Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 15. (Read 21108 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 3
I think after 5 years bitcoin is still bitcoin. But when it comes to price, value and status, no one knows for sure. Its going to be great and increase the percentage of the price,it is grown up much better and longer and its popularity known in entire world. That time maybe bitcoin is already legalized by our government and thats great for me and to all bitcoin users, but there is something I want to happen after five years like bitcoin is regularly and used as daily payments for transaction worldwide.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
In the next five years, bitcoin prices will rise to $ 43960.87. if we look at the bitcoin situation 5 years ago and see the current bitcoin price, it is not impossible the bitcoin price will go up like the price chart from 2012-2017.

There is a future for bitcoin. Bitcoin has recently becoming more and popular compared to its past few years. The news nd social media has an influence on it. But it's not just because of its popularity. Bitcoin really has a great potential. I think it will become more widely accepted in 5 years.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In that 5 years I think bitcoin is become a successfull crypto online job in that year.its going to be great and increase the percentage of the price.it is grown up much better and longer and its popularity known in entire world.that time maybe bitcoin is already legalized by our government and thats great for me and to all bitcoin users.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In the next five years, bitcoin prices will rise to $ 43960.87. if we look at the bitcoin situation 5 years ago and see the current bitcoin price, it is not impossible the bitcoin price will go up like the price chart from 2012-2017.
Activity: 322
bitcoin after 5 years? i think it's gonna be the most expensive currency that I will trusted to hold in my wallet and if it will happened I think many investors will come to join the company and make their own journey that we can now that they will also grow in working to bitcoin and as of now many changes will happened like before I stared joining bitcoin.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
I think in five year time. there will be more regulation on bitcoin by the government. Also bitcoin will become more stable and many people will realize its worth. I also think that many stores will begin to accept bitcoin like the normal currency does and you can be able to use it anywhere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
After 5 years bitcoin is still bitcoin, but when it comes to price, value and status, no one knows for sure,, but there is something I want to happen after five years like bitcoin is regularly and used as daily payments for transaction worldwide.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I five years I think bitcoin will be accepted in every country because governments will realize how bad it was to ban it. It will be a high price
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
I think in five years there will be another cryptocurrency just like bitcoin or maybe a higher price than bitcoin, But who knows maybe Bitcoin will have a higher price or will reach $50,000 so let just wait.
Activity: 156
Everyone did not expect that the year 2018 bitcoin has decreased significantly, when last December me and many users are optimistic that the price of $ 100k will be easy in raise because in 2017 the price has gone up more than 15x, but it seems to need more patience and now bitcoin seen complicated especially for 5 more years.

It's a long long term and we can't make accurate predictions about 5 years later on. We can't even predict 7 days later on. The market behaviour changed a lot and it's so complicated.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Two years ago, bitcoin prices were very low, few knew about bitcoin. By 2017, bitcoin prices will rise sharply to $ 18,000. Now, although the bitcoin price has dropped sharply, its price is still much higher than it was before. Now the bitcoin community is huge. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will recover and it will grow back.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think in the next five years Bitcoin will be globally recognized and all malls use Bitcoin and Bitcoin prices will reach over $ 100,000. If this happens, Bitcoin will dominate all markets and people will invest more in Bitcoin
Activity: 419
Everyone did not expect that the year 2018 bitcoin has decreased significantly, when last December me and many users are optimistic that the price of $ 100k will be easy in raise because in 2017 the price has gone up more than 15x, but it seems to need more patience and now bitcoin seen complicated especially for 5 more years.
Activity: 206
I think Bitcoin will developing to grow and certainly will be accepted by many orang.Karena the future of technology will surely more sophisticated.So with the development that has happened the value of bitcoinpun also will continue to increase over time, and in my opinion in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more used by people around the world.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I think it is gonna have a value not less then 30 000$ maybe more. Some experts predict that bitcoin is going to worth 100 000$ in 5 years

This year it's all going to be missed, if bitcoin can never drop below $ 5000 then I'm sure bitcoin prices could reach $ 100k at most 5 years from now, and if bitcoin price drops to $ 1000 then all those predictions are useless because bitcoin is hopeless again.

This crash is different from the previous ones. Previously also Bitcoin had 60% and 70% drops. But they were spread out over many months or even years. For example, we had a 85% drop during 2014-16. But this time, the crash happened in less than a month.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
I think it is gonna have a value not less then 30 000$ maybe more. Some experts predict that bitcoin is going to worth 100 000$ in 5 years

This year it's all going to be missed, if bitcoin can never drop below $ 5000 then I'm sure bitcoin prices could reach $ 100k at most 5 years from now, and if bitcoin price drops to $ 1000 then all those predictions are useless because bitcoin is hopeless again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I think bitcoin will be the same, it will still be the same volatile cryptocurrency that we know. Although, there would probably be an increase on it's popularity due to many advertisements online. Also, there's a chance that it's volatility range might be altered.
Activity: 168
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
I really think that in 5 years we will use bitcoin as the underlying currency for settlement of most transactions, be it large trans-border transactions or day-to-day coffee buying needs. There will be software and hardware implementations that will make it easy to use like you do today with your credit card, so the steep learning curve that is now needed in order to store your coins will no longer be necessary and everyone would use it naturally, be it in the middle of Wall Street or in the slums of India.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Maybe your assumption will really happen or might be possible to happen since there are really many happening that may come within that span of time of 5 years as what you have stated. I admit, I am also into hoping that Bitcoin will just continuously rise up especially when it comes to the pricing of it in the virtual market to make it more beneficial for those who are loyal and still trusting on holding up their Bitcoin earnings and still waiting for the pump to happen despite of the scenario we are into right now which is currently on dump situation.
Pages:
Jump to: