Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 11. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The most important thing is that you should set stop losses to prevent that kind of situation from happening in the first place. You shouldn't leave your coin in exchange without safety measure like that because anything can happen when you are asleep for example. If you forget to set stop loss then you should identify the support level so you know whether you should hold for a bit or cut loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I will answer the main question. If you lose your money when the market falls, remember, until you sold your coin, you do not lose anything Wink
Activity: 1162
Actually, experience is the best learning in which we need to learn our different mistakes. Also, as we know trading is high risk process that can suddenly down its value unexpectedly. In order to avoid or minimize that kind of situation you should know first all the different strategy that you didn't yet experience as well as that kind of high risk process that might ruin your financial aspects.
I think losses will provide a good experience for you so you can learn from those mistakes and avoid the same things happening,
understand what makes you lose and correct what is your fault, that's what traders do when they lose and then could make better strategy
Merit: 21
If you are a newbie in trading then you must have enough knowledge how to trade. I recommend you to watch videos in youtube, read tutorials and invest small amount to practice how to trade so be careful in trading you can gain profit in a minute and you can lose your money in a minute so invest at your own risk.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Very informative and nice tips to win back losses after a big loss. But the important thing is acceptance, learn from mistakes and willingness to accept another challenge by taking those previous failures as an encouragement to do better the next time around. Never lost hope because quitters never win and winners never quit.
Activity: 700
I have finally understood that I can make money in bear market also buy involving in pumps. I understood my weaknesses and obstacles in Crypto trading like understanding the value of news and breaking patterns etc and then implemented a plan. we will know what's wrong and try not to do the same thing again. I think we'll get better and better in trading if we know how and know what to avoid to do and what's the best we should do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This is just the basic truth. A lot of traders do not want to believe that they have lost their funds when they lose it and this makes them to engage in more larger trade just to recover the funds and thereby, they lose more money. You need to be more conservative in your trades and also apply discipline as well
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Actually, experience is the best learning in which we need to learn our different mistakes. Also, as we know trading is high risk process that can suddenly down its value unexpectedly. In order to avoid or minimize that kind of situation you should know first all the different strategy that you didn't yet experience as well as that kind of high risk process that might ruin your financial aspects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

when your money was lost only you can do is to accept the fact and continue if what you lost and let you mind and trusting on yourself help you to overcome what you've gone
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

actually, if not ready to face losses, then
do not try to trade, because one of the biggest risks in trading is getting losses and losing money.
we must really recognize the work done, so we are ready to accept whatever we get.
prepare a strategy, run it calmly, and prepare mentally to receive the results.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
If someone looses most of his money, then something went terribly wrong. In trading you need to be sure about every step you take. It has to be basked up with facts and statistics.
Activity: 1193
Very perspective strategy. But I think the first whatl should we do, when lost big amount of money, it's how return them
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What should I do if I lose most of money? Of course I will find a way for me to able to retrieve it all. I am sure that I need to improve something for me to able to regain all of my losses.
I know to myself that trading is hard so when i lose some of my money in trading i will accept it because losing some money trading is just nornal and i know that we can be more better if we will experience some lose,.

In my own opinion, you will only lose your money if you are not patient enough to wait for the price to pump up before selling your coins.
Merit: 10
do not panic and despair when you lose your hard-earned assets, because crypto currency trading is full of risks, I suggest trying to trade in the short term to get a small but routine profit, and this takes a long time for you in observing crypto market movements
Activity: 308
If you lose your money then you can stand up again buy correcting your mistake. You can learn from your mistake by correcting or by not doing it again. For the newbie it is normal that they lose there money because they do not experience yet how to do the trading and what is the correct way they should do on trading. But if you are not a newbie if you commit a mistake then you can correct. Just analyze the thing that you have done wrong so that if you will do it again you will not do the same thing so that you will not lose your money again.
Merit: 100
What should I do if I lose most of money? Of course I will find a way for me to able to retrieve it all. I am sure that I need to improve something for me to able to regain all of my losses.
I know to myself that trading is hard so when i lose some of my money in trading i will accept it because losing some money trading is just nornal and i know that we can be more better if we will experience some lose,.
Activity: 228
Probably you should reflect why and how it happened. Suddenly crypto is not always that easy and reflecting can't actually help much for future...
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
That is the concern of many people, but do not hold fear when the market falls, in my opinion, if you are not consistent will, the loss of more and more of course.
Activity: 476
Many newbies include me who just enter to the crypto market  been loss alot of money because FOMO and geeedy.  From this loss i can only make review what should be do for next bull run and what thing shoud never do it. I think many newbies who enter to the crypto after december loss alot of money, we should patient wait for others bull run to recover loss.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
When we lose the most money, let's drill the sale of his altcoins. Learn about the world economy and the stock market. If everything goes down, we find that the downfall is normal. If the world economy is growing, we should reconsider its portfolio. that's my advice.
The market fall and rise, that is the only situation that will happen, however we should not panic as basic rules to be profitable always applies
which is to buy low and sell high. For me, timing is really necessary and at this current market status, it's the right timing to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: