Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 29. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
a lots of individuals can help a charity and can build their own home business and help to the development of their private sector like governments and also a lots of individual can join the bitcoin to make their own success
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Of course there would be a lot of people that will be interested in Bitcoin. In result, bitcoin's demand would increase and for sure, its value would also increase. Other cryptocurrency will also get high.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I think 5 years from now bitcoin price will surely increase by 200% and many companies will accept bitcoin, because that time maybe 65% of people all over the world will know the value and how bitcoin affects their economy.
Activity: 27
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

We cannot predict the future but I think in five years the price of bitcoin will not be low and will not be high, i think it is in between but I don't say that it will not go high because I think the more people know about bitcoin the higher the chance that the price of bitcoin will rise also.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
Similarly, no one can say what will happen with bitcoin in 5 years. But I hope BTC will cost at least $ 100,000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I have been following bitcoin for four years.
During this period, there has been many ups and downs, and the trend is clear: upward.
Activity: 112
Yeah, it will be more known by 5yrs to come, as am getting to know it likewise people re getting information about iit. Bitcoin is appreciating every day.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
well after 5 years i think bitcoin will go beyond and it will be a heck of roller coaster ride when whales and market manipulator will take advantage to buy cheap bitcoins why? we all know bitcoin will increase its price and perform some corrections and retrace at some point but it will pump soon when the FUD is gone all will rise again, maybe bitcoin will really hit $1m in the future HODL Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
about the bitcoin not growing, it is not true hahhaha every time bitcoin will face lots of problem they will take a fast response to aid that..
I think bitcoin in five years will create more split coins which is products of more and more fork .
and I think price will be a 6 digit numbers as of an article I read.. and lots of whales will manipulate bitcoin price like what is happening now
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
well....... maybe in 5 years more to pass maybe we are all be rich no body knows what will be the future will become thats why i have to earn and earn until i will gain the highest price ever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think that in the next 5 years bitcoin will be higher than now. It will be about 40 thousand - 50 thousand dollars. We will hear that it uses many more people.

Your prediction is quite moderate.
I guess it will either rise at least 10x or fall more than 90%.
Activity: 154
I think that in the next 5 years bitcoin will be higher than now. It will be about 40 thousand - 50 thousand dollars. We will hear that it uses many more people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
In five years time Bitcoin will surely increase in value and will attract more acceptance worldwide. Financial transaction world over will increase and will be faster especially person to person. Hoping the politician will not destroy bitcoin with their policies.
Bitcoin have almost nine years in market and in tis time duration bitcoin achieved a lot of goals and targets we can see the performance of bitcoin the way it’s come so fast with high price and it take a very strong hold in market which must be appreciated so I think five years are more than enough for bitcoin because bitcoin can be reached to some more countries which will give strength to bitcoin and it will become strong than ever with high price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You're right, even though there are obstacles on bitcoin's way, it's still able to overcome all of it. Just like what happened with China, the value of bitcoin dropped but look what happened right now. Bitcoin has already recovered and the value of it has grown back again. Bitcoin will be a hit in the future
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin will be able to grow and build a steady market. It will continue to grow and develop things and create opportunity.

Possible but in 5 years or less, bitcoin may have reached its peak then especially with the pace its making today. And btc probably is a little stagnant and other coins may be more significant than btc in 5 years
Activity: 336
Bitcoin will be able to grow and build a steady market. It will continue to grow and develop things and create opportunity.
Activity: 378
A lots of hint that bitcoins will be showed in the near 5years is likely a more well known,more people will grab this kind of opportunity,more investors Bitcoin will have,bitcoin will be rise up in high value,so we need to support the Bitcoin for more savings ang earnings
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
I think the value of bitcoin will be bigger and many will join here to have a another sideline. Bitcoin can help us in our daily needs and can sustain us financially. Many opportunities will come and everyone can grab that. We are thankful that in the early time we enter here.

There will be a lot of twists and events happening in Bitcoin as years passed by. I really cannot tell the prediction or the possibilities but I think in my own opinion Bitcoin surges really high and some Altcoins will go higher also. It's like Bitcoin is bringing most Cryptocurrencies together.

Bitcoin will rise like crazy because many people got affected by FOMO and it will continue until it reaches the whales threshold for dumping some of their hodlings and all in a sudden a bubble will pop but won't affect much on the bitcoin realm. Grin
Activity: 238
I think the value of bitcoin will be bigger and many will join here to have a another sideline. Bitcoin can help us in our daily needs and can sustain us financially. Many opportunities will come and everyone can grab that. We are thankful that in the early time we enter here.

There will be a lot of twists and events happening in Bitcoin as years passed by. I really cannot tell the prediction or the possibilities but I think in my own opinion Bitcoin surges really high and some Altcoins will go higher also. It's like Bitcoin is bringing most Cryptocurrencies together.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
The development of bitcoin can not be stopped, because more and more bitcoin users every year. In my opinion, the next 5 years bitcoin can rise up to 500%
Pages:
Jump to: