Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 27. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
well....... maybe in 5 years more to pass maybe we are all be rich no body knows what will be the future will become thats why i have to earn and earn until i will gain the highest price ever.
the cost of a bitcoin could reach $ 500,000 over the next three years.  The fairy tales that a bitcoin is a balloon are absurd. Bitcoin is as revolutionary a decision as the discovery of agriculture by mankind
5 year are more than enough for bitcoin because in a very short time bitcoin achieved a lot of its goals and target and still bitcoin is trying to do something extra if bitcoin keep this passion alive so very soon bitcoin can be an international currency and will end world poverty and it’s also a fact that every single country will make bitcoin legal which will give more power and strength to bitcoin so time is very important for bitcoin.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
China and/or India, Russia and Iran could get serious about capital leaving the country or being hidden using crypto and make a concerted effort to ban it. Wouldn’t work but it would end price expansion.

I don't think they will make public decissions to ban bitcoin totally. This was tried by China and it didn't work. Chinese are still using bitcoin however they want. Nothing can end bitcoin's fortune.
Activity: 154
This is a very important and confusing issue. Until about 4k $ +, and I see the schedule, in five years he will move to the Moon. We have no idea. But it is not less than 15k usd. It will cross 15k usd of ore more.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
I think bitcoin 5 years from now would take one step ahead tobthe other cryptocurrency.The demand for bitcoin will probably increase maybe because it will be more open to the public.Also, maybe in the near future it will take an important role in business industry also for a better future for trading system in our country
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Today, Bitcoins is unstoppable and i do really expect that bitcoins value will grow even more higher as the time goe's by. There are a lot of people who already exchanged their bitcoins to fiat this december that's why the value is keep on increasing and some of us are just holding because they are expecting a higher value in the next more years to come.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think in 5 years, bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will grow in price and capitalization. Bitcoin will be more famous than now and many many people will be involved in its industry.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
China and/or India, Russia and Iran could get serious about capital leaving the country or being hidden using crypto and make a concerted effort to ban it. Wouldn’t work but it would end price expansion.
Activity: 336
Well i agree with you coz in a short period of time bitcoin will be divided into multiple alts that has potential to grow. So in five years time bitcoin will still be successful and brings the best of other alts also.
Activity: 253
For me i think bitcoin in the future like in five years.. It will continues to increases and all country around the world will finally accept bitcoin ...and it will finally reach the 15000$ and above because now its reaching the 10000$ currency so tgeres no way it will get up to 15k$ im really excited if that happens
Bitcoin may eventually be supplanted by a better, more useable cryptocurrency (highly likely). Billions of dollars being spent right now on exactly that.
Nobody knows. We may be in the early stages of one of the great speculative bubbles in history and it’s going to $100,000 plus.
Activity: 168
I think Hard fork is actually good thing to increasing Bitcoin value.When hard fork is start mainly BTC holder got benifit.After five years BTC move to another era i believe that.
Activity: 44
Everyone expects that Bitcoin will last a long time.It's been a long journey of bitcoin ; maybe at that time the price of bitcoin will become stable and that more countries adapting it and more people will be joining band i hope that the price of bitcoin will soar high.  I'm more confident the bitcoin price will be higher every year.
Activity: 19
I believe bitcoin will have thousands of split coin. Recently the founder of verge states that bitcoin will over a million in the end of 2020.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
In next 5 years, Bitcoin will grow more acceptance and won't remain only a tool of investment like now. in next 5 years, major companies will turn to blockchain and fintech and Bitcoin will be legal in major countries with their own State Supported Cryptos.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think after the next five years, bitcoin will keep on dominating and will take over the world completely as it ends up being the world currency used by everyone. I think maybe the value of bitcoin will rise more than ever and will attract more investors leading to the continuous spread of its influence all over the world. This is only my opinion, we really can't predict what will happen in the future.
No one can predict the future.But if we observe the market,bitcoin is doing very well.Its price has reached a new height and is still increasing day by day.More and more invesments are being made in bitcoin as people know that they can get very huge profits and that to in a short period of time.When bitcoin started eight years back,no one knew that it will gain such a huge popularity and will become the leading cryptocurrency.Moreover,the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated in order with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is lagging behind compared to other coins in terms of increase rate.
It won't last for long.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I think after the next five years, bitcoin will keep on dominating and will take over the world completely as it ends up being the world currency used by everyone. I think maybe the value of bitcoin will rise more than ever and will attract more investors leading to the continuous spread of its influence all over the world. This is only my opinion, we really can't predict what will happen in the future.
No one can predict the future.But if we observe the market,bitcoin is doing very well.Its price has reached a new height and is still increasing day by day.More and more invesments are being made in bitcoin as people know that they can get very huge profits and that to in a short period of time.When bitcoin started eight years back,no one knew that it will gain such a huge popularity and will become the leading cryptocurrency.Moreover,the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated in order with bitcoin.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
We are all aware that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable and the things happening here too is the same. We didn't expect that the value of bitcoin will rise this high but it happened to be this way. I think as the innovations keep on going the next following years, time will surely come where bitcoin is used and legalized in every part of the world.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
Activity: 14
I have a very positive outlook about the future of bitcoins. In the coming years, bitcoins in particular, we expect it to be more powerful, as it is seen now, day by day the value is increasing. That is why, we expect more investors and miners to join.
Pages:
Jump to: