Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 38. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 15
I think in 5 years bitcoin will reach $50000 mark for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

I am hoping for the same too. Five years is just a short time if you would look at the big picture. I think bitcoin can last and would actually climb to a better position both in marketability and value. It has been around for 9 years now, and I think that its rise would be quicker as the knowledge about crypto deepens for many people.
All of us who hold bitcoin is hoping for it to be more successful in coming years. Well based on the history of bitcoin it has overcome all the negative issues that is thrown with competitors and everytime they managed to let bitcoin down it comes back with a big bang and it grows every month specially the community. So I think bitcoin in 5 years is going to be very great for all of us who holds bitcoin in our wallet.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
In the next 5 years if bitcoin does not have a problem most likely the big glory in bitcoin will be achieved and the more unreasonable price is achieved. we see the progress of this year. bitcoin prices are crazy enough
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The day bitcoin was introduced its price was $0, one year back on the same month it was $764 and today it has crossed $10000. This price was predicted at the end of this month, but bitcoin touched it a month before. If you study this pace of bitcoin, bitcoin will cross $25000 mark within next five years. It may go more than that, but it has many obstacles to cross. Like ban or regulations from many countries. Market trends, because bitcoin have many competitors in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Well. base on its price today. Bitcoin will increase its price next year for sure because in what we can see. Bitcoin's price increase every year so it is possible that it will happen next year too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

I am hoping for the same too. Five years is just a short time if you would look at the big picture. I think bitcoin can last and would actually climb to a better position both in marketability and value. It has been around for 9 years now, and I think that its rise would be quicker as the knowledge about crypto deepens for many people.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Bitcoin already have passed long journey since from 2009. In this journey Bitcoin make historical milestone in growth in price. Currently Bitcoins is at $10K in coming 5 years price of Bitcoin will boom. It will cross $100K easily till 2020, as per consideration of current demand, circulating Bitcoins and ratio of production.

In coming 5 years there will be major adoptions in businesses and systems worldwide by implementing blockchain technology.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think we will see effective scaling solutions developed and an increase in price that correlates with fixing the scaling issue.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Well I can see that bitcoin has a bright future.In the next 5 years bitcoin will continue to rise the value and this means bitcoin have more development. I'm sure 5 more years bitcoin price can reach 27k.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
Well I think bitcoin will be known as the most trend and popular currency in the world. And by that time many government are already legalize bitcoin in their respective country. And because of that many investors will come and put an investment in BTC. The price of will go up, until it reach it maximum amount that it can ever had.
Activity: 112
Where is bitcoin in the last five years, what is the price of bitcoin in the last five and how fast has the price of bitcoin been able to increase or decreased. How has the bitcoin hard forks been able to interfere in bitcoin activities. With the above analytical tools you should be able to make a good prediction of the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 214
It's hard to predict what will happen in the cryptospace in the next 5 weeks, let alone 5 years! There will certainly be many ups & downs between now & then, but I foresee Bitcoin to be in a healthy position with mainstream adoption & a price a lot higher than its current value.
Activity: 112
Many are concluding that in the future this bitcoin will be a world currency and it is really true, nothing is impossible.
I would say that after 5 years the bitcoin price will continue to increase,
as we can see now from the previous years there is a big difference of the value of btc. It is really surprising.
There more investors will be attracted to invest in bitcoin and many countries will adopt bitcoin as a digital currency.
Activity: 224
bitcoin in the next five years I think will be a major source of investment in the world, and the price will be more than 100% more than now because bitcoin prices this year and five years earlier have increased more than 100%. that is my thinking
Activity: 3
$1 millon expecting in five years...
Activity: 25
It's hard to imagine something going on and with bitcoin in five years. It is possible that bitcoin will develop dizziness and the value it achieves may surprise you, it may also end.
Activity: 182
i iam sure that with in 5 years bitcoin will be legal in each and every country.every country will be haveing a bitcoin atm machine and every one will be useing crypto currenct insturd of the hard cash
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
We can't really tell what bitcoin looks like in five years, it may bar down or it may increase its rates more and more, but basing on its natural statistics and stability, its strength of increasing its rates is more than a new internet buzz and it amazes investors more each days.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.
hmm i think bitcoin in five years will get increasing up to 25000$ so i wish it will happen too

I think that is a very conservative estimate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
hmm i think bitcoin in five years will get increasing up to 25000$ so i wish it will happen too
Pages:
Jump to: