Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 57. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I am very sure that bitcoin price will sky-rocket in 5 years. We can see how the rise of bitcoin in last 5 years.
In October 2012, bitcoin price was $11 and now is $5900 with percentages of increase is 53,636 %.
That was happened in just 5 years. That was a great increased of bitcoin price so i think the same thing will happened in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Im a believer in the law of big numbers in predicting the future. In our small community offcourse we all believe in bitcoin. We are in a bitcoin forum Smiley However you have a big outside world not really supporting bitcoin. There is a shift ongoing and more and more people believe in Blockchain technology.

So my prediction in 5 years. Blockchain will be big, Bitcoin will still be there but don't think it will be as valuable as today. Probably none of the cryptos...
Activity: 81
Within 5 Years it'll hit $50,000 USD

Within 10 years it will hit $1,000,000 USD.

The value has not yet been fully realized. I believe the USD valuation will increase until its full utility is realized. However, that may never happen.
$50, 000 USD in 5 years i am not sure. This year it increased almost $5000 USD, so if it continues also it will reach $25k, but $50k is more expectation. According to me in next 5 years, we can see the bitcoin price is more than $15k this is my minimum expectation it may go up, but I hope it will not come down.
If so I will have enough money in 5 years for my business that I want to build, I hope your prediction will come true even if there are still possible things that can happen with bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
The growth of bitcoin in a year is very fast, many people continue to feel the benefits and profit because of the presence of bitcoin, I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and improve, and 5 more years will reach more than 10% of the total world population and the price will reach $ 75k.
Activity: 85
I predict that in the next 5 years bitcoin can be up to $ 20,000. As the number of people who know and use bitcoins is increasing, the number of bitcoins is very low. This will increase the value of bitcoin every year.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yes that is right to say, bitcoin will be too much common and people will have adopt it in most of their daily uses but think that it may not be even possible in next 5 years, because a lot of people still do not know about bitcoin and even those who know about it, they do not have the opportunity to use adopt and use bitcoin for everything they want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is in the global financial market for a short time, but we can already see what scope it has acquired and how much its price has grown. I think that in 5 years, bitcoin will grow significantly and become even stronger in the world economy.
Bitcoin is going to become way bigger than anyone can imagine, this is why I have some stored an I'm waiting for the day it becomes really big if that day comes, I’m not going to become a millionaire but I’m going to be wealthy enough to change my life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
$180K in 5 years if it double every year for the next 5 years and $43K if an annual 50% increase for the next 5 years.   Grin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
for 5 years . it is long time for development bitcoin . bitcoin can become currency that was use by everone live in the world . And the bitcoin price is surely very high than now . And i think there are a lot of coin in the market
Activity: 305
if you are talking about what happen in bitcoin 5 years in the future we are all known that the value of it is volatile and expecting there is a lot of project.. and also have a plenty of user.. and more improvement in this digital currency..
Activity: 140
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I agree with you. I think after 5 years of staying in bitcoin, the bitcoin value would become stable. The bitcoin price will increase and that is not impossible. Bitcoin after 5 years will be the new currency of the world. It will be known worldwide. It will be use in business, home, school, etc. I think bitcoin will be one of the solutions in fighting against poverty. Also I think that bitcoin will change the world because if there would be an increase on the bitcoin price,  then it will attract more investors and if we have more investors then, they can allot a higher salary and income for every workers in the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
In 5 years, one bitcoin = $200000

But bitcoin = btc + bch + bcg...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

The value has not yet been fully realized. I believe the USD valuation will increase until its full utility is realized. However, that may never happen.
$50, 000 USD in 5 years i am not sure. This year it increased almost $5000 USD, so if it continues also it will reach $25k, but $50k is more expectation. According to me in next 5 years, we can see the bitcoin price is more than $15k this is my minimum expectation it may go up, but I hope it will not come down.
Activity: 15
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Oh I think you're right
Hope that btc will be $10 000 very soon too  Smiley

I hope it too because that is the price where i want to sell all my bitcoins for 10k for 1 bitcoin that is insane profit for all of us i personally think it can reach it by the end of the year but it can also become even bigger then 10k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.

Activity: 1
Well the next 5 years. It MC should still be on top and prices maybe at a HH. Though for the longer run, other ALTS might surpass.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
With bitcoin's kind of trend, $100,000 in 5 years is really possible. Not unless Bitcoin will be regulated by most top countries and will be under the hands of rigged and well manipulated financial groups. Or bitcoin maybe surpassed by another crypto that time that steady growth will be difficult.  
Activity: 179
I think bitcoin will be well known the whole world and the price of it will be more higher....so if if i were you i will start storing bitcoin for the future..who knows you will be the one will become one of the millionaire because of bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
we all know has dropped recently, but it has trend to rise every month, and it has been forecasted to reach over 7000$ in this years, so i think will keep rising more in 5 years later, and may reach 10000$
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

That true, I think bitcoin in five years will be more than what we are having today, I think bitcoin will expand it popularity all over the nationand also worldwide we can see this happening when bitcoin has been storing hugenumber of workers here in bitcoin who strive hard to get profit we deserve in fact I see bitcoin running with fiats and this is amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: