Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 37. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
I think that you should see how the price of your altcoins changes in the market, and then decide to keep them or sell.
if I think for the moment if we have enough money, we have to see a good ICO for the future, but it is a bit risky, because we have to sort the coins we have right to do better performance and HODL forever until it can improving promising results, Releasing coins that do not perform well in the crypto market and possibly looking for other potential coins. For me while this is our advantage to buy affordable, far better to buy cheaper coins and wait a long time in high regulated prices who can get good profits.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
So basically if there some good news about my token i will hold it,just like having their good partnership or having a very helpful project in our community,and i can know this without updating in their social media site,so these are some tips that i do when i have some altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
I am still holding it.
I predict that it will recovery soon.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 18, 2018, 10:12:09 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Ithink this period not suitable for sell any altcoins or btc. Now iam collecting lot of coins to hold longterms. I think we should be hold our coins till 2020.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
if you have an altcoin from the bounty you should immediately sell it because most of the altcoins do not last long. in my experience, prices are decreasing if we store for a long time
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I think you ahoul hold them. The market it's not the best at this point but i think it will stabilise at some point. Just have patience and you will be rewarded for it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
I think it's all coming down to being patient. We need to be a little more careful with choosing the good ones and hold on to them for as long as possible. Risky as is but we need to treat it as a phase and wait.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
I will keep my coins for 4-6 months. I believe in their technology, I believe in their team and that the projects will be successful. I invest in the nebulas
Activity: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:34:20 AM
Before you sell something, you need to learn the potential of the coin ...go to the site, read about each coin and make a decision
Activity: 194
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE
August 16, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
better hold your altcoin. waiting for a stable market situation. waiting for prices to rise again. don't sell your altcoin now. this situation is only temporary. calm down, prices will rise again.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 16, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
I believe you need to wait. don't sell your coins at such a cheap price.
if you think that altcoins promising-then hold them at least until the first pump.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
Most times, i hold the the altcoins i get from bounty, until they attain the ICO price. Except on rear occasions that it becomes difficult for the coin to sell at ICO price. Then i will sell such coin and buy another to hold.
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
There are several strategies. For example, sell half and withdraw to fiat and leave the other half. Some immediately sell all but I like the first option.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
August 16, 2018, 04:21:16 PM
when i hold the potential coins then i prefer to hold these coins for at least one year in time then only we can see sizeable returns
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

I think to get a high price, to be detained for a long time. maybe this requires strong patience
Activity: 14
August 16, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
If I were you, what I would do is to hodl. Because the market is bearish now and if you sell, you won't get much profit. But if you wait for a bull run, you would get much profit.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
for me you should have to pick and think wisely to hold your coins in a long term because in the past few months some of the coins decrease and becomes dead.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
I think you have to choose the best among them and then hold it for a long time. it will be good and certainly gives a pretty good profit.
Activity: 40
August 16, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
Personally, I would hodl my altcoins until the bull run and when their prices get higher. I will eventually trade my coins for ethereum now that the price is going down because I think the price will go up by concluding part of this year say between Oct  - Dec then it's possible I get up to 200- 300% profits, just stay calm, don't panic, and you'll get some big benefits from these platform.
Activity: 57
August 16, 2018, 11:04:21 AM
I hold my altcoin for a long time, depending on market conditions, if the coin value is high I decided to sell them immediately and vice versa. That's how I treat my pennies
Pages:
Jump to: