Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 22. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You should calm down, and consider before the next transaction. Consider where you have lost money and that is the lesson you need to draw. In my opinion, you should concentrate not to neglect the transaction.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
When I lost my most of the money ,then I quite keep and patient. I believe in Allah that He may feedback my money in others way .
The first thing is that you should not have lost money in trading or in transacting  crypto because people step in to trade to earn and not to loose. Those who loose money means they had no good strategy. So look back and learn to master the trick to avoid the mistakes you made in past. Sometimes one mistake makes you sharp enough to stay vigilant and act rationally in the market while dealing crypto.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
you have to accept it, and make your mistake as a lesson and then do better than ever, because if you do not admit your mistake it will be difficult, because you will only consider yourself right. and believe me you will never develop. I've experienced it before, and I think what you say is true.
Activity: 154
Call your companions and get some drink. After you as of now proceed onward. I have finally understood that I can make money in bear market also buy involving in pumps.
Activity: 16
Trade coin is considered a profession. However, the risk is very high. When you lose money? You need to plan for yourself. Do not let psychology lose your pocket money.
Activity: 420
For me,  i will just  stop for a moment and learn for more skills to get back my money. It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.

In my own opinion, stopping is not the answer because if you just stop trading or investing then you already accept your loss, just keep on investing or trading and wait for the highest price to come before selling, that's how you can get back your loss.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
For me,  i will just  stop for a moment and learn for more skills to get back my money. It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The easiest way to do is to know your faults, quiting qithout knowing where you loss is a bad habit. Know it as much as you can and maybe an urge for you to seek more learning after that experience of lossing big amount of money. Everyone starts with lossing, no successful trader has skip that road.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

I think, for me, the most important thing to do is to just step back, refresh and take a good look on all of the things that have happened prior to the loss or to the bad investment. Although this market is known for having some bad turn of events that lead to failures even though one has actually studied all his movements leading to an investment, there would still be reasons one way or another that have caused such failure, therefore, once you see what really happened, then you can at least devise a way to avoid such reason from happening again, or at least, avoid it to avoid the same loss again. But definitely, keep your faith and don't give up.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
The first thing that happens is fear and worry about the money lost. But I will try to beat back and do not make stupid decisions to sell them because I know everything is again and I need to wait for it to recover.
I guess the feeling of being afraid and having the fear to lost most of your money. Of course losing money and failure here in this kind of investment is already given but we also have this feeling that we can used to minimize the probability of getting lose and failed but of course we should be ready too if ever this would happen.
Activity: 166
Yes when I invest I always fail, and I have to calm myself because I can still take back the lost money in the market and I do not even think about things that are not possible. I have to work hard again to gather more information for me to get more strategies and techniques for me to play again.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Definetly all of us would experience of loosing our money or our investment into this world of cryptocurrency investment and we have a different kind of solution on how to handle this situation,but in my own when i encounter this   loosing my money i take its as a charge of experience of being a learning process,because you cannot gain success if you cannot face failure or trials into this crypto worlds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
maybe what I will do when I lose is I will record all the mistakes and losses that I have done and I will try very hard to be able to avoid mistakes that I have done and try to recover lost assets.
Activity: 437
Loss of money will not make anyone happy but then we have experiences for ourselves not to stumble again.
The profit will come to us again if we still try.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
If this happen to me that I lost most money,
I feel down and frustrated because losing of money is not easy but think is as a lesson that you should learn to be a better investor in this business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
You can write all the theories you want, but when you lose money it's always a problem, and it's hard to stay clear.
Then, of course, recovery plans can be made.
In fact, the best thing is always to "forget" the losses, and to treat the present moment as "unique", thinking of making money.
"Recovering" is always a bad strategy.
Activity: 140
If you lose money the first thing you do is the spirit you should be optimistic and you should have more positive mental things for you such as you can ask yourself why you lost money and where you how to recover
Activity: 151
Merit: 2

For example:

You should identify first the reason why you lose ypur money, you can easily regain all of your losses if you know what you should improve. You can use your past mistakes for you to grow your investment.
Money is little bit stupid. It doesn’t always sides you. Rather it may shoot out from your bank account for some reason and don’t come back so sooner. So make sure you have plans and strategies to handle such situations. Because loss is always there for you and for every human being as no one is perfect. Better is to find out that loopholes and points that can be filled out.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
We cannot turn out to be a hit trader if we aren't knowledgeable trader. know-how is simply critical for us to come to be professional dealer. We need to work tough to acquire extra records for us to benefit more strategies and techniques.

In my own opinion, if they lose a huge amount of their coins then they should not stop trading because that loss will serve as a good experience in order to avoid wrong decisions in the future.
It will only be good if they will create a new ideas there to fix it and correct their mistakes. Not all who losses directly quit and some of them never stops but keep repeating what they do while some learn from every experience. That was the difference in wvery traders how they react on losing moneys.
Majority of people loose money in the trading because they either do not have good knowledge about the business they do or they do not make the right decision and loose money.

In such case, there is not need to simply exit the business but one should rather expand one’s knowledge about the business and should know what to do and when. The CEO of BTM lost it almost half in 2013 in Bitcoin, but cam back again and was ranked among Bitcoin billionaires in 2017.
Activity: 294
At first I find out why to lose.Next try to solve them or change strategy of business. After that I invest again.
Pages:
Jump to: