Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 3. (Read 21105 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
I am very optimistic about Bitcoin, In five years time, I believe more people are into Bitcoin. The community will be bigger and more country are already very open and has accepted and legalized the use of Bitcoin. Its price would be very much higher than we have currently and more and more lives are being changed through it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
But after a big fall, bitcoin lost the trust of people. People are afraid to invest in it. They are afraid of unpredictable situations.

Think? You did not see that people on the contrary started to buy up the cheap bitcoin very quickly? I think it did everything.
I did this too. But with less confidence than before. Who knows what can happen in the future. I do not want to lose my savings.
But if you're afraid, you might not buy bitcoin at that price. And do not buy it at all. Why spoil your nerves if you do not want it?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
But after a big fall, bitcoin lost the trust of people. People are afraid to invest in it. They are afraid of unpredictable situations.

Think? You did not see that people on the contrary started to buy up the cheap bitcoin very quickly? I think it did everything.
I did this too. But with less confidence than before. Who knows what can happen in the future. I do not want to lose my savings.

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Bitcoin for the year 2017 has grown significantly. This is a very large increase and we can say amazing. But the chances of growing are still as high.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
It will definitely go to the moon. There would be some certain area which the cryptocurrency will replace fiat coin. Like Visa card, people need something that they can easily carry and use anywhere, but it must be fast and convenient. If the scalability of blockchain will get better, there will be some area the cryptocurrency will replace the fiat currency such as in the insurance, healthcare, or voting sector.
Activity: 103
Great Price or the lost of a most value
Activity: 108
I think it will be lost most of value
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
I agree with your predictions, and I would like to add that it is likely that in 5 years we will be able to fully use bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 100
I think Price is very very hight!!!
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
Yes it is right Bitcoin has a very bright future. Its regularity and consistency in the field of crypto currency makes it different among others and guide it to a better future. Many international companies like Amazon, Microsoft Green gaming, etc start using Bitcoin according their needs. These things give a good platform to the Bitcoin in the international market. Its increase value in the market boost up its reputation in the society. And I think if Bitcoin keep growing like this than it will have a very bright future  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
bitcoin in the next 5 years will be more and more of its enthusiasts, along with the more advanced technology later, the more people who want to learn and want to succeed from this bitcoin. and I believe the value of bitcoin in the next 5 years will be higher.
well, the next 5 years bitcoin prices will definitely have a very high price with a lot of needs. well, maybe the price will be above the price of $ 20000, or even more. every day more and more people are interested, and develop bitcoin, and of course the next 5 years will be great.
Activity: 217
Everybody will forget about it . There will be other cryptocoin worldwide
Activity: 364
You can set your mind positively about bitcoin at all time. We can not use it physically but there is no any big fault of this coin why we can dislike it. There are many altcoins in this world but this is the most successful of all.
Day by day its demand is going high and most of the people want to join with this coin so that it will be more expensive at the future I guess. Now some organization also want to join with this coin so that peoples believe on this coin is getting more strong.
We can easily deal with this coin so that its subscriber are so much pleased with this coin which is very positive for it. No one can predict about future but we can hope positive for this coin.

Activity: 144
On my opinion, Bitcoin's value be a great deal to us someday in the future. Many people will care about it, and it will increase the demand for Bitcoin. Maybe someday, Bitcoin will only be the single currency in the whole globe. We might need to prepare it for ourselves.
Activity: 119
Bitcoin will be accepted by most major companies in 5 years. I think we'll see more local non online stores accepting it. I wouldn't like to predict a price, and I think it's impossible, but it will costs more than today for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
 bitcoin in the next 5 years will be more and more of its enthusiasts, along with the more advanced technology later, the more people who want to learn and want to succeed from this bitcoin. and I believe the value of bitcoin in the next 5 years will be higher.
Merit: 20
I think 5 years from now bitcoin will increase the popularity of all users and it will be the new currencies in the world. I kind of currencies that is acceptable in any country although some countries now ban bitcoin in their place. But I know they will get knowledgeable enough to understand on what is the used of bitcoin. On that time they will gonna accept it. But this is just a scenario and we have is to think positive that bitcoin will click to everybody.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
In five years I think we will see bitcoin reaching the price of $100k minimum. It will be more developed and more people will have bitcoin access
Pages:
Jump to: