Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 19. (Read 21108 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I guess five years will be a long time to wait but it is just really a blink of an eye in this modern day society. Within five years, I expected that bitcoin will be acknowledge worldwide and all countries won't ban it anymore. Because of this, cryptocurrency will be known globally and the first city of bitcoin will be born.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Bitcoin and other crypto coins would be ruling the world and fiat is no more a valid currency after 5 years. There won't be banks and banks exist also they would migrate to block chain technology and sell/buy bitcoins and other crypto's through their institution. The price of Bitcoin will not be that much volatile after 5 years since their would be some ups and downs in price but not like the current situation like 30% to 40% down or up in market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My speculation of Bitcoin 5yrs from now i think more users will embraced digital currency and being more popular than today,the price value goes volatile and so many investors already got rich through Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Bitcoins value be a great deal to us someday in the future.I think the future of bitcoin is very bright for sure many people invest to this coin so the price will continue to increase and for sure we will see the price of 15k dollars plus per bitcoin. Many online store will accept also bitcoin as their bitcoin. Thats I think and I hope it will happen so we can make a lot of profit in the future. But we dont know what will exact happen to this coin but I hope its good.Bitcoin will be stable and popular and better to get more money to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think bitcoin will grow a lot in the future. Bitcoin's price is getting bitter day by day. I think bitcoin price will be worth $ 500k in the next 5 years. Besides, everyone will know about bitcoin, people will use bitcoin as a means of exchange for their daily work.

Bitcoin is truly impressive every year. This is because every year we surprise in the volatile price of bitcoin, think deeply after 5 years, this year bitcoin is popular and very interesting currency as what we encounter. Why not to reach $500k in the future, maybe possible, bitcoin gives huge profit so that other businessman and investor grab the opportunity and because of increasing user the volume will also increase.
Activity: 673
maybe it's a little tree in my house I used to fertilize and I flush water once in three days even up to a week my new fertilizer again he grows and fruits in five years this may ngambaranya so like bitcoin will rise high and spread so if we know first from other people should we take care of and keep us save and tube a little bit
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think it will be worth million dollars if the rising will continue and if there is no one more powerful than bitcoin but I think there is already another like bitcoin that is in the making. Making it more advance more than the capable of bitcoin.
million dollar??? I think its a long way to go. Even theres a lot of demand it cant be reach to 1million dollars, its a lot of increase if its going in at 5 years only. Maybe possible is a hundred dollars but million dollar is a long way to go.
Activity: 98
As per the current trend i think it will continue its growth in the market as more people are becoming interested in buying it day by day the more the demand the higher the value goes and so i think it might hit beyond 25k USD in the next years as you can see for yourself if you do research about it in the past few years how it grew and what stage it has reached in the market
Activity: 196
In my opinion, Bitcoin will grow and more profitable the next five years, Some bitcoin developers have decided to upgrade their bitcoin network, and investors in the coin will receive an equal amount of money at the right time. Bitcoin is still the oldest virtual currency and is usually the first choice for new investors wishing to enter the virtual currency market.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
I think it will be worth million dollars if the rising will continue and if there is no one more powerful than bitcoin but I think there is already another like bitcoin that is in the making. Making it more advance more than the capable of bitcoin.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I think it will be more popular, that you can buy daily stuff anywhere or pay coffee in caffees and things like that. The price will probably get to at least 10 times of todays worth. Maybe more countries like Japan will recognise Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as payments and common currencies like fiat.
Activity: 150
Five years ago, bitcoin something foreign to me and most people. But now bitcoin is no stranger. Now many people are investing in bitcoin with a variety of purposes. They compete to collect bitcoin as much as possible in various ways. Most Bitcoin believers will be increasingly in demand for the next five years, though there are still many who are not familiar with bitcoin yet. Let's wait five years to come, whether bitcoin will have a major impact on changes in the payment system in the future?
Activity: 216
Merit: 15
Maybe you're right. The price really will not be, so much to grow, but if you look back, then did after the next forks, bitcoin fell? No, it grows and develops, and its capitalization beats the next records.
Activity: 32
It will be interesting to see how the price changes for a 5 years. But I think BTC will be always good in its development. I am sure in the next 5 years, BTC world will always grow.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
There are already a lot of independent bitcoins of currencies that have been disconnected from bitokin. But after five years the situation will only improve for crypto currencies. Bitcoin may grow to new heights.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
From what I have seen and what I am seeing, in the next five years it will sky rocket. More people will be involved and it will be a known currency. People investing, buying or holding, it's going to be a big thing!
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
It will go to the moon.
More seriously it will probably be around 15K$ or more.
The more people here about and the more countries adopt it it will continue to increase.
In the next five years, it may not exist, it can be said that Bitcoin has had many years of development in the past, but the risks that Bitcoin brings to investors are numerous, in my country after Bitcoin is down by 90%, there are many investors who do not invest in Bitcoin anymore. In the next five years, Bitcoin will continue to exist but not grow as it has in years
Activity: 392
Five years from now, Bitcoin being noted as the most resilient cryptocurrency around would stay with higher value. According to experts, they predicted bitcoin's price will be tripled in recorded value. But then, it is still a coin toss between tremendous success and total failure.
Activity: 55
I think bitcoin will take so expensive fees, if blockchain gain max transactions on that block (out of hardfork). That also support by heavy transactions volume and good regulations about bitcoin from more countries. But bitcoin receive bad news like china was done, i think this is max bitcoin resistance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, I’m thinking about bitcoin in after five years will be become very expensive. We all know that bitcoin’s popularity is increasing and many people are now willing to embrace bitcoin because for some reasons. The first reason why try or venture bitcoin its because you can earn a significant amount trough it. The second is capability and functional benefits of having and using bitcoin. There's a lot of reason why some people are willing to obtain bitcoin. I’m looking forward that after five years I will read my name on the news or some articles that I become a billionaire by the help of bitcoin.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: