Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 30. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is probably close to $1M on that year. I'm not hoping for this but it also will be the cause for rampant kidnap for ransom, scam and other crimes that asks for btc.

One Bitcoin for a million of dollars is not impossible because people have more trust in Bitcoin and Bitcoin blockchain core as well. Bitcoin will be more expensive every year and so as Altcoins. So for me, if the Bitcoin train has already been passed out then we still have a chance to some trains that will arrive in front of us. Let's take a ride Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and other top Altcoins.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I think the value of bitcoin will be bigger and many will join here to have a another sideline. Bitcoin can help us in our daily needs and can sustain us financially. Many opportunities will come and everyone can grab that. We are thankful that in the early time we enter here.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin in five years would be awesome if you have a single or two Bitcoins in your wallet. This year Bitcoin price started with a thousand dollar a single coin and ended up to $20,000 before 2018. So Bitcoin in five years maybe the most expensive thing in the world that the value is more than the most expensive tangible gem on earth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
What do I think of Bitcoin in five years time? I imagine people were asking that same question in 2011 and look at it now! I would suggest that by 2022 Bitcoin will have at least doubled in price from where it stands now.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin is probably close to $1M on that year. I'm not hoping for this but it also will be the cause for rampant kidnap for ransom, scam and other crimes that asks for btc.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
In my own point of view the company of bitcoin will become successful and achieves more thing five years from now. The excellence quality of service they provide to their investor gives them a great satisfaction and feedback which result to a high demand and popularity.
From the excellence they have nothing is such impossible to them to achieve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think bitcoin in 5yearz is m0st popular in the world.. And it m0st increase value
Activity: 287
bitcoin is 5 years ahead will be more advanced because the current bitcoin price is so high and will go up I am sure bitcoin will be more popular 5 years to come and will be worldwide
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
They are having a hard time to also accelerate and improved their transaction fee and price because of the recent boom in the price of bitcoin. Being left behind, they can't go par with par with the price.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

there are 4 possibility bitcoin will be banned by the government, bitcoin will be under the government or bitcoin will just be itself or just like the first bitcoin will be stopped. i think that bitcoin might have a higher price at the future if the rate/speed of increasing continues.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
In my opinion in 5 year will be more famous. In the future people use the Bitcoin as a currency for the pay. day by day Bitcoin industry growth and its price go up a higher rate.
2 year later 1btc rate 200$ but now a days 1btc price 400$ i think in the future its rate bill be 10000-1500$many people invest in Bitcoin industry.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is forever, is the future. Never die Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 35
i think after 5 years, bitcoin will be more famous than now, there will be many people which involve in bitcoin industry and for the price, i can not say too much because from now on, the price is always changing and no need to wait much time, the price is up and down too often. but if there is positive respond from the people, then i think bitcoin price will be increase because people want to buy bitcoin no matter how much the price in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
in the next 5 years. bitcoin will probably disappear. I do not think bitcoin can last for 5 years. technology is growing. But the technology of bitcoin does not grow

What, you know what's your talking about, i'm not arguing your opinion, but for me bitcoin will improve or increase his value in 5 years because there's so many investor invest in bitcoin and they believe on that.
Activity: 406
in the next 5 years. bitcoin will probably disappear. I do not think bitcoin can last for 5 years. technology is growing. But the technology of bitcoin does not grow
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
300% in 5 years? It only took 3 months for bitcoin to increase by 300%. Crypto, blockchain, smart contracts and super computers will rule 5 years from now but I don't know if bitcoin remains king that time.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
Its hard to talk about bitcoin's price. As far as i know in 2015 the bitcoin price was something 200$ and at the end of the year its increased his value up to 600$ and then 1000$. If you talk about present, The price still much higher than 2016's value. In just 1 year the price increased to double or i should say triple. I just hope this trend will continue and we reach 50,000$ soon.

Crypto-wave are at a very early stage of their development. There is at least  5-10 years to develop  before they become really popular. Soon, 10 years have passed since the first Iphone. These are 10 years, but if we go back, the phones in the beginning were just for call and possibly a calculator
We can not live without them. We do a lot of work with them. Such a thing can happen with bitcoin I will not be surprised if, after 10 years anywhere, every day, almost all people use bitcoin in one form or another.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Its hard to talk about bitcoin's price. As far as i know in 2015 the bitcoin price was something 200$ and at the end of the year its increased his value up to 600$ and then 1000$. If you talk about present, The price still much higher than 2016's value. In just 1 year the price increased to double or i should say triple. I just hope this trend will continue and we reach 50,000$ soon.

Crypto-wave are at a very early stage of their development. There is at least  5-10 years to develop  before they become really popular. Soon, 10 years have passed since the first Iphone. These are 10 years, but if we go back, the phones in the beginning were just for call and possibly a calculator
Activity: 476
In five years time Bitcoin will surely increase in value and will attract more acceptance worldwide. Financial transaction world over will increase and will be faster especially person to person. Hoping the politician will not destroy bitcoin with their policies.
Activity: 42
I think bitcoins in 5 years will cost around $100000. Bitcoins mighy even have fought against a lot of competitors and hard forks for these 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: