Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 59. (Read 21140 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
In five (5) years later from now i think Bitcoin will become the center of currency in investment. It was already become famous to others. It will become much more in demand in upcoming 5 years. It our modern society they dont use now much more actual money they use now digital currency or crypto currency. Well internet now is the new life of people they always depend now om internet. So i think Bitcoin will become bigger and useful in the upcoming years.

I, as well as people a lot smarter than you and me together, agree. Cryptocurrency is the future, whether people like it or not. The good thing is, the people like it. Banks on the other hand are shitting their pants. Bitcoin could reach 50K, and the altcoins will lose over 80% of them while the remaining 20% will grow to extraordinary heights. Eth could reach a few K, LTC could go to ETH's current level, NEO as well, Sonm could go to 20$, ...
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In five (5) years from now i think Bitcoin will become the center of currency in investment. It was already become famous to others. It will become much more in demand in upcoming 5 years. It our modern society they dont use now much more actual money they use now digital currency or crypto currency. Well internet now is the new life of people they always depend now om internet. So i think Bitcoin will become bigger and useful in the upcoming years.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin 5 years to come, will be the world currency. and everyone will use bitcoin as a means of payment in the real.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
bitcoin for the next 5 years may already be a digital currency that has a very high exchange rate. and may also have formed a tool that we will use to do bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Bitcoin will be really big thing in next 5 years and most of the people will start using bitcoins and we will also see many companies and businesses will start accepting bitcoins which will take price to the moon and my prediction is in next 5 years the price of bitcoins will be at least $25k.
Activity: 391
Well honestly, I think it'll go to the moon. As we can see at past few years, bitcoin's worth is increasing. I have read some opinions as well as predictions that after 5 years, there's a possibility that it will triple it's worth from what it is now. I'm just hoping that if that happens, Bitcoin wallets are more secured and has improved it's other security features.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think all online shops will accept bitcoins, some countries who blocked bitcoin will unblock them, bitcoin will be number one internet currency, banks will accept bitcoins, bitcoins fees will be smaller or maybe they will just remove them, and maybe they will make real bitcoin money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

If it continues increasing in value like in 2017, bitcoin will be much more precious. It is provided that bitcoin will be 10000 USD in 2018. Think about 2020 it may be 50000 USD or there will be another coin more valuable then bitcoin and bitcoin may be an altcoin. We can not know the future but we can presume.  Smiley
Activity: 30

When it comes to the future of Bitcoin, many people first think about the price or its adoption rate, but I think that there's one thing that is more important - the state of its technology. Even though Bitcoin functions flawlessly, there is still a lot of space for improvement, especially in fields like scaling and privacy and smart contracts. I really hope that we will see major improvements in next years to make Bitcoin look even more attractive to users. Also its important to have apps that utilize Bitcoin - decentralized markets, exchanges, tipping services, charity foundations, etc. The sum of all those things will be the driving force behind Bitcoins price, so if you want it to go higher, ask yourself how you can join the growing Bitcoin economy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
Bitcoin popularizes the technology of blocking so that:
- technology will be studied at universities of each country
- bitcoin will remain number 1
- each country will issue its national crypto currency
- the word bitcoin will be more popular than Obama
Activity: 308

now bitcoin accepted many people and many country, because this increase have firstly it is currency, secondly this use easily and investment different side, thirdly increase user get. So i think after 5 years about bitcoin over the dream and this user can be many increase.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
As per the current trend i think it will continue its growth in the market as more people are becoming interested in buying it day by day the more the demand the higher the value goes and so i think it might hit beyond 12k USD in the next five years time as you can see for yourself if you do research about it in the past few years how it grew and what stage it has reached in the market by hitting above 5K USD
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
I believe in the future bitcoin will surely increase, be it price increases and improving how to use bitcoin becomes easier and more instant. it is constantly improved by bitcoin developers at any time to be better than ever.
Yes I also think the same but there is one problem that in this day many of the people do not even knows the name bitcoin, I think it will take a little time. On the other hand if we look at the interest of the people who already know about bitcoin we can imagine that after 5 years surely bitcoin will be the main stream and all the trade and businesses will be in bitcoin. 5 years is a lot of time.
Activity: 42

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Oh I think you're right
Hope that btc will be $10 000 very soon too  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I believe in world growth of bitcoin next 5 years for everywhere usage and if it'll be requested by developers and enterprise business. So investing in cryptocurrencies can lead to luxury lifestyle!)
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
5 years from now bitcoin will be more user and more people would like to use bitcoin and invest on bitcoin. And i think 5 years from now many stores are accepting bitcoin  and i hope that mall also accept it.
That is very easy to happen and that is why we should just wait for the time when bitcoin is already accepted in almost all of the places that we know because if we wait and hold our bitcoin then we can make a lot of profit or income from our bitcoin holding because it has a lot of potential and it could maximized the potential if it will get accepted by the malls or popular places that most of the people go.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I believe that bitcoin is growing with a great rate and of this rate continues it will reach up to 10000dollars soon.
In next five years I think there will be plenty of crypto currencies in market and there will be completion also  among them.
People are now getting aware of it and start investing in it too.  There will be more investment laid on bitcoins and
Talking about its disadvantages, there are chances that bitcoins disadvantages also check and correct by the owners .
People will depend on more crypto currencies and will more investors of it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.
5 years from now bitcoin will be more user and more people would like to use bitcoin and invest on bitcoin. And i think 5 years from now many stores are accepting bitcoin  and i hope that mall also accept it.
Activity: 238
I think that bitcoin will be successful in like five years. Because bitcoin now is already successful. Bitcoin is already known and used by many people that is why bitcoin is being a very good help to the financial needs of many people. Bitcoin becomes an aid on the provision of money of so many people.
Activity: 336
Bitcoin did not actually cost much in 2008 and the price was so high. This has increased so much in recent years that beyond human reach. Now $5000 + and so on. In the next 5 years it could pass $10000
Pages:
Jump to: