get it or even call the bank to check if the money arrives in your account.
agree with you. bitcoin is very easy to use you just need a wallet to transact. no need to verify the account or the like. to do such as a bank or paypal, I am still confused as to why many people who say that it is difficult to use bitcoin
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 12, 2016, 03:11:20 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
March 12, 2016, 02:00:02 AM
Yes bitcoin has eliminated the hassles on checking of funds arrivals. I also had done that like calling my bank to check the balance or visiting ATMs. But now just in a click I confirm my funds in explorer not even opening my wallets.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 12, 2016, 01:51:23 AM
Activity: 245
March 12, 2016, 12:53:42 AM
The speed of conducting a transaction compared to all the other methods, and the fact that these are person to person transaction for real not ones conducting private systems like PayPal.

The speed is really good, but the confirmations makes it less good. However the real good thing for me is that fact that it is so easy to send money to anybody in the world.
And that in just moments time.
[/quot

I agree with you friend  bitcoin . i like best in bitcoin . bitcoin is very fast  and very transaction  fee low and no need third person according to other western union money transfer .bitcoin is very comfortable for business
Pages:
Jump to: