Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 17. (Read 21108 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 12
I think in 5 years bitcoin will be more stable. People will use it as a payment method in each country they need. Governments will be more open to bitcoin
My wish is just like yours. I hope that most countries will accept bitcoin transactions, especially my country, so that the development of bitcoin will get better and better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I hope that in 5 years bitcoin will reach 50K or something else because price is volatile now but hashing power is very expencive so mining would be more expecive and bitcoin too.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
In the next 5 years bitcoin prices will increase as bitcoin users continue to grow along with rising bitcoin fame all the time. Surely this will affect the progress of bitcoin that continues to grow even if not impossible if bitcoin will become a global currency legally and can be used for various transactions in various countries. Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think after five year bitcoin will be well known, it will be highly use for payment and accepted of all company as medium of exchange. In addition the government of other country will know what is really the importance and help of bitcoin to their county people.
I do agree with you and I think yes in coming 5 years bitcoin will be more famous and powerful as compare to present price and value, after this interval many of more people will join bitcoin, more increase in price is possible not very much but a bit down it will remain but I think 5 year is really very long time period to make bitcoin rise again in price and value.
Activity: 182
I think in 5 years bitcoin will be more stable. People will use it as a payment method in each country they need. Governments will be more open to bitcoin
I think the value of money will increase and it will be more famous and the percentage of the people that using a bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
its dead,look whats happening now,price of bitcoin continuously dropping.what do you think will happen tomorrow?lets pray that before this quarter ends bitcoin may return even in $15,000 mark.so all the holders can have evem small amount of earning
Activity: 132
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think every year the value of bitcoin will continue to grow. Although it is sometimes down but in each year I think it will grow. Perhaps, in the next 5 years the value of bitcoin will be worth twice that of today even more. The more that bitcoin knows, make the faster bitcoin becomes popular
Activity: 89
Bitcoin have continued in the last 10 years and keep growing, it might be after five years it will be the next era of currency.
Activity: 24
i think bitcoin will be the main reason that will make gouvernements collaps in the next five years

I think you are on to something here.
Activity: 84
I very hope that he will be yet very long. And in general maybe she will be done by official currency. It can and to the best
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I think after five year bitcoin will be well known, it will be highly use for payment and accepted of all company as medium of exchange. In addition the government of other country will know what is really the importance and help of bitcoin to their county people.
Jr.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
After five years from now on I can speculate that bitcoin is now used on many things, as for example on train stations, train station payment is just topping on your card, points are used to pay transportations, you can convert your bitcoin points and some coins to points that you may used on your card.

It will be awesome.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
in the next five years, I feel bitcoin/altcoin would have become so jampacked, crowded and boring. because almost everyone would love to be involved. I'm also thinking the campaign might have taking another form and be made more difficult to work with. like saying minimum of twitter/facebook 1000 followers for most.which will make it hard to meet up with to the advantage of those projects.
I will start my prediction today January 31, 2018.

After 5yrs of bitcoin:
Can be the major exchange
Can be use in major transactions
Can be able to reach 50-100k
Can be formalized
Can be the center of attraction
Can be the dream of everybody
Can be more corruption
Can be more transparent

This is what I think to bitcoin after 5years from now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I think bitcoin in the next 5 years will be an investment place for investors in the world, and everyone will not invest again in gold or forex but will instead invest in bitcoin, because investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in gold or forex.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
In five years bitcoin become so popular and its price increased a lot . people happily accepting bitcoin. It become the king of this crypto world. People like to invest in bitcoin rather to bank. It will increase more and more in next year also.
Activity: 350
Well honestly, bitcoin will be the best. it our modern society they done use now much more actual money they use now digital currency or crypto  currency. well internet now is the new life of people they always depend now om internet. There are many things that will also came like fees, mining, block chain, forks etc. In the mainteam the price will increase day by day and it will make well establish itself to be a currency more than today in next 5 years.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
I think the development of bitcoin over the next five years is still particularly impressive. As the first cryptocurrency, it is still especially popular in the digital trading area.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
in 5 years, governments around the world, at least the first world countries, will start taxing your income from Bitcoin and other cryptos which means Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will get legalized. Also, I am picturing mass adoption and usages.
Pages:
Jump to: