Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 39. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:14:34 AM
I sell when I get my desire value.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
If you we're determine and truly believed on those coins. You should HODL and wait until they bloom. We cannot expect an instant bullish on every coin/token we earn. Even Bitcoin expend more than 9 years to achieve it's value.
Activity: 87
August 10, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
HODL the coin till the prices are decent to be sold. Or, if the project is really good and you that will do better in future then it will be good to hodl the coin for like long time.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 12:09:06 PM
In my opinion The best solution to this problem with withdrawal, I do not see, your naamu we can just Be patient and wait, I usually hold it for about between three to six months so I can have enough time to measure how the coins will be revealed on the market, usually when I see it shrink after reaching its peak, I try to get the first chance I get. throw away to make a profit rather than wait to get rid of it very low. Check the potential of the coin and also check whether the coins are listed on the exchange. If the coins have potential then hold them as they are now and sell after reaching the maximum. But before doing so, be sure to learn the trends in market performance before investing another coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
I will not sell my altcoin. Currently, the market has not shown signs of recovery, the price of altcoin is still very low, if I sell now I will not be profitable. So I will continue to hold my altcoin and wait until their prices rise. I believe that by the end of this year the market will recover and altcoin prices will be high again. Also, now I will also buy some more altcoin like ETH, ADA, XLM, LTC.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
With such a small amount of US Dollars I would either hold and wait fro an increase in value if you believe in teh coins OR I would combine them all into an ALT coin I believed in and wait for the spike to happen.  At that point I would go into Bitcoin. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
You can sell it for cut loss and exchange for new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss. There are coins that I keep in the long run. There are those that I sell at the first good opportunity, because I see no reason to hold. It all depends on the coin plan for its development and implementation in the real sector.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
In my part I already sell some of my altcoins because it causes me a lot of damage to my asset thats why I decided to sell them immediately to avoid any losses it can make in near future.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
In addition to ETH, all other altcoin I sell when they reach the value I desire.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
What will I do with my altcoins? For me I will hold my potential altcoins for a long term period and the rest of my altcoins that I think has a low potential to be successful in near I will sell them as soon as possible to avoid any losses in my asset.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
I will continue to hold the altcoin and wait until the market recovers. I believe in the next few years the crypto market will grow and the prices of Bitcoin and altcoin will be high. Besides, now is also a good time for me to buy more altcoin. Some altcoin that I will definitely buy are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. For me, they are promising altcoin and worth to invest.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 10, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I think you should hold them for a long time until the prices are high enough.

no need to hold back for a long time, it's better, when the time improves, we better use it. than we have to hold back continuously, and sometimes there is no good enough result, then we must be smart to manage it.
Activity: 47
August 10, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
For me,  I will hold them until the price will increase. Don't  waste your potential  token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 10, 2018, 10:54:48 AM
I would advise you to keep those promising altcoins and wait for them to grow at the market, so you can sell them later and get a better profit. And of course get rid of the weak bad coins, they will never grow, just will continue to fall on the market.  So sell them before they worth something.
Activity: 462
August 10, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I think the best campaign is translator, even though the budget given to translators is a little, but it is very difficult for us to join. if a person joins a little, then the prize we get is quite satisfying.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 10, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
I always hold and wait for the most reasonable price, so I usually hold the coin for a long time. It may take a few years to be able to sell at a good price
Activity: 431
August 10, 2018, 09:58:33 AM
I will hold it till the day it comes to be sold on market just waiting for the right time to earn much profit on it because I hold those altcoin that may have a lot of potential to grow someday.
Activity: 279
Xircus
August 10, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

For me, I don't do anything, just buy it and reserve it for a long time
I would like to avoid greediness in selling my altcoin now because market is still goes down my strategies is to hodl for s long time and then when it fluctuated in a small amount I plan to sell it immediately.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

For me, I don't do anything, just buy it and reserve it for a long time
Activity: 462
August 10, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

As for me, the best thing to do with our altcoins as the market falls is just to hodl and have more patience. There are really good coins in store and we just have to choose which the best one is. I think it is also the best time for us to purchase and buy more coins and hodl it in time.
Pages:
Jump to: