Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 89. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 16, 2016, 09:39:56 AM
I like the privacy and anonymity, I like the fact that anyone can conduct transactions to any place without having to gain acceptance from some organization IMO.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 16, 2016, 09:18:38 AM
I like the fact that transactions are initiated as soon and as fast I just click ones, it's so easy to use compared to other payment providers IMO.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
March 16, 2016, 06:35:54 AM
 ;)The thing I love about bitcoin is it's anonymous rather then using a debit/credit card having to include everything about you. Using bitcoin is easy just send it.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2016, 06:34:17 AM
The best thing that I like from Bitcoin is that you can have some profit with it. And that will be so good.
But it takes a lot of time and that is very bad. Sometimes you will have to wait a long time and that is not good. Patience is very important here.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
March 16, 2016, 06:21:30 AM
The first thing i like about bitcoin is it anonimity when you are doing transaction online.
Second is its fast when you want to receive or pay someone from the other side of the world.   

I love how you can make transactions from person to person, without any intervention by the authorities, and how miners will transact it for you for a tiny price. No tax, just an one cent fee. And the miners who transact it for you get their own profit plus your little fee!
yes, you're right, I am also very pleased with bitcoin transactions are fast, because I paid using bitcoin, so I really feel the advantages in terms of transaction bitcoin
Activity: 210
March 16, 2016, 06:04:05 AM
The first thing i like about bitcoin is it anonimity when you are doing transaction online.
Second is its fast when you want to receive or pay someone from the other side of the world.   

I love how you can make transactions from person to person, without any intervention by the authorities, and how miners will transact it for you for a tiny price. No tax, just an one cent fee. And the miners who transact it for you get their own profit plus your little fee!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
March 16, 2016, 05:58:53 AM
The fact that you don't need to provide your documents or do a proof of address etc... at all, That makes it a really comfortable currency to use it online in my opinion and really user friendly.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
March 16, 2016, 03:45:53 AM
That it doubled in price since i started a year ago  Tongue

Which means your 0.05BTC investment doubled in value, nice!

For me the most important is that I can have money that the governments and banks can't do anything about. I am the boss.
Activity: 42
March 16, 2016, 03:19:37 AM
Activity: 210
March 16, 2016, 03:02:27 AM
Ease of transaction and usage. No identity required
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
March 15, 2016, 12:49:19 PM
That it doubled in price since i started a year ago  Tongue
Activity: 140
March 15, 2016, 12:34:40 PM
The instant ability of sending money and transactions directly, That's one of the amazing aspects of bitcoin in my opinion, Also the fact it's decentralized and no one controls or has control over your sent/incoming transactions.
Activity: 126
March 14, 2016, 10:22:49 AM
Bitcoin is easier to use, Cheaper and simpler in mechanism, In my country it's very difficult to get involved with online transactions generally therefore find the idea of bitcoin amazing.
Activity: 12
March 14, 2016, 10:12:54 AM
for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.
I like the fact that the bitcoin value changes so fast and i believe you can still invest on it
Activity: 54
March 14, 2016, 10:10:19 AM
The thing I like the most is its independence and it operates outside of the mainstream machine. Nobody can really censor it and for those that are censored by the the powers that be they can circumvent restrictions put in place by them. That's a powerful system and is one reason why I think bitcoin (or something like it) will always have a place even if its never fully adopted by the mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
March 14, 2016, 10:07:16 AM
what i like about bitcoin are the fast and cheap transactions and the freedom of controlling all my btc without any third party

That is right. That is why many of us are staying here and using it as a sending money due to its low fee and what is more is controlling it whenever you want it. Easy to access now because some wallet sites have their apps for smartphones.
Activity: 714
March 14, 2016, 09:33:17 AM
I like that if you are smart you can  make money with it  Cool
even if you do not have the skills or whatever technique you can get easily through the bitcoin by faucet. there are many ways of which does not require skills until skilled. there are many ways here
Yes it once was included which I like. Because in bitcoin there are many ways to earn money and it is very diverse ways, I like it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 13, 2016, 12:42:18 PM
even if you do not have the skills or whatever technique you can get easily through the bitcoin by faucet. there are many ways of which does not require skills until skilled. there are many ways here

Yeah but I think faucets are very time consuming and outputs are not too high, its better that if invests his time in signature campaign to earn bitcoins, as I think  that is the safest way to earn descent amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 13, 2016, 10:52:21 AM
Activity: 5
March 13, 2016, 10:47:52 AM
what i like about bitcoin are the fast and cheap transactions and the freedom of controlling all my btc without any third party
Pages:
Jump to: